Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 am

@Dani.

I'm not protecting him, I'm just saying they needed a defense more than a PG last night , and Westbrook is never a problem on defense.

Also I don't want him to change his game, he perhaps needs to learn some stuff, how to get into the paint and freestyle, and in general how to be a better PG but he can't just defer to Durant like everyone wants him to. If he does that then he is a waste of an elite scorer and amazing talent.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Congrats to the Heat. When their role players are making 3's like they were last night, I knew it was game over early. They deserved it though, and like I had said all year there's no doubt to me that LeBrons the best in the game.

Le Samourai wrote:Look, Mike Miller, bad backand all is about to break Ray's 3 point record.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Didn't Ray hit 8 3's in the 2010 finals(and he equaled Millers entire series total in 1 half, lol)? And when he hit the 7 in 2008, Ray Allen was just as injured in those Finals. Not only an ankle injury, he also got his eye poked in that Game 6 and came back and drilled like 5 more 3's. And he hit like 17 3's in the series, also a record. It's Ray Allens record.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 pm

^ I thought he was going to beat it, they took him out early in the 4th.That's when I wrote that.

Even if Ray was injured he didn't look old, Mike Miller looks really really Old if you know what I mean.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 pm

And I'm usually critical of Westbrook... but Harden, Perkins and Ibaka were the reason OKC lost this series. Perkins was awful, so glad Ainge traded him. If I was OKC, I amnesty him in the offseason. He's making way too much.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

pUsHa wrote:People here haven't seen Kobe in his prime ....

I started watching ball in like 1994/1995

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Swagg wrote:What more is there to say?

Actually say why the dude is better than the guys your saying he is.

Its insulting to guys who have won 5 rings and such when your saying the dude has surpassed them.

Bird had no defence? He wasnt any better or worse than Magic...is Lebron better than Magic too?

Bird has put on legendary performances on the biggest of stages and his skill level and feel for the game is clearly superior to Bron at this stage.

I never seen Bird choke numerous times like Lebron has, never.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Le Samourai wrote:@Dani.

I'm not protecting him, I'm just saying they needed a defense more than a PG last night , and Westbrook is never a problem on defense.

Also I don't want him to change his game, he perhaps needs to learn some stuff, how to get into the paint and freestyle, and in general how to be a better PG but he can't just defer to Durant like everyone wants him to. If he does that then he is a waste of an elite scorer and amazing talent.

Im talking generally. You go out your way to put him in a good light.

Nobody is talking about "defer" but you have seen the stats, OKC are better when he doesnt overshoot the rock..which he still does.

No, its not the only reason they lost..their inability to keep Miami out of the paint was, but to win, its going to need both.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Le Samourai wrote:He won 1 ring.....stop it with the Kobe comparisons...he's not even close.

Kobe was a better defender, and if he coulndn't do what Lebron does , then Lebron most certainly can't do what he did a few years ago.

Prime Kobe would flat out just embarrass whichever sorry soul even tried to guard him, though he did lose many of those games because the 2nd best player on the team was Smush Parker.

Lebron needed two top 10 players in the league to win his title :coffee:, and don't even try to say they had no help after what I just witnessed :coffee:

Just like Durant.. The only thing Kobe is better at is shooting (he has better footwork too but who cares about that).. LeBron has better career scoring averages than Kobe so Kobe being the better shooter doesn't do much

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 pm

LeBron is not top 10 of all-time currently, no way. He's right on the doorstep though.

MJ
Magic
Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Olajuwon
Robertson

There's 11, so he's probably 12th or so all-time at this point.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:@Dani.

Im talking generally. You go out your way to put him in a good light.

Nobody is talking about "defer" but you have seen the stats, OKC are better when he doesnt overshoot the rock..which he still does.

No, its not the only reason they lost..their inability to keep Miami out of the paint was, but to win, its going to need both.

Well I do that because in a general sense I like him as a player and I think people go out of their way to portray him negatively.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves for adapting to a new position and improving at as high a rate as any player in the league from his draft.

I've seen my favorite player be worse than him, I can't hate him for not wanting to be No.2
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 pm

From players I've seen....I'd put Garnett above him...from the highlight reel, I'd put Isiah above him...I can think of more but I won't bother.

Dude career averages.. don't give me this stuff, Kobe came into the league when he was 17, played like 10 minutes a game for 2 seasons, had to defer to Shaq for like 5 after that, not his fault Lebron enrolled in school a couple years late

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Le_210

Edit: And Wade....

