Arab Football Teams

+12
la bestia negra
dostoevsky
7amood11
Ali
Lord Awesome
Raptorgunner
zizzle
Nishankly
RED
lenear1030
Milan31
II Capitano
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 pm

are f*cking disgusting. This has got nothing to do with race, but it's been common theme among them (Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait, etc). Their time-wasting and grassrolling tactics are disgusting.

The theatrics of Qatar's GK today was incredible bad, it would guarantee him an oscar nomination. Lying on the ground with no contact, starting arguments with Iranian players by swearing at them in their language, crowding the referee, and imposing anti-football and dirty tactics.

They are f*cking shit at football, and they know well, that even if their tactics work (like today)...they will embarress the continent on the big stage (see the 8-0ers).


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by II Capitano Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:32 pm

What the hell? Get a grip, dude.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Milan31 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

LOL what?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Arab Football Teams L_smiley_stress
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by RED Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Schweini wrote:are f*cking disgusting. This has got nothing to do with race, but it's been common theme among them (Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait, etc). Their time-wasting and grassrolling tactics are disgusting.

The theatrics of Qatar's GK today was incredible bad, it would guarantee him an oscar nomination. Lying on the ground with no contact, starting arguments with Iranian players by swearing at them in their language, crowding the referee, and imposing anti-football and dirty tactics.

They are f*cking shit at football, and they know well, that even if their tactics work (like today)...they will embarress the continent on the big stage (see the 8-0ers).

they should be banned from football. the inbreds !



Time wasting and faking injuries is part and parcel of the modern game. Why don't you rant about Portugal, Italy, all the South American national teams etc...


Last edited by RED 80s. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 pm

You were watching Qatar vs Iran? scratch
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20939
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

smh
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Red80s. Parking the bus is different than starting fights for no reason, Their keeper diving to make a save, doesn't make any contact, and then stays on the ground for 3-4 minutes.

Their players headbutt Iranian players, crowd them, etc.

Not to mention a few years ago, Bahrainis food-poisoned Iranian players before playing them in Manamah.

It's just disgusting. I am just happy it won't work out for them at all, and none of them will make the world cup.

I am very critical of CQ tactics, didn't deserve to win at all. Played like Stoke city for most of the game, but Qatar's theatrics were just horrible.

PS. Now I know why my Portguese mates hate CQ. Ali Karimi has more tactical brilliance in one of his toe than the entire nation of Qatar, yet CQ instructs players to make CROSS AFTER CROSS :facepalm:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by RED Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Schweini wrote:Red80s. Parking the bus is different than starting fights for no reason, Their keeper diving to make a save, doesn't make any contact, and then stays on the ground for 3-4 minutes.

Their players headbutt Iranian players, crowd them, etc.

Not to mention a few years ago, Bahrainis food-poisoned Iranian players before playing them in Manamah.

It's just disgusting. I am just happy it won't work out for them at all, and none of them will make the world cup.

I am very critical of CQ tactics, didn't deserve to win at all. Played like Stoke city for most of the game, but Qatar's theatrics were just horrible.

PS. Now I know why my Portguese mates hate CQ. Ali Karimi has more tactical brilliance in one of his toe than the entire nation of Qatar, yet CQ instructs players to make CROSS AFTER CROSS :facepalm:

I know they are not good at football. But next time, target Qatar only, since they seem to be the ones who have a history of this against Iran. No need to have a go at the entire Arab national teams.

The last bit of ur quote in ur previous post was offensive. No need for that.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Sepi take it easy man, a big team like Iran should take care of business at home. I know is not a easy thing to say but your team should have scored a goal with a the players you have. I am sure another country would have done the same if they wanted the point.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Meh, Arabs have some talented players.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5989
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Ali Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm

I don't see this problem in the Lebanese national team. :coffee:

The insult wasn't needed, in fact, it was really stupid.

Your signature is photoshopped btw, that flag is German.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by II Capitano Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 am

Guys, what I'm about to say is true. In the Arab leagues, every time a player goes down injured, or even goes down under a foul, the player who committed that foul helps the player up, says sorry, or does something similar. They show quite a lot of love. Ironic considering Arab teams are "f*cking disgusting".
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 am

Lol at your stupidity. Stop generalizing ffs.

So because the Qatari NT's players dived, you generalize against 21 other Arab teams? F off.

Talk about Qatar all you want, but stop acting like a little girl and start generalizing against a bunch of other teams. :facepalm:

Ignorant. Stop talking about things you don't know about fool. :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 am

I well know about what I am talking about.

For 21 years, I've seen Iran play Arab teams, and 80% of the time it's been the same scenario. They'd do everything possible (cheating, bribery, etc) to damage the persian opponent and help their so called Arab brothers.

They food-poisoned Iran's NT before the final game vs Bahrain, and when Iran lost that game, Bahrainis danced around with Saudi flag. How pathetic !!

Not to mention Qatar paying players from Uruguay and Brazil to join their NT Laughing and this freaking country is gonna host a world cup ? get to f*ck Blatter



as for Il Capitano's comment...yea Arab countries would help each other a lot , if it is at cost of a non-Arab country (Iran, far east countries, uzbekistan etc) ...even if it is in form of unsportsmanship. that's why I am so fearful when an Arab referee is the judge between Iran vs. another Arab team. It's like being part of a Mafia.

Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 am

Schweini wrote:I well know about what I am talking about.

From what you've been saying, you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

For 21 years, I've seen Iran play Arab teams, and 80% of the time it's been the same scenario. They'd do everything possible (cheating, bribery, etc) to damage the persian opponent and help their so called Arab brothers.

You definitely weren't watching football when you were under 10 years old. And what you're saying is just bullshit. Where's your evidence of this so called "cheating and bribery"? You said it's 80% of the time, so please show me at least 20 times in which Arab teams cheated against Iran. Back up your claims next time.



They food-poisoned Iran's NT before the final game vs Bahrain, and when Iran lost that game, Bahrainis danced around with Saudi flag. How pathetic !!

I want a credible source for that please. And even if it DID happen, why the *bleep* are you generalizing against every Arab team?? What you're saying is pathetic.



Not to mention Qatar paying players from Uruguay and Brazil to join their NT Laughing and this freaking country is gonna host a world cup ? get to f*ck Blatter


as for Il Capitano's comment...yea Arab countries would help each other a lot , if it is at cost of a non-Arab country (Iran, far east countries, uzbekistan etc) ...even if it is in form of unsportsmanship. that's why I am so fearful when an Arab referee is the judge between Iran vs. another Arab team. It's like being part of a Mafia.


:facepalm: :facepalm: This is the height of stupidity. Yeah they're helping each other out, alright Rolling Eyes You think a ref wouldn't prefer his own career over helping another Arab country?? What you're saying is, again, unfounded and pathetic.


Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Just *bleep* off, honestly. So because Lebanon aren't Arab, they instantly become classy?

Tell me, how many times have you watched the Libya play? Or Morocco? Egypt? Sudan? Tunisia? If you say anything more than 5, stop bullshitting.

You probably haven't watched Libya a single time, yet we're inbreds, cheaters, unsportsmanlike, and all the other things you called us. :facepalm: :facepalm:



Take your hate and discrimination out of here, it's disgusting.


Last edited by 7amood11 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 am

I've edited the final, offensive line of the opening post, there was absolutely no need for that sort of comment Sepi.

I was tempted to lock this thread, but I'm first going to give the posters who have already contributed a chance to respond to you if they wish.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

dostoevsky wrote:I've edited the final, offensive line of the opening post, there was absolutely no need for that sort of comment Sepi.

I was tempted to lock this thread, but I'm first going to give the posters who have already contributed a chance to respond to you if they wish.

It's *bleep* discrimination. Making unfounded claims about countries he's never watched. ffs :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 am

Schweini wrote:
Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Dont seehow religon is related



la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 am

It says in the opening post the Arab countries around the Persian gulf.

Since when are Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and them are around that area ?

Let me guess, you failed your Geography grade 9 course 7amood ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 am

Indonesia, the most populous predominantly Muslim country, is nowhere near the Persian Gulf.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

Schweini wrote:It says in the opening post the Arab countries around the Persian gulf.

Since when are Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and them are around that area ?

Let me guess, you failed your Geography grade 9 course 7amood ?

I'm guessing you failed Geography loooooool Laughing

Here are all the Arab countries:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_countries_by_population

You clearly said Arab countries, what did you expect me to assume?


Last edited by 7amood11 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

Robbery wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Dont seehow religon is related




In theory it is not.

However, a major part of this Arab love in between the neighbours is the religion.

Helping our MUSLIM brothers even if it is unfair on another non-Islamic country. hence, the point I mentioned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 am

Schweini wrote:
Robbery wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Dont seehow religon is related



In theory it is not.

However, a major part of this Arab love in between the neighbours is the religion.

Helping our MUSLIM brothers even if it is unfair on another non-Islamic country. hence, the point I mentioned.
Ypu remmber when qatar intentionally drew with iran a few mpnths ago just to shoove it in bahrains face
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 am

Robbery wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Robbery wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Saudi, Iraq, and Lebenon are the classiest bunch of them though. Lebenon because they really aren't Arab (a lot of Christians there) , Iraq the same..and Saudi are usually actually quite good in football (this year aside) and don't need those disgusting theatrics to get results.

Dont seehow religon is related



In theory it is not.

However, a major part of this Arab love in between the neighbours is the religion.

Helping our MUSLIM brothers even if it is unfair on another non-Islamic country. hence, the point I mentioned.
Ypu remmber when qatar intentionally drew with iran a few mpnths ago just to shoove it in bahrains face

That was Karma that Bahrain paid for after 10 years.

Food poisoned Iranian players in 2001 + Beat them 3-1 + Denied Iran Qualification to WC + Danced in front of Iranian players with Saudi flag

10 years later

Bahrain denied 2 WC appearances in last stage (vs T&T and NZ), and despite paying off Indonesia to lose by 10 goals, still didn't qualify because this time Iran could finally take their revenge of what Bahrain did 10 years ago.

There is a god up there. I tell ya !!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arab Football Teams Empty Re: Arab Football Teams

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum