Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

OKC completely outplayed them to be very honest....until the 4th that is.

Poppovich gave an amazing little Phil like Speech and they went on a 18-3 run.Westbrook missed a couple , Ginobli got Harden called on a couple charges,and Jack played some epic ball denial on Durant.

Their rotations got really sloppy in the 4th bar Collison of course who is the king in that regard, Durant and Perkins needed to be better , Duncan was getting layups.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Durant? What is he going to do to stop Duncan?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Ask Scott Brooks lol.

He had a tough cover , he put Durant at the 4 and gave him a bit too much defensive responsibility IMO, he was the guy who was supposed to rotate when Perkins got beat.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Stephen A. Smith is right.. If LeBron took 2 shots in the 4th like KD did last night he would be getting crucified

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Swagg wrote:Stephen A. Smith is right.. If LeBron took 2 shots in the 4th like KD did last night he would be getting crucified

Partially true, but to be fair, there are other reasons Lebron gets extra criticism

"King James" "The Chosen One" "The Decision" leaving his hometown team etc etc etc - KD hasn't done any of that

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Swagg wrote:Stephen A. Smith is right.. If LeBron took 2 shots in the 4th like KD did last night he would be getting crucified

Partially true, but to be fair, there are other reasons Lebron gets extra criticism

"King James" "The Chosen One" "The Decision" leaving his hometown team etc etc etc - KD hasn't done any of that

He didn't proclaim himself the King or the Chosen one if I recall.. I can see why the decision would piss people off but even before that he was getting heavily criticized
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Wrong.

Why?- Lebron stands in the corner, Durant tried his best, but he got doubled on every possession I dunno what you expect him to do there.

Basically 3 people covering him because Perkins is a non factor so Duncan can come up and cover him.

He has Nowhere to go.

What do you want him to do lol...pull up from 35?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Wrong.

Why?- Lebron stands in the corner, Durant tried his best, but he got doubled on every possession I dunno what you expect him to do there.

Basically 3 people covering him because Perkins is a non factor so Duncan can come up and cover him.

He has Nowhere to go.

This.

Its not about shooting 2 shots or not, its how.

I dont think I ever seen a great player basically hide from the ball like I seen Bron do.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:24 pm

He didnt proclaim himself the chosen one....

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread Chosen1

I mean really...short of just coming out and saying it....

Oh yeah I forgot....

"I spoil alot of people with my play"

Were sorry oh humble king lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Also, despite my hate, I hope we get Deron Williams :coffee:

And Larry Brown :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Larry Brown? Where else did I hear someone say he should go to LA?

Anyway, much better than Brown...but I fear his insistance on "playing the right way" will wear on Bynum and he already thinks too much of himself as it is.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Wrong.

He has Nowhere to go.

That only happened in the NBA Finals last year. Stop trying to make it look like it happens in every close game.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:48 pm

And against Boston, what happened there?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:48 pm

The Franchise wrote:He didnt proclaim himself the chosen one....

Oh yeah I forgot....

Will you cut this man some slack, FFS! You pounce on every single opportunity to get on him like he slept with your missus or something. Laughing

Why do you have a problem with his tattoo? Is it hurting anyone? Killing anyone? No? Okay then...

You people are just ridiculous! And its surprising that this is coming from a football fan. Do footballers have tattoos about themselves or do they not? Aren't you a Barca fan? Have you seen Alves' tattoos? And Biscuits? And Cex? And that's just a few Barca players. There are MANY MORE footballers that do it. And its funny that you're getting upset about LeBron when Zlatan was once a Barca player(and Dinho too, btw). I bet you were getting behind him when he played for Barca weren't you?

You people just like to jump on the "hate" bandwagon like everyone else. Not like you have any personal reason for it or you should.

