billionmillion
Harmonica
jontsu
BigBadBen
Valkyrja
39 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ronaldo doesn't perform for Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo doesn't perform for Portugal

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Omniscient wrote:Ronaldo can't be considered above average for Portugal until he proves himself against the no-name U-23 Brazilian Olympic defence.

Tbf the Holland defence aint no better Laughing in any case iam on the CR bandwagon tonight :coffee:

Ronaldo doesn't perform for Portugal - Page 2 G1339966563169094381

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo doesn't perform for Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo doesn't perform for Portugal

Post by billionmillion Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Even in this forum he doesnt get votes for his performance how he will get votes for Ballon DOr? Cool
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

GOATTTTTTTTTTTTT cheers banana Chaka
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Lex wrote:Gunnersaurus would have scored against this Holland defence today. Was more than shocking, it was actually laughable. That's NOT an exaggeration, i actually laughed at how arse the backline was

Van Flopsie couldn't even score that chance that was put on a plate for him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Also for the first second goal Ronaldo started the counter attack and ran exactly 75 YARDS and had the composure to cut in and finish with ease.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 pm

*sigh* What does Robin Van Persie have to do with this thread. Please, do explain
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Yes everyone knows Holland's defence was arguably worse then our offering of Carr-Bramble-Boumsong-Bernard in the Souness era but who cares....

Fact is CR disregarded Messi thoughts and acquired goals :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Adit wrote:GOATTTTTTTTTTTTT cheers banana Chaka

Excuse me sir, I'm gonna' have to ask you, to take your banana, and get out.

Thanks.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Lex wrote:*sigh* What does Robin Van Persie have to do with this thread. Please, do explain

I thought by Gunnersaurus you meant him lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 pm

No CR fanboys no party. i expected them to visit the forum today where are they they must be happy today drinking
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 pm

BigBadBen wrote:
Adit wrote:GOATTTTTTTTTTTTT cheers banana Chaka

Excuse me sir, I'm gonna' have to ask you, to take your banana, and get out.

Thanks.

which is this mule responding to everything CR posts Laughing

Multi obviously
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

The way people watch football nowadays is quite hilarious to be honest.

It's all about you flop or you are goat

If my player flops and is mocked, then watch out for the revenge, because it's gonna come and all the points you made before will be proven wrong.

If he flops again, it's back on. then we wait for another episode of revenge, and then revengeance. just action and reaction.

It's fills football forums, very entertaining to say the least, but the lack of actuall football substance behind all of this is quite sad.

What has Ronaldo accomplished tonight? he came through for his team at a key moment, and he should be congratulated. Yet, he still flopped his 2 previous games, which are still very present. There is only the way forward for him, but at an individual level, he is not having a very good tournament. He still needs to offset the stinkers he had in the previous games, and the difficulty will certainly pick up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 pm

CR Taking over games where Portugal could still advance with a 1-0 loss :bow: snatched victory from the jaws of defeat :bow: :bow:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm

He certainly doesnt perform for Portugal Laughing

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 am

nasir6371 wrote:CR Taking over games where Portugal could still advance with a 1-0 loss :bow: snatched victory from the jaws of defeat :bow: :bow:
So CR stepping up when you dont need him Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by I Live in a Fjord Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 am

Agreeing with the OP (original poster) here. Today his performance was quite overrated, he still fluffed countless chances and only redeemed himself by being on the end of two world class passes. We shall see how he goes back to his flopping self when he comes across another proper team with a proper defense, not 11 individuals thrown onto a pitch randomly.

I Live in a Fjord
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 am

Agrees with original poster (CR fanboy) and then bashes CR drinking
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 am

I Live in a Fjord wrote:Agreeing with the OP (original poster) here. Today his performance was quite overrated, he still fluffed countless chances and only redeemed himself by being on the end of two world class passes. We shall see how he goes back to his flopping self when he comes across another proper team with a proper defense, not 11 individuals thrown onto a pitch randomly.

performance overrated? LOL what? those chances he fluffed were from long range mostly create by his own brilliance , not to mention he created a lot of chances for his teammates too.. you can say he was pathetic in the other matches but this was a great performance , arguably the best individual in the tournament

also i would love to discuss how suddenly czech republic are the paragon of a tough united, team but i dont want to reverse jinx lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:19 am

Pathetic from Van der Wiel and Netherlands defensive coaches.

Was a good performace though ....not the best of the tournament by any means, but it was good....he created 1 chance that Nani should have converted....(Torres had a similar game the other day against what I want to say was a better defense than this).

I have to think though, the Netherlands didn't just play bad defense individually, but as a team they played right into Portugal's hands, they basically forced them to be a counter attacking team...they gave them the space they needed openly.

Why not force Veloso and Mierles to actually do something with the ball other than passing to wide open wingers who thrive in counter attacking situations?

Disgraceful defensive display.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 am

Le Samourai wrote:Pathetic from Van der Wiel and Netherlands defensive coaches.

Was a good performace though ....not the best of the tournament by any means, but it was good....he created 1 chance that Nani should have converted....(Torres had a similar game the other day against what I want to say was a better defense than this).

I have to think though, the Netherlands didn't just play bad defense individually, but as a team they played right into Portugal's hands, they basically forced them to be a counter attacking team...they gave them the space they needed openly.

Why not force Veloso and Mierles to actually do something with the ball other than passing to wide open wingers who thrive in counter attacking situations?

This. Ronaldo did well because of the space he was afforded. In teas with tight defences or teams that limit his space, he is pretty...useless
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 am

Why on the earth They(Dutch) play 3 man Defense.Just unbelievable.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:48 am

They started with 4.
Ended up going to a 3 man defense in hope of rescuing some sort of result when Willems(idk how it's spelled) aka the 17 yr old kid was subbed off for I think it was Afellay?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

jibers wrote:

This. Ronaldo did well because of the space he was afforded. In teas with tight defences or teams that limit his space, he is pretty...useless

really? too bad that there are hardly any teams who play like that then ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:

Not really bar his tap ins he doesnt really do anything. When he doesnt score 99% of the time he doesnt give a WC performance, unlike Iniesta, Messi, Xavi, Pirlo etc
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:10 am

jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:

Not really bar his tap ins he doesnt really do anything. When he doesnt score 99% of the time he doesnt give a WC performance, unlike Iniesta, Messi, Xavi, Pirlo etc

LMFAO, consistency is one of ronaldo's best attributes .. and lol at that tap in bs , obviously you dont bother to watch him or are clearly trolling
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 am

I concur with Jibers :coffee:

And I watch every minute of every game :coffee:

Jibers forgot penalties though :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next