Eden Hazard Fan Club

+112
Grande_Milano
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
windkick
Bankz
Freeza
Glory
Doc
Unique
BarrileteCosmico
Curtinho
Myesyats
Raptorgunner
El Gunner
Casciavit
guest_07
farfan
che
DeletedUser#1
Art Morte
MaraVilla
cyberman
harhar11
Winter is Coming
izzy
futbol
elitedam
ExtremistEnigma
BarcaLearning
M99
Harmonica
Pip
Robespierre
EL Patron
sree999
bloodless
El Chelsea Fuerte
jibers
huntsman
Lunatic Fringe
ronalessi
hrealmadrid
Valkyrja
Rebelles.REUS.rex
LeBéninois
FennecFox7
FalcaoPunch
McAgger
free_cat
Kamikaze692
Arquitecto
RealGunner
aleumdance
vivabarca38
lszanto
Amar
gondov
since1996
Red Alert
julias
Lord Awesome
chemicalboy99
DuringTheWar
REWB
Blue
Rebaño Sagrado
teamanarchy
Le Samourai
justdoit_
halamadrid2
Adit
Onyx
guest7
kiranr
animal.crackers
Bear
RED
Lex
S
Kick
Firenze
LeSwagg James
sportsczy
fatman123
SchinnerC
lenear1030
la bestia negra
Jack Daniels
iNFINITY9910
Sushi Master
S32TABLANCA
OLpower
chad4401
EarlyPrototype
the xcx
nasir6371
Mr Nick09
CBarca
Blue Barrett
Dante
Yuri Yukuv
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
urbaNRoots
Ganso
Abramovich
Aensensen
Die Borussen
Swanhends
Zealous
Gil
116 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Hazard has to learn to keep his mouth closed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 5:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

He has been like that everywhere. He is a cancer for any team he coaches because he picks fights with pretty much everyone. Throwing a player under the bus?? That's Mou on his happy day lmao
No sir, he hasn't been a cancer for ANY of the team he coached.....except of course Madrid. Don't try to make it look like that Madrid stint was how it had always been pls gtfo Laughing

And while ripping into your players in public can backfire, why are we acting like no other manager does it? Anybody actually remember Fergie?

Let me see:

At Chelsea he had to leave because he had fights with Abramovich


At Real funnily enough Perez was one of his only friends well he had to be because none of the socios wanted him in the first place. He kicked Valdano out before stepping into the team because of something Valdano said many years back. He continously kicked the players when they were down, ridiculed them in the press when they had bad games and in the end had just a handful of friends left in the whole of Spain

He has never coached a team for more than 1-2 seasons elsewhere

Ferguson has the respect of pretty much everyone, he can say whatever he wants to about players because the players will always respect him. English FA the referees, the media, other teams/coaches and other players all respected Fergie. None of those respect Mourinho because he is an unlikeable human being who thinks he will motivate his players by ripping them off in the media

Personally I am glad how Ramos and Iker caused his demise, the guy had no balls to criticse them in person so he did it inh his press conferences what a coward
He had a disagreement with Abramovich and he had already intended to go elsewhere so that was just more motivation and he left. Nothing even remotely close to that messy nonsense at Real. Notice how even when he left Chelsea he was still loved by all the players? Also, notice how Abramovich still called him back for the job?

I like how you mention "he picks fights with everyone everywhere he goes and is a cancer everywhere" yet proceed to mention one instance at Chelsea and then spend the next paragraph talking about Real. I didn't know his whole career has been just at Chelsea and Real. NEWSFLASH: The world doesn't revolve around Real Madrid.

Players don't respect Jose? Real players, maybe. Everywhere else? Drogba cried when he left Chelsea. So did Lampard. FFS there are videos online showing Inter players in tears when he was leaving Inter. Yeah he's not respected. Arrant nonsense. What "respect" have the FA got for Fergie that they haven't got for Jose? Please give me examples. Also, give me reasons why you think the referees(Laughing) "respected" Fergie but not Jose. I can't seem to make up where you're pulling all these things from.

