Lord Awesome
Lex
Gil
Gomez83
gondov
52 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 6 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

^Hey gotta admit that looks awesome!

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America" - Page 6 Empty Re: "Last year at this time Messi was eliminated from the Copa America"

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:dnmac wtf are you atlking about? Laughing

Jeez, I will repost what I said yesterday and then you asking "What the hell am I talking about?"

"The disturbing part is that I am racking my brain trying to think of any other Captain for a major national team that would say what he said. It may be true, but it's also true that Messi has beat him head to head for so many different trophies it's not even funny, but you don't hear a peep about that from Messi.

Let's have some fun and list the captains of some of the major national teams and see if you could ever envision them saying something like that.

Buffon- Nope
Casillas- Not in a million years
Gerrard- Laughable
Messi- Same as Gerrard
Van Bommel- Nope
Cech- More Laughable
Forlan- Nope (He actually may not be a captain)
Lahm- No way in hell
Srna- No
Thiago Silva- Nope
Lloris- No
Donovan- No way

I could go on and on but I hope my point is sinking in. He's not a brash teenager anymore or too dumb to know when to keep his mouth shut.

He is the Captain of Portugal's national team and therefor that comes with the responsibility of being an adult and leading by example.

This is just my opinion but maybe he should spend more time hanging out and learning from Iker Casillas and less time with Marcelo and Pepe.

Just a thought."

Hope it makes sense now, can't see any of the players I named having there team look so out of order in a penalty shootout not to mention not be able to conduct simple math.

Ronaldo is not captain material, just because you're the best player on the team doesn't mean you should be captain. IMO this is the second time in this short tournament he displayed this.

I know this.

This is where he comes in, misquotes you and/or misinterprets your posts, yet still has the nerve to try claim the moral high ground.

That delusion :bow:

save us zealous#
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
This is where he comes in, misquotes you and/or misinterprets your posts, yet still has the nerve to try claim the moral high ground.

save us zealous#
yes this is true. but i think this is good considering that he is a CR fanboy he can give even worse answers as most CR fanboys do. But he just tries to defend his lovely CR never attacks anyone. even if its fake i think this is good
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 am

billionmillion wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

save us zealous#
yes this is true. but i think this is good considering that he is a CR fanboy he can give even worse answers as most CR fanboys do. But he just tries to defend his lovely CR never attacks anyone. even if its fake i think this is good

When commenting on CR the other day, he called me biased, that was funny........ cheers
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 am

Yeah nevermind other CR fangirls would call stupid or idiot. Zealous is safe Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6