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Le Samourai wrote:From players I've seen....I'd put Garnett above him...from the highlight reel, I'd put Isiah above him...I can think of more but I won't bother.

Dude career averages.. don't give me this stuff, Kobe came into the league when he was 17, played like 10 minutes a game for 2 seasons, had to defer to Shaq for like 5 after that, not his fault Lebron enrolled in school a couple years late

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Le_210

Laughing .. Just keep 'witnessing' .. This won't be his last, they will repeat.. Book it!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Swagg wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:He won 1 ring.....stop it with the Kobe comparisons...he's not even close.

Kobe was a better defender, and if he coulndn't do what Lebron does , then Lebron most certainly can't do what he did a few years ago.

Prime Kobe would flat out just embarrass whichever sorry soul even tried to guard him, though he did lose many of those games because the 2nd best player on the team was Smush Parker.

Lebron needed two top 10 players in the league to win his title :coffee:, and don't even try to say they had no help after what I just witnessed :coffee:

Just like Durant.. The only thing Kobe is better at is shooting (he has better footwork too but who cares about that).. LeBron has better career scoring averages than Kobe so Kobe being the better shooter doesn't do much

When LeBron's body will be giving up on him it'll be all about footwork to keep him up there in the top . Better just at shooting !? He's also one of the most skilled players to ever grace this game ...

Bron is good , he's too fast too big and too strong , as the NBA is moving towards monkeyball , and he is the king of it ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I honestly thought Lebron played great, maximized his strengths , didn't expose his weaknesses, I've seen better but this was definitely a pretty amazing playoffs for him.

I think he will adapt well later on once he develops a consistent post game.

I do not however think he'll repeat :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Swagg wrote:

When LeBron's body will be giving up on him it'll be all about footwork to keep him up there in the top . Better just at shooting !? He's also one of the most skilled players to ever grace this game ...

Bron is good , he's too fast too big and too strong , as the NBA is moving towards monkeyball , and he is the king of it ...

What is monkeyball? Athletically driven?

His high bball IQ and elite passing will get him through.. His midrange and post up game will improve also.. Now he can get back to playing ball, he got the ring now everybody can shut up
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 598565_10150906184406309_744673446_n

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

dmize wrote:LeBron is not top 10 of all-time currently, no way. He's right on the doorstep though.

MJ
Magic
Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Olajuwon
Robertson

LOL King Lebron is top 5. Future hall of famer, was destroying NBA's elites straight from high school.banana

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate_display_image

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 pm

i dont think anyone is disputing the fact that Lebron got a ring and deserved it based on what he has done in this playoffs, his maturity leadership, made all the right decisions to win it all. AND he probably is the best player in the game right now.

but i think the praise stops there.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
dmize wrote:LeBron is not top 10 of all-time currently, no way. He's right on the doorstep though.

MJ
Magic
Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Olajuwon
Robertson

LOL King Lebron is top 5. Future hall of famer, was destroying NBA's elites straight from high school.banana

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate_display_image

Top 5 the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Laugh... gtfo of this thread
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 pm

dmize wrote:
Top 5 the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Laugh... gtfo of this thread

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 YLTPH

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Where was this clown all year? As soon as the Heat win he's in here with Heat images.

Another 2 year Heat fan, lmao. Funnily enough he's also got Brady/Moss handle, must be one of those Miami Bostoners.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Brady2Moss .... explain it to us lesser minds how LeBron is already a top 5 player !? :bow:

pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:

MJ
Magic
Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Olajuwon
Robertson

LOL no, mate. That's just disrespectful.

WHen he wins at least 2 more then we can talk about top 10(not top 5). For now, he's No.11 to me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

dmize wrote:Where was this clown all year? As soon as the Heat win he's in here with Heat images.

Another 2 year Heat fan, lmao. Funnily enough he's also got Brady/Moss handle, must be one of those Miami Bostoners.

Must be depressing to support mediocre teams? Not that I would know anything about that. Laughing

HEATNATION.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm

pUsHa wrote:Brady2Moss .... explain it to us lesser minds how LeBron is already a top 5 player !? :bow:

In the famous words of Skip Bayless: "Lebron can slash up any defense when he feels like it..he's a FREIGHTTRAIN!". Razz

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I think atm Dmize has it about right, but by the end of his career LeBron should surpass about half of those guys.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next