You don't need to start making up fantasy scenarios because of your personal hurt, mate. Its not worth it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Mourinho can't stay more than one or two seasons anywhere because his football wouldn't sit well with those teams. Porto was his first managerial job and was there ever games that warranted criticising of players because I can't remember any, at Chelsea the players probably loved him because he made them a relevant team instead of the nobodies they were before he took over, also they played his ideal way, Cesh to Terry, Terry to Drogba wash, rinse and repeat. Abramovich hated his football and they obviously got into their tittle tattle and they "parted company"

His stay at Inter again was brief (one season to be precise), they were on honey moon for a season, there was no competition at all in the league and he had that famous game against Barca, everything went as he wanted. At Real he stayed here three seasons so there is more time to judge him than Porto or Inter and there were alot of games some of our players were poor in. Real Madrid was his biggeest test and he made enemies before his first game. He loves Chelsea because he can make them play shite on a stick football and their fans won't say a word to him, frankly at Real Madrid he couldn't handle the fact that he was criticised every game and he eventually lost it in the end. Abramovich won't have as much patience as last time, I bet he is fed up already.

The FA wouldn't even dare ban Ferguson no matter what he said about them, the referees were intimidated by him hence the whole fergie time thing but at the same time they respected him so much. When Fergie boycotted BBC, his team paid a fine like taxes and he didnt get interviewed by them for years, they wouldve forced anyone else to talk to them. look at how that journalist talked to Mourinho when he said "ask Reddknapp", they would never talk to Fergie like that. With Mourinho on the other hand they ban him or anyone in his coaching team even whenthey try to hide behind sarcasm. And please don't compare a knighted guy to some filthy man


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

change that last part Hala... being Portuguese or not has nothing to do with any of this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21570
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by sportsczy Fri May 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Mourinho is a prick... he's hated at Madrid. Why? Lack of respect for everything, shatty personality and horrible brand of football.

We're not a poverty club like Chelsea before Mou came. Our players are all top shelf. Our club has a tradition second to none. Nobody had to put up with his shat.

Good riddance. Nobody dreams about a team coached by Mou despite his trophies...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21570
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Mourinho can't stay more than one or two seasons anywhere because his football wouldn't sit well with those teams. Porto was his first managerial job and was there ever games that warranted criticising of players because I can't remember any, at Chelsea the players probably loved him because he made them a relevant team instead of the nobodies they were before he took over, also they played his ideal way, Cesh to Terry, Terry to Drogba wash, rinse and repeat. Abramovich hated his football and they obviously got into their tittle tattle and they "parted company"

His stay at Inter again was brief (one season to be precise), they were on honey moon for a season, there was no competition at all in the league and he had that famous game against Barca, everything went as he wanted. At Real he stayed here three seasons so there is more time to judge him than Porto or Inter and there were alot of games some of our players were poor in. Real Madrid was his biggeest test and he made enemies before his first game. He loves Chelsea because he can make them play shite on a stick football and their fans won't say a word to him, frankly at Real Madrid he couldn't handle the fact that he was criticised every game and he eventually lost it in the end. Abramovich won't have as much patience as last time, I bet he is fed up already.
This is a transitional season and the team is still unbalanced. We started the season playing quite attacking but were exposed at the back often. We had a shit midfield and couldn't push the defence that high with such a midfield. Reverted to a more defensive/counter attacking style and we went on a good run. Despite all of that, we've hardly been defensive this season. I pointed this out in another thread. Of all the matches we've played this season, we've only been defensive in maybe 6 matches in total(out of over 50 matches). Of the matches against the other teams in the top 4(6 matches), we played defensive in 2 of those matches(at Emirates and at Anfield). People like to act like the City matches home and away(when they were in hot form) didn't happen. Or that the Home match against Arsenal didn't happen. Or the home match against Liverpool didn't happen.

But I guess its easier to just scream when you see the rare match where we play ultra defensive and try to act like that's how we've been playing all season. Much easier to fit your argument, I guess.


The FA wouldn't even dare ban Ferguson no matter what he said about them, the referees were intimidated by him hence the whole fergie time thing but at the same time they respected him so much. When Fergie boycotted BBC, his team paid a fine like taxes and he didnt get interviewed by them for years, they wouldve forced anyone else to talk to them. look at how that journalist talked to Mourinho when he said "ask Reddknapp", they would never talk to Fergie like that. With Mourinho on the other hand they ban him or anyone in his coaching team even whenthey try to hide behind sarcasm. And please don't compare a knighted guy to some filthy Portuguese
You're comparing Fergie who built a reputation in England over 26 years to Jose who's in his 4th year in English football. How convenient.

