nasir6371
urbaNRoots
The Lizard King
Kick
Babun
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages Empty Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages

Post by Babun Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 am

The idea was interesting but too much emphasis was put on hype. Put both teams together eco smile

Top:

-----------------Neuer------------------

Selassie---Hummels--- Agger-----Evra

------------Schweini---Pirlo-------------
----------------Iniesta----------------
---Silva-----------------------Dzagoev--
--------------Gomez---------------------

Flop:

----------------Cech------------------

VDW----Chiellini---Dunne--Holebas

-----------MVB---Busquets---------------
-------------- --------------------
Robben-------------------Podolski-
-------Kershakov---CR7--------

eco smile

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages Empty Re: Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages

Post by Kick Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:30 am

No Torres :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages Empty Re: Unbiased Top and Fail 11 of Group Stages

Post by The Lizard King Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 am

Aw cman...benzemas only played one game..

And he still managed some vicious drives despite the stubborn defense he was up against.

Replace him with kerzakhov and that'd be more fair.

And same goes for sheva. One game, two goals..good for him. But Gomez still deserves it more. And Dzagoev over Nani
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 am

Neuer
Srna Hummels Agger Evra
Schweinsteiger Pirlo
Dzagoev Iniesta Silva
Gomez

inb4evraiscrap - he was great in his first match (surprisingly).

Flop

Szczesny/Cech
Dunne Hubnik Willems
De Jong Busquets
Robben ---- Özil ---- Podolski
Kerzhakov Ronaldo
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 am

Replace Ozil with Benz "false 10" :facepalm:

And Torres on the Bench for the Top team :coffee:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:56 pm

The Lizard King wrote:Aw cman...benzemas only played one game..

And he still managed some vicious drives despite the stubborn defense he was up against.

And same goes for sheva. One game, two goals..good for him. But Gomez still deserves it more. And Dzagoev over Nani
It's the current top/ flop eleven. Reading comprehension makes life easier eco smile

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Nani ahead of Arshavin ???!!!! Really ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 pm

I thought Willems was okay at the least...Definitely not a flop IMO
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I thought Willems was okay at the least...Definitely not a flop IMO
He lost Gomez for the second goal and had trouble covering Müller all game long( first goal).

@I adjusted the top eleven with Dzagoev for Nani and Gomez for Sheva.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:00 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I thought Willems was okay at the least...Definitely not a flop IMO

To be fair, Willems was woeful against us too.

Too much to ask from a teenager, not to mention poor guy got ZERO ,and I mean ZERO help from Affellay

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
He lost Gomez for the second goal and had trouble covering Müller all game long( first goal).

@I adjusted the top eleven with Dzagoev for Nani and Gomez for Sheva.

For the first goal Muller made a run across the center of the pitch...He's a fullback he's not supposed to follow him all the way across the field, that would've meant leaving the left flank exposed and there was someone else (dont remember who) standing right there

He did lose Gomez for the one goal, but with the way he was getting overloaded all game to lose a CF when he's not usually your marking responsibility (while clearly an error) isn't egregious

Thought Coentrao was far worse for Portugal, and the guy from Greece far worse as well (Hole-something?)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Actually, Coentrao played very well. He was overloaded like Willems because CR7 didn't track back properly eco smile
I think Holebas deserves to be in flop eleven.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Coentrao definitely didn't receive any help either, no arguments there

Don't think he played well at ALL though (just that he didnt get any help)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:Aw cman...benzemas only played one game..

It's the current top/ flop eleven. Reading comprehension makes life easier eco smile

Looks like you made the changes anyway....guess we both need reading classes eh ? eco smile Or you could just have been mistaken in choosing players that didn't even play the same amount of games eco smile Denial makes life easier too I suppose

eco smile

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 pm

What in the world is Robben doing there.....?

and why the hell is Boateng not in top
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:02 pm

The Messiah wrote:What in the world is Robben doing there.....?

and why the hell is Boateng not in top

It says current UNBIASED, Robben is up there for a reason and it's a good one.

I'm contempt to put Sneijder up there instead of Dzagoev but it's close.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Top.
--------------------Neuer-----------------
Boateng-Hummels-Badstuber-Lahm
-----------Schweini--Diarra-------------
Robben-----------Muller----------Ribery
-----------------Gomez-----------------

I can't be bother with flops but I know for certain CR9 is there

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm

The Messiah wrote:Top.

10 Bayern players, this is so unbiased; seriously mate...
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Potential wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Top.

10 Bayern players, this is so unbiased; seriously mate...

they haven't lost any match and 1 goal conceded that's my top Back-line, ontop of that it's group of death, I'm not here to give you credit for beating weak teams like Ireland, Ukraine, Cech etc.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm

-------------------------------------------Pyatov------------------------------------------

----------------------Agger-------------Mellberg-----------------Hummels---------------

----------------------Diarra---------------Pirlo----------------Marchisio---------------

----Silva---------------------------------Iniesta--------------------------Dzagoev-----

-------------------------------------------Gomez----------------------------------------
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 am

7amood11 wrote:-------------------------------------------Pyatov------------------------------------------

----------------------Agger-------------Mellberg-----------------Hummels---------------

----------------------Diarra---------------Pirlo----------------Marchisio---------------

----Silva---------------------------------Iniesta--------------------------Dzagoev-----

-------------------------------------------Gomez----------------------------------------
Marchisio has been crap so far. Yeah, he's got lots of work rate but he completely failed in attack. Diarra is a defensive guru, he doesn't provide anything in attack. I don't see anything in his game which would put him above Schweini performance.

Question, how did you like Cecz' rightback?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:22 am

Top:
Casillas
Debuchy Agger Hummels Coentrao
Khedira Marchisio
Dzagoev Ozil Iniesta
Gomez
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
7amood11 wrote:-------------------------------------------Pyatov------------------------------------------

Marchisio has been crap so far. Yeah, he's got lots of work rate but he completely failed in attack. Diarra is a defensive guru, he doesn't provide anything in attack. I don't see anything in his game which would put him above Schweini performance.

Crap is a little strong no? eco smile

He has still had the most amount of shots for Italy in both games, 2 against Spain and 4 against Croatia; only one of those was off target...barely. He's still getting in great positions.

Just been unlucky in front of goal. Had they gone in the top 5 goals so far would be dominated by him :coffee:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am

Immortal Babun wrote:

I disagree about Marchisio, he's been great. His hard work barely gets noticed, same as when he was playing with Juve this season.

Gebre Selassie? He's a beast, easily Czech Republic's best player and dominated the whole right flank, especially last night vs Poland. I might have to revise my line-up (which does look kind of shitty in retrospect) to include Selassie.

-------------------------------------------Pyatov--------------------------------------

--------Selassie---------------Hummels--------------Mellberg---------------Evra-----

-----------------Diarra/Schweini------------Pirlo---------------Marchisio------------

--------------------Silva------------------Gomez---------------Iniesta--------------

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 am

Marchisio and Pirlo have been the only shining lights in what has been an underwhelming campaign for Italy.

Still if you compare him with some of the midfielders of the other teams i think he's done better and he deserves a place in my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next