che
free_cat
Kingofeverythingclassy
Forza
Babun
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Manu are doomed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Manu are doomed!

Post by Adit Wed May 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Yeah we saw how David luiz,terry,Cahill,cole etc struggled during open games under AVB.They only looked good when Di matteo played conservative tactics. Their Defenders will be exposed for sure if they are fielding many attacking players.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 30, 2012 5:31 pm

For a team with supposedly such an awful team one wonders how they made it to 2nd place, unless of course they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Idriozet please dont embarass us. Who is M. Suarez? A Belgian League player who was repeatedly 2nd best to a much younger Lukaku. Lukaku who is 4th choice at Chelsea.

Dzeko is decent but he is Not a Falcao. We will never spend 100-120 Million Euros like them.

Hazard is 250,000 EUROS a week which is roughly 13 Million Euros. There is no way a League 1 Player unproven in the big stage deserves that. But such is the compulsion of Modern Football. Young players can bargain whatever they want.

We have a good team,we will have good depth next season and most of all we have substance & style. We cant spend 15 Million and still be a Huge Power.
Did he come out and announce that? Its funny how some of you believe any crap. You seriously think we're going to pay a Ligue 1 21-year old higher than JT, Lamps, Cech, etc? Must be a joke.

Goal.com reports it as over 200,000 Pounds a week roughly translating to around 250,000 Euros a Week.

It is Lol.com but the only places where I have heard this 110,000 Pounds is Chelsea fans. Lol.com also said that MU were ready to offer 130,000 Pounds a week which failed to satisfy Hazard.

BTW you are paying almost 40 Million Euros for a Ligue 1 Player so I would not put it past you.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

L'Equipe said it was 110k and i think i believe them over lol.com if iam honest.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:L'Equipe said it was 110k and i think i believe them over lol.com if iam honest.

That is roughly close to 7M Euros per year which is slightly high but still reasonable.

And anyways it is Chelsea's business what wages they want to pay.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Idriozet please dont embarass us. Who is M. Suarez? A Belgian League player who was repeatedly 2nd best to a much younger Lukaku. Lukaku who is 4th choice at Chelsea.

Dzeko is decent but he is Not a Falcao. We will never spend 100-120 Million Euros like them.

Hazard is 250,000 EUROS a week which is roughly 13 Million Euros. There is no way a League 1 Player unproven in the big stage deserves that. But such is the compulsion of Modern Football. Young players can bargain whatever they want.

We have a good team,we will have good depth next season and most of all we have substance & style. We cant spend 15 Million and still be a Huge Power.
Did he come out and announce that? Its funny how some of you believe any crap. You seriously think we're going to pay a Ligue 1 21-year old higher than JT, Lamps, Cech, etc? Must be a joke.

Goal.com reports it as over 200,000 Pounds a week roughly translating to around 250,000 Euros a Week.

It is Lol.com but the only places where I have heard this 110,000 Pounds is Chelsea fans. Lol.com also said that MU were ready to offer 130,000 Pounds a week which failed to satisfy Hazard.

BTW you are paying almost 40 Million Euros for a Ligue 1 Player so I would not put it past you.

L'Equipe, Guardian, Telegraph all say its £110,000 per week. I think I'll trust those more than lol.com. No way we're paying a 21-year old higher wages than our 3 captains.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3