Also, this is quite disgusting.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mourinho is a prick...  he's hated at Madrid.  Why?  Lack of respect for everything, shatty personality and horrible brand of football.

We're not a poverty club like Chelsea before Mou came.  Our players are all top shelf.  Our club has a tradition second to none.  Nobody had to put up with his shat.

Good riddance.  Nobody dreams about a team coached by Mou despite his trophies...
Speak for yourself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by McAgger Fri May 02, 2014 6:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mourinho is a prick...  he's hated at Madrid.  Why?  Lack of respect for everything, shatty personality and horrible brand of football.

We're not a poverty club like Chelsea before Mou came.  Our players are all top shelf.  Our club has a tradition second to none.  Nobody had to put up with his shat.

Good riddance.  Nobody dreams about a team coached by Mou despite his trophies...

Synonymous with how Liverpool tradition works as well. We would ever take a prick like him as our manager no matter how much he's won.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

^ BB, I don't know why it's hard to accept for you.

No body outside Chelsea/Inter/ and minority of Real fans like Mourinho. He is a very unlikeable person, insults his colleagues, holds no respect for his elders, makes mockery of those who made him who he is, and is overall a massive prick and a terrible scum of human being to boot. He butchers the beautiful game, and those of us who've been in and around the game for decades and aren't new to this, we appreciate the old way of doing things. Where football is treated as the beautiful game that it is and should be.

You like him, good for you. It doesn't mean the smarter of us (like me, hala, Sportz, etc) have to like the Portuguese Ghenghis Khan.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.

uhhmm Pellegrini???? and he didn't even have the players he wanted
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ BB, I don't know why it's hard to accept for you.

No body outside Chelsea/Inter/ and minority of Real fans like Mourinho. He is a very unlikeable person, insults his colleagues, holds no respect for his elders, makes mockery of those who made him who he is, and is overall a massive prick and a terrible scum of human being to boot. He butchers the beautiful game, and those of us who've been in and around the game for decades and aren't new to this, we appreciate the old way of doing things. Where football is treated as the beautiful game that it is and should be.

You like him, good for you. It doesn't mean the smarter of us (like me, hala, Sportz, etc) have to like the Portuguese Ghenghis Khan.
Man gtfo rofl

Most of those things you mentioned are straight up Rafa Benitez Laughing How hypocritical. Pls go somewhere else with that.

And no one was talking about what fans think of him, anyway. Couldn't care less what a Barca or Liverpool fan thought of him. We were talking about players for the most part. No one mentioned fans.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.

Makes no sense, I could name fifty people, but from your assertion you've already made it clear you don't believe there is one.

It's funny, people who probably watched us play three games in three years telling us, the guys that watched every game, that Mourinhio was some sort of Real Madrid hero. In big games, the fact is, we were at our best when shit hit the wall and we were desperate, usually because Mou's tactics put us in that position. So we had to rely on talent, and our talent came through, or at least came close.

I can count on my hand the games where something Mourinhio designed gave us a net positive. You have the Copa Del Rey Final, and, I suppose the games against Barca in his final season.

When, to be honest, he had alienated most of the team and people were really just playing for themselves and the shirt.

I don't care for the nonsense prime Pep Barca talk. Who cares about that? What does that have to do with us? We had our issues, Mourinhio adressed one of them by restoring a winning mentality. After that? Every other issue was ignored for two seasons.

Even when we were winning, raping teams right and left, every single Madrid fan on the forum recognized that our play was limited and would need to evolve if we wanted to achieve our objectives. Carlo has taken a proactive approach to addressing our issues, many other coaches would too, and we're better off with guys like that. Less would probably be able to win the confidence of the players while doing it, but that's Carlo's strength, so I'm not sure if I can name another.

If Mourinhio is right for your team (He's not in my opinion, which is the essence of what Hazzard is trying to say, that is, you're trading instant competitiveness for real teambuilding) then that's that. Stop trying to tell us he was right for us, or, that he's irreplacable, when, quite clearly, we are better off without him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Fri May 02, 2014 6:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.

uhhmm Pellegrini???? and he didn't even have the players he wanted

Pellegrini signed Kaka, Ronaldo, benzema, alonso and many other with over 200mil, yet he got eliminated in the round 16 against lyon, eliminated from the Copa del Rey during the Round of 16 by Segunda divison B team.

 :facepalm: 
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
This is a transitional season and the team is still unbalanced. We started the season playing quite attacking but were exposed at the back often. We had a shit midfield and couldn't push the defence that high with such a midfield. Reverted to a more defensive/counter attacking style and we went on a good run. Despite all of that, we've hardly been defensive this season. I pointed this out in another thread. Of all the matches we've played this season, we've only been defensive in maybe 6 matches in total(out of over 50 matches). Of the matches against the other teams in the top 4(6 matches), we played defensive in 2 of those matches(at Emirates and at Anfield). People like to act like the City matches home and away(when they were in hot form) didn't happen. Or that the Home match against Arsenal didn't happen. Or the home match against Liverpool didn't happen.

But I guess its easier to just scream when you see the rare match where we play ultra defensive and try to act like that's how we've been playing all season. Much easier to fit your argument, I guess.

Your team is not the only one that started with an unbalanced team. But the difference is those teams found ways to balance the team without playing awful football while you had to sit back to do that.

I remember you started no strikers against United and played defensive against City but so did they so it ended up being a very dull game. So basically you played defensive against all top teams this season.


You're comparing Fergie who built a reputation in England over 26 years to Jose who's in his 4th year in English football. How convenient.

Also, this is quite disgusting.

You are the one who compared them in the first place, they are incomparable because one built his reputation over a number of years while the other got carried away by his own ego. And I just realised the last part might have sounded bad, my bad I have changed it now.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.

Makes no sense, I could name fifty people, but from your assertion you've already made it clear you don't believe there is one.

It's funny, people who probably watched us play three games in three years telling us, the guys that watched every game, that Mourinhio was some sort of Real Madrid hero. In big games, the fact is, we were at our best when shit hit the wall and we were desperate, usually because Mou's tactics put us in that position. So we had to rely on talent, and our talent came through, or at least came close.

I can count on my hand the games where something Mourinhio designed gave us a net positive. You have the Copa Del Rey Final,  and, I suppose the games against Barca in his final season.

When, to be honest, he had alienated most of the team and people were really just playing for themselves and the shirt.

I don't care for the nonsense prime Pep Barca talk. Who cares about that? What does that have to do with us? We had our issues, Mourinhio adressed one of them by restoring a winning mentality. After that? Every other issue was ignored for two seasons.

Even when we were winning, raping teams right and left, every single Madrid fan on the forum recognized that our play was limited and would need to evolve if we wanted to achieve our objectives. Carlo has taken a proactive approach to addressing our issues, many other coaches would too, and we're better off with guys like that. Less would probably be able to win the confidence of the players while doing it, but that's Carlo's strength, so I'm not sure if I can name another.

If Mourinhio is right for your team (He's not in my opinion, which is the essence of what Hazzard is trying to say, that is, you're trading instant competitiveness for real teambuilding) then that's that. Stop trying to tell us he was right for us, or, that he's irreplacable, when, quite clearly, we are better off without him.
Right. You could name fifty people. How about you start with 3 names? Or even one? Fergie got schooled by those Barca teams(same Barca team eliminated by Inter) TWICE in 2 finals - the grandest stage in football apart from the WC final - but apparently Pellegrini would have done a better job. Brilliant.

Again, when you're able to name a coach that would have achieved more in that particular period then we can talk.


Nice try deflecting "prime Pep Barca talk" considering that was your main rival. But let's act like they never existed.


And I'm not trying to tell you that he's right for your team. Couldn't give a rat's arse about Madrid, quite frankly there are only 3 reasons I'm not a Madrid hater(not that you should care) - Carlo, Ronaldo & Bale. I'm telling your lot to stop acting like since he apparently wasn't right for your team, he was/is wrong for everyone else too. Enough with it already.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny how Madrid fans are shitting on him.

Name another manager in world football who could have had that Madrid team competing against that ridiculous Pep Barca team. Go on. I want to see you mention Carlo and embarrass yourself.

uhhmm Pellegrini???? and he didn't even have the players he wanted

Pellegrini signed Kaka, Ronaldo, benzema, alonso and many other with over 200mil, yet he got eliminated in the round 16 against lyon, eliminated from the Copa del Rey during the Round of 16 by Segunda divison B team.

