Milan31
TonyDaBeast
Ganso
Potential
16 posters

Go down

Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave Empty Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Thiago is in Paris, negotiations with PSG has begun, but as it looks like, Milan aren't only losing one player if Thiago departure is confirmed. Ibrahimovic and Cassano will both leave with Boateng considering his future.

"I now want to play well this European Championship, then I'll see if I stay at Milan or not." Cassano said after being questioned about the sale of Silva, with him being reveled as 'indispensable' "Thiago is indispensable, without him we lose 50 percent of the team."

Ibrahimovic has already expressed his anger at the management before and willing to hand a transfer request the moment Silva is confirmed out, a close source confirms

With confirmed departures of high caliber players such as Gattuso, van Bommel and Inzaghi, Milan is unclear with next year squad as many players are unwilling to continue with such club.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave Empty Re: Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

I want to kill our management Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave 2276801876
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave Empty Re: Cassano and Ibrahimovic set to leave

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm

hell, i would leave too, this is getting out of control. i hope there is a huge riot in the streets of milan in front of via turati office. burn everything the f*ck down
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I expected this. :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Its to be expected really :coffee:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

i think maybe he meant to say that he will think about milan season after euro, not meant to say he will leave. but if he meant he wants to leave, i dont blame cassano, neither would i blame ibra, especially no one likes his attitude of changing his allegiance time to time but if ibra were to leave it is totally understandable because the management has absolutely wrecked the dressing room with lack of ambition and lack of paying attention to the future couple of seasons ago.

this would be management biggest challenge that club is set to face some massive squad change in years but it is clear that top players dont want to see silva leave. actually we dont even have top players anymore bar silva, ibra.

its pretty stupid to think that management wants to sell silva, i would find it pretty stupid and disgusting to even see reports in italian media that milan are still looking for opportunity for aquilani to cancel his contract at liverpool so he could join milan at very low cost.

stupid really. i dont mind management selling silva then properly buying some serious talent like udinese do, and milan so buy some great young talents from eridivise or from brazil or argentina but it is pretty frustating that once media links someone like rigoni acerbi to milan, management actually take those media pressure seriously!! thats how we got aquilani last year, his agent said before milan were even interested that we werent interested with aquilani but he said it was a good idea.

i really cant believe this utter nonsense fiasco going on with our club atm....

who do we got from market???

montolivo who had absolute disastrous season with fiorentina, traore no one knows who good he is, we are linked with rigoni from a relegated club, we are linked with acerbi who is unknown i dont even seee him play regularly called up in u-21... feels like he is one season wonder... and aquilani who didnt do quite well for us anyway and is begging for liverpool to let him join us for discount.... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

cassano, ibra,..possibly boateng...

the ship is sinking..lol.

:coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm

The best thing for Milan is for Berlusconi to sell the club. Then hopefully a new owner takes his place and in the process fires Galliani, Briada and all the old management. Milan needs some new blood: management with new ideas and players.

I really want to see a new Milan in all aspects.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

i agree.. cassano and ibra loves milan.. if there is no TS there is no milan.. our veterans retire our star players leave and what are v left with??? mediocre team...
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

inc another roma when ibra and TS leave???
lol
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 pm

How can I be a Milan fan if Milan doesn't have a team next season ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am

Berlusconi please sell the team to an Arab.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 am

I Have Mono wrote:How can I be a Milan fan if Milan doesn't have a team next season ?

Its about the badge on the jersey mate, not the people who wear it.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am

But yeah, everyone's leaving lol
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:But yeah, everyone's leaving lol

Glad you got the point I was making.

Plus in terms of what will happen if Silva is sold I can relate.
Im a LA Galaxy fan and our MLS defender of the year got injuried.
We went from having the best team and least goals allowed in MLS last year to bottom of the league this year.

Defense stabilizes the team in terms of going forward and being able to attack.

In losing Silva not only will Milan's Defense get worse but Milan will score less goals as well.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

What I know for sure, Mexes will be a starter next season. I hope we can get Ogbonna or Acerbi and hope they explode under us. Dede is good, but too much like Lucio in my opinion, i'd rather have the more technical ability of Ogbonna and Acerbi.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 am

For me personally, the departure of Silva can be helped by signing Ogbonna and Dede.

Will that actually happen? I dont know

And though I love Ibra as a player, I'm not losing sleep if he leaves. And call me crazy but imagine if we replaced Ibra with Falcao.

Rivers of jizz
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:For me personally, the departure of Silva can be helped by signing Ogbonna and Dede.

And though I love Ibra as a player, I'm not losing sleep if he leaves. And call me crazy but imagine if we replaced Ibra with Falcao.

Rivers of jizz

He was bought for 40-45 Million Euros. Atheletico want 55-60M Euros for him. Good Luck.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 am

We can buy Balotelli with Ibras money,and it'll be worth every penny.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 am

Not a big Balotelli fan, I think we could get a better striker for that money
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:For me personally, the departure of Silva can be helped by signing Ogbonna and Dede.

Rivers of jizz

He was bought for 40-45 Million Euros. Atheletico want 55-60M Euros for him. Good Luck.

Thanks

We'll need it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 am

Thumbs up Milan I'm available Very Happy lol , I am left Midfielder , Left Back and better than Mesbah banana
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down