Lord Awesome
Lex
Gil
Gomez83
gondov
52 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm

harhar11 wrote:
buddytaller wrote:I love Ronaldo banana when he owes like that eco smile

Own? You mean apart from humiliating himself because he was wrong when he said that Argentina was eliminated at this stage?

Quatre finals or group stage does it really matter, Argentina was terrible and that's a fact, I'm sure he was misquoted anyway.

You can't break Ronaldo, if anyone can make a comeback it's him, his determination will see him through though time, English fans saw it in the 2006/2007 season when he was booed in every stadium because of the Rooney wink, but completed his best season ever at that point. Anyway I LOVE Ronaldo, especially when he shuts up his haters, as he did in the Camp Nou this season.

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by che Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 pm

in what way exactly is finally scoring an important goal after 3 years "shutting up haters"?

though credit to ronaldive, usually after people choke this hard they tend to have throat problems, apparently he can talk immediately...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Ffs, it's so damn boring that football is about 2 players, fans are chanting the name of a random midget instead of supporting their own f*ckin team. Now that's a shame.

Anyways I'm not sure what reaction you guys want when he is being provoked by the supporters and the interviewer as well.

And yeah, he was terrible today, but at least they won, I think that's all that matters.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

dronte wrote:Ffs, it's so damn boring that football is about 2 players, fans are chanting the name of a random midget instead of supporting their own f*ckin team. Now that's a shame.

Anyways I'm not sure what reaction you guys want when he is being provoked by the supporters and the interviewer as well.

And yeah, he was terrible today, but at least they won, I think that's all that matters.
Lol, people only chant it to piss off Ronaldo, and guess what because he is so stupid and reacted so immaturely MORE people will chant it, he brought it to himself.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 pm

That's Portugal's captain... Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

more like craptain amiright?

anyone?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 am

Pathetic. Money really can't buy you class
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:17 am

^nope, just short-shorts and tight pink polos
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 am

ron finally took the bait after so many years, its happens i guess hope he put this behind him and proves it on the pitch
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 am

"Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable"

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 2 Trolldolski
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

Lex wrote:"Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable"

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 2 Trolldolski

Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

Credit Times of India

Ronaldo was profligate in the 3-2 win over Denmark in Lviv which kept his side's Euro 2012 dreams alive and the chants - from the Danish supporters - soon came.

But he had a pithy riposte.

"Do you know what he (Messi) was doing this time last year? He was going out of the Copa America in the quarterfinals."

Both men, candidates for the 2012 Ballon d'Or accolade, have regularly been criticised for generally not showing their stellar club form at international level.

"Everyone has the right to miss chances, myself included," said Ronaldo - who has scored just five goals in 15 matches in major competitions for Portugal and who has yet to break his duck here.

"I would have liked to score, you know me, but I gave my all. The goals will come. The team won, that is what matters."

Like a Boss, I hope he scores a hattrick against the Netherlands and slap all his haters in the face. eco smile
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 am

buddytaller wrote:Credit Times of India

Ronaldo was profligate in the 3-2 win over Denmark in Lviv which kept his side's Euro 2012 dreams alive and the chants - from the Danish supporters - soon came.

But he had a pithy riposte.

"Do you know what he (Messi) was doing this time last year? He was going out of the Copa America in the quarterfinals."

Both men, candidates for the 2012 Ballon d'Or accolade, have regularly been criticised for generally not showing their stellar club form at international level.

"Everyone has the right to miss chances, myself included," said Ronaldo - who has scored just five goals in 15 matches in major competitions for Portugal and who has yet to break his duck here.

"I would have liked to score, you know me, but I gave my all. The goals will come. The team won, that is what matters."

Like a Boss, I hope he scores a hattrick against the Netherlands and slap all his haters in the face. eco smile

all this does is pile more pressure on him and further enhance comparisons to messi, if i was crissy i would just say '' fans can say what they want, all that is important for me is the team''

not directly take a jibe at messi, he is probably somewhere on a yatcht enjoying time off.

what a dumpass, :facepalm:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

Ronaldo thrives on pressure, that's why he's where he is, he's never afraid of a challenge, and he speaks his mind, that's his nature, and I prefer him speaking out his mind than keeping everything boiled up inside him.
I hope to see this celebration in the next match.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 am

Messi scores a goal against Madrid and forgets about it by next week. Cronaldo scores against Barcelona and it goes down in Madrid history lololol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:23 am

buddytaller wrote:Ronaldo thrives on pressure, that's why he's where he is, he's never afraid of a challenge, and he speaks his mind, that's his nature, and I prefer him speaking out his mind than keeping everything boiled up inside him.
I hope to see this celebration in the next match.

Lol you invest so much in him, this tournament will probably be his last Euro's international play so for your sake lets just hope he can make it out of group stages before you start claiming he'll prove otherwise.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

That's hilarious eco smile , Ronaldo will play many more tournaments for Portugal, he's Portugal's third all time top scorer, and was the top scorer in their qualifier, he'll be at Brazil 2014 (29years) and possibly Euro 2016 (31 years) and World Cup 2018 (33 years), he'll probably play internaitional football till he's 35 or so, he's one of the fittest athletes in football.

Anyway I don't really mind if Portugal are knocked out of the tournament, for instance if Ghana were to face Portugal, I'd wish Ronaldo will have a terrible day so that we'd stand a good chance of winning. :coffee:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 am

buddytaller wrote:That's hilarious eco smile , Ronaldo will play many more tournaments for Portugal, he's Portugal's third all time top scorer, and was the top scorer in their qualifier, he'll be at Brazil 2014 (29years) and possibly Euro 2016 (31 years) and World Cup 2018 (33 years), he'll probably play internaitional football till he's 35 or so, he's one of the fittest athletes in football.

Anyway I don't really mind if Portugal are knocked out of the tournament, for instance if Ghana were to face Portugal, I'd wish Ronaldo will have a terrible day so that we'd stand a good chance of winning. :coffee:
Eh world cup yes but at age 31 euros, he'll be benched. Sure he is fit but not many wingers keep their pace at that age and Ronaldo is 80% pace.
That is unless Portugal suddenly stops producing good wingers, which is unlikely.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 am

Ronaldo will be around for a long long time.

Even if he lacks basically any natural footballing genius, his attention to fitness and remarkable work ethic and ego will keep him at a very high level. He may have to relinquish the illusion that he's a winger and lead the line soon enough though.

"All that matters is that the team won" is a cliche, it's senseless to punish him for using it.His jibe at Messi is expected, he still probably hasn't accepted that Messi is better than him, until he does he will suffer.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=khvXL8NgnOw

some says If this goes on, soon Ronaldo will be thinking, that he is Messi ^_^
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:42 am

lol c. ronaldo is such a cry baby. the day he has 3 ballon d'ors (and by that i mean 3 in a row), we'll talk.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am

black mamba wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=khvXL8NgnOw

some says If this goes on, soon Ronaldo will be thinking, that he is Messi ^_^

I wasn't aware they actually sang Messi. That's just sad lol... Maybe if they had supported their own team they wouldn't have lost Laughing

But what's sad about this is that you can see Ronaldo gets really affected by this. He could at least pretend not to care, that way people would stop. He's really... not that smart Neutral
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 am

This year, at this time, Messi is getting his girlfriend pregnant.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote: banana *bleep* of Ronaldo
"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 2 Ban-rollerbanana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 am

I'm actually pretty interested how good Ronaldo will be at 30+

On one hand, he's incredibly fit and may be a bit slower but still a step ahead due to his fitness.

On the other hand he'll be 30+ and if he loses his pace he's going to kinda...suck.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 am

typical Ronaldo...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next