 :facepalm: 

Pellegrini didn't sign a single player. He wanted both Sneijder and Robben to stay but they were sold to make way for Perez' new shiny toys

Our games against Barca were close and entertaining and was decided by a brilliant Ibra striker. What you don't remember is that we were extremely unlucky against Lyon with Higuain's miss which would've seen us through. That last 16 in the Copa is all on the players, they don't need to be "coached" to beat a 3rd division team. What an insult to our Club

Kaka was never a starter after that season (go figure), Benzema was awful and had a host of problems off the pitch but Pellegrini had to play them because they were the new galacticos. If you ask many Madridistas you would know that many wanted to give him another season but it didn't happen and Mourinho became available so Perez pounced on the chance to get him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
This is a transitional season and the team is still unbalanced. We started the season playing quite attacking but were exposed at the back often. We had a shit midfield and couldn't push the defence that high with such a midfield. Reverted to a more defensive/counter attacking style and we went on a good run. Despite all of that, we've hardly been defensive this season. I pointed this out in another thread. Of all the matches we've played this season, we've only been defensive in maybe 6 matches in total(out of over 50 matches). Of the matches against the other teams in the top 4(6 matches), we played defensive in 2 of those matches(at Emirates and at Anfield). People like to act like the City matches home and away(when they were in hot form) didn't happen. Or that the Home match against Arsenal didn't happen. Or the home match against Liverpool didn't happen.

But I guess its easier to just scream when you see the rare match where we play ultra defensive and try to act like that's how we've been playing all season. Much easier to fit your argument, I guess.

Your team is not the only one that started with an unbalanced team. But the difference is those teams found ways to balance the team without playing awful football while you had to sit back to do that.

I remember you started no strikers against United and played defensive against City but so did they so it ended up being a very dull game. So basically you played defensive against all top teams this season.
What other team in the top 4 has been unbalanced and hasn't played to their strengths? We have shit strikers but very good defensive players. What's bad about playing to our strengths until we strengthen the squad in the summer? Liverpool have a shit defense but a sublime attack...and they've played to their strengths. City have done the same(even though they have the least weakness of the top teams) and Arsenal's strength was in midfield - as shown by how much they dropped off when Ramsey, Walcott & Ozil got injured. But apparently we should take some flak for playing to our strengths. Right.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

uhhmm Pellegrini???? and he didn't even have the players he wanted

Pellegrini signed Kaka, Ronaldo, benzema, alonso and many other with over 200mil, yet he got eliminated in the round 16 against lyon, eliminated from the Copa del Rey during the Round of 16 by Segunda divison B team.

 :facepalm: 

Pellegrini didn't sign a single player. He wanted both Sneijder and Robben to stay but they were sold to make way for Perez' new shiny toys

Our games against Barca were close and entertaining and was decided by a brilliant Ibra striker. What you don't remember is that we were extremely unlucky against Lyon with Higuain's miss which would've seen us through. That last 16 in the Copa is all on the players, they don't need to be "coached" to beat a 3rd division team. What an insult to our Club

Kaka was never a starter after that season (go figure), Benzema was awful and had a host of problems off the pitch but Pellegrini had to play them because they were the new galacticos. If you ask many Madridistas you would know that many wanted to give him another season but it didn't happen and Mourinho became available so Perez pounced on the chance to get him
Its funny because I haven't seen any Madrid fans saying your lot were unlucky to have been knocked out of the semis on penalties to Heynckes' Bayern.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri May 02, 2014 6:41 pm

People need to realize arguing with Chelsea fans over Mourinho is pointless.

Mourinho to Chelsea fans is what Herrera is to Inter fans, Busby to Man Utd fans, Beckenbauer to Bayern fans, etc (I know Mourinho's name there stands out like sour thumb rofl .

He could nuke Kenya tomorrow, and the sheeps will find a way to call it a master-class, and a justified view. That's how blindly they follow him. It's actually scary, that's how Hitler got started. If you watch the movie "Die Welle" , You'll understand my point.

Thankfully, Roman, as much of a criminal as he is, will get bored with this clown's excuses and sack by Christmas, so this whole discussion will be over.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:42 pm

This is always a tiring debate. Its already derailed the thread enough tbh. I'm done.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:People need to realize arguing with Chelsea fans over Mourinho is pointless.

Mourinho to Chelsea fans is what Herrera is to Inter fans, Busby to Man Utd fans, Beckenbauer to Bayern fans, etc (I know Mourinho's name there stands out like sour thumb rofl.