If he was a nasty personality like Joey Barton or Tevez or even JT(yes, I said it) then I would understand but the man has done no wrong FFS! :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

The Franchise wrote:And against Boston, what happened there?
Game 5 was his only bad game. Period. And that was in Cleveland. Funny how you ignore what he did against Boston last year.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Game 5 was his only bad game. Period. And that was in Cleveland. Funny how you ignore what he did against Boston last year.

First of all, im only talking about Game 5...where he did exactly what Le Sam said..stand around, avoiding the ball.

Why would I ignore anything? We are talking about something very specific.

I love how you make it sound like last year was just some one off fluke lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Lol what did he do?

Tell Wade to break Rondo's hand?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

First of all, im only talking about Game 5...where he did exactly what Le Sam said..stand around, avoiding the ball.

He was great last year until the Finals. Even a MASSIVE hater like yourself cannot deny that. Laughing

And I'm not ignoring the Finals, hence me mentioning it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:He didnt proclaim himself the chosen one....

Oh yeah I forgot....

Will you cut this man some slack, FFS! You pounce on every single opportunity to get on him like he slept with your missus or something. Laughing

Why do you have a problem with his tattoo? Is it hurting anyone? Killing anyone? No? Okay then...

You people are just ridiculous! And its surprising that this is coming from a football fan. Do footballers have tattoos about themselves or do they not? Aren't you a Barca fan? Have you seen Alves' tattoos? And Biscuits? And Cex? And that's just a few Barca players. There are MANY MORE footballers that do it. And its funny that you're getting upset about LeBron when Zlatan was once a Barca player(and Dinho too, btw). I bet you were getting behind him when he played for Barca weren't you?

You people just like to jump on the "hate" bandwagon like everyone else. Not like you have any personal reason for it or you should.

If he was a nasty personality like Joey Barton or Tevez or even JT(yes, I said it) then I would understand but the man has done no wrong FFS! :facepalm:

I dont like jumping on him, believe me..however, he legion of fans cant help but protect him for every bit of criticism he gets. Just look at the history of this thread.

Durant takes just 2 shots in the 4th...Lebron fanboy sees the chance to take something away from Lebron.

So yeah, you will have to excuse me if im always on him...but his fans are some of the most delusional bunch I ever seen.

Anyway.

Do I have a problem with his tattoo? Not really. Its actually a nice tattoo, I like the font, I have a similar font myself lol

What I do have a problem is when people say "oh no, he never proclaimed himself the chosen one"...he clearly did.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

He was great last year until the Finals. Even a MASSIVE hater like yourself cannot deny that. Laughing

I think maybe you need to read over the thread, because your not really getting what we are discussing right now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

He actually didn't techincally "proclaim" himself. But he definitely embraced the title. That's the thing.

I personally never had any problem with LeBron before he joined Miami although I used to argue with anyone that Wade was better Razz. But since he's come to Miami, I've seen first hand the criticism this man has gotten and its just unfair. Maybe his fanboys push it a little too much but his haters push it even farther. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I think maybe you need to read over the thread, because your not really getting what we are discussing right now.
I know Swagg brought it up(and I know he's a massive fanboy too Laughing) but its what I've seen in this thread over a little period. You lot just do not like the man. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Barrettinator wrote:He actually didn't techincally "proclaim" himself. But he definitely embraced the title. That's the thing.

I personally never had any problem with LeBron before he joined Miami although I used to argue with anyone that Wade was better Razz. But since he's come to Miami, I've seen first hand the criticism this man has gotten and its just unfair. Maybe his fanboys push it a little too much but his haters push it even farther. Laughing

I dont think the criticsm has been unfair at all.

He is and has been celebrated like he is some demi-god when in now, what, 9 years? Hasnt won jack.

And not only has he not won, its directly been his fault on more than one occassion.

I think people, myself, are sick and tired of people celebrating stats...celebrate winners.

Dont be surprised, when/if he actually wins a ring and plays his part in winning..people like myself ease up on him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

So why are people still wanking over twats like Melo(who f*kd his former team up massively before he moved) who is a consistent loser?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Celebrate winners, like Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next