He could nuke Kenya tomorrow, and the sheeps will find a way to call it a master-class, and a justified view. That's how blindly they follow him. It's actually scary, that's how Hitler got started. If you watch the movie "Die Welle" , You'll understand my point.

Thankfully, Roman, as much of a criminal as he is, will get bored with this clown's excuses and sack by Christmas, so this whole discussion will be over.
Second time I've mentioned the hypocricy of criticizing the quality of Mourinho's football in a thread with regards to Rafa, second time you've completely dodged it Proud Carry on.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm

^ Rafa Benitez' football is NOTHING as negative as Mourinho's. Certainly a lot more pragmatic compared to someone like Wenger for example, but nothing like the 7-0-3 Mou PTB. And he is a much greater and more respectful human being as well, seeing his conduct when being absolutely abused by his own team last season.

But yea, let's not derail this thread.

On Hazard, he'll be a PSG player, either this summer, or maximum next. I'm willing to bet my mortgage on that.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
What other team in the top 4 has been unbalanced and hasn't played to their strengths? We have shit strikers but very good defensive players. What's bad about playing to our strengths until we strengthen the squad in the summer? Liverpool have a shit defense but a sublime attack...and they've played to their strengths. City have done the same(even though they have the least weakness of the top teams) and Arsenal's strength was in midfield - as shown by how much they dropped off when Ramsey, Walcott & Ozil got injured. But apparently we should take some flak for playing to our strengths. Right.

City had an unbalanced team, they still have but Pellegrini has managed to make it work until he can strengthen in key areas(they have more problems than the top 4 combined). Wonder what you would say if Dzeko played for Chelsea and was the only striker available because all the othets were injured or if Demichelis was your starting CB. The fact of the matter is you don't have shite strikers, you lack creative midfielders and this has an effect on the strikers. You had both Sturridge and Lukaku under your noses but let both of them go so you don't have the right to complain about your strikers. You had them in your hands but chose to cut them loose

Arsenal on the other hand have an awful striker who doesn't know the meaning of making runs and a coach who refuses to spend yet still they didn't sit back to mask these deficiencies. They played their own way even if one after another started getting injured

Chelsea is the only team who thought the solution to their goal scoring problems was to sell Mata and PTB. Hilarious
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 02, 2014 7:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
What other team in the top 4 has been unbalanced and hasn't played to their strengths? We have shit strikers but very good defensive players. What's bad about playing to our strengths until we strengthen the squad in the summer? Liverpool have a shit defense but a sublime attack...and they've played to their strengths. City have done the same(even though they have the least weakness of the top teams) and Arsenal's strength was in midfield - as shown by how much they dropped off when Ramsey, Walcott & Ozil got injured. But apparently we should take some flak for playing to our strengths. Right.

City had an unbalanced team, they still have but Pellegrini has managed to make it work until he can strengthen in key areas(they have more problems than the top 4 combined). Wonder what you would say if Dzeko played for Chelsea and was the only striker available because all the othets were injured or if Demichelis was your starting CB. The fact of the matter is you don't have shite strikers, you lack creative midfielders and this has an effect on the strikers. You had both Sturridge and Lukaku under your noses but let both of them go so you don't have the right to complain about your strikers. You had them in your hands but chose to cut them loose
Manage to make what work? They were frontrunners for the title but somehow fell behind? How's that making it work? Only reason they're back in pole position is a result of Chelsea(and eventually Liverpool) slipping up in the past couple of weeks. The only weakness in their squad is Demicheles.

Arsenal on the other hand have an awful striker who doesn't know the meaning of making runs and a coach who refuses to spend yet still they didn't sit back to mask these deficiencies. They played their own way even if one after another started getting injured
Like I said, Arsenal's strength is in midfield. Giroud looked damn good when they were all healthy. He was one of the top scorers(not necessarily saying he's a top player) in the league when they were healthy. Suddenly his production dropped off when key midfield players got injured. Coincidence?

Chelsea is the only team who thought the solution to their goal scoring problems was to sell Mata, sit back and counter. Hilarious
We stopped trying to integrate Mata into the team(and that early system that was shaky) and sold him. We've played much better ever since. You sold Ozil and have played better since. What's the issue here? Player does not fit system, get rid.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by che Fri May 02, 2014 7:29 pm

lol just give it two years, after mourinho runs hazard out of town and doesn't win shit again chelsea fans will turn on him too
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard Fan Club - Page 23 Empty Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum