Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

+13
dostoevsky
I Have Mono
leemhuis
BiasedMilanFan3
•MilanDevil•
red&blacklegion
Forza
Milan31
Ganso
Dante
Cruijf
DRK
Milantildeath
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

No I figured that out in the first post.

The general consensus seems to be everyone upset that this is happening.
Maybe I misinterpreted that with the section being sad however.

No one should be denying though that this was for the better though.

And obviously I wasn't the only one that felt that way cause my post was + repped

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 8:09 am

I clicked the rep button on yours accidentally, that wasn't anyone supporting you. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 am

:vagi:

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

lets hope this turns out well guys, report suggest ganso is priced 20 million but milan wants to add robinho in the deal, santos also wants robinho.

lets hope robinho inclusion in the deal doesnt wreck the negotiation because i fear that if robinho says no then, its square one again.

finger crossed, lets hope we pull off this deal , we really need talent like him. ganso is a fitting bill to our club and for himself, with lots of brazilians here in our club it would make him feel home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Galliani and Ganso's agent will reportedly meet tomorrow for negotiating a possible transfer. Robinho could be included in the deal.
Milan are allegedly saving €33.5 million on wages with the players that have left + the new contracts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Shocked

robinho + 10M would be great
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 pm

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE let it happen Galliani.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun May 20, 2012 4:46 pm

If we get Ganso, do we still need a DM? I feel like Monty can play there with Ambrosini/Traore/Muntari as backups.

After Ganso i'd rather we spend on Vertonghen than Strootman, although both would be the best situation

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 4:49 pm

-Strootman-Montolivo-Ganso
-----------Boateng--------------
-----Cassano--Ibra-------------
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Ganso wrote:-Strootman-Montolivo-Ganso
-----------Boateng--------------
-----Cassano--Ibra-------------

That seems excessive to be... imo no point in changing the entire midfield. I'm fine with Nocerino starting on the right

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

nocerino-montolivo-ganso/sahin

or if ganso/sahin injured:

nocerino-one of the other 10000 DM's we have/montolivo

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 4:54 pm

strootman should be a bench player then

but boateng is pato 2.0,hes always injured.boa is actually injured atm

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

I would want to see:

Montolivo---Strootman---Ganso

I don't want to see Nocerino in the starting line up.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 5:28 pm

strootman isnt a dm/deep lying playmaker.montolivo is

nocerino will probably get benched if he stops scoring
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm

OH PLEASE LET US GET GANSO!!! PLEASEEE!!! I don't care if we don't buy anyone else... just get us GANSO!!!

Nocerino - Montolivo - Ganso
Prince
Ibra - Cassano

YESSS :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Ganso wrote:strootman isnt a dm/deep lying playmaker.montolivo is

nocerino will probably get benched if he stops scoring

My bad, I thought he was a D.M.

It would be more like: Strootman--Montolivo--Ganso
It would seem very offensive, but I guess we need a change of tactics.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm

The important thing is to have variety within our midfielders , since there's a big differentation between midfields in Serie A.. technical players only , won't cut it, Serie A is not Spain.

Strootman and Ganso would be huge of course , they would raise the bar high . As for other options , we can still look in Italia , there's Hamsik, Inler , Asamoah , Cigarini (lol hmm ) ...

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

How much do you guys really know about Strootman? Many of you seem confident that he's a great player and would help solve our midfield problems. What has he done to suggest that he's at that level? I only ask because I never heard of him before he was linked with us.

Asamoah and Inler, on the other hand, have proven themselves to be great players in Serie A. Asamoah would be an especially good signing imo.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:How much do you guys really know about Strootman? Many of you seem confident that he's a great player and would help solve our midfield problems. What has he done to suggest that he's at that level? I only ask because I never heard of him before he was linked with us.

Asamoah and Inler, on the other hand, have proven themselves to be great players in Serie A. Asamoah would be an especially good signing imo.

I am sure many know about Asamoah . Tough player , fast , great at b2b .

However , i have a feeling that Asamoah will end up in either Inter , Juventus or Roma this summer. It won't be us , we are looking at other options and i can't say i will lose any sleep about it.

Inler though , well , he would be an immense signing according to my opinion .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm

ive been impressed with strootman whenever ive seen him for the Netherlands.never watched psv though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun May 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Van Bommel recommended we get him as well. So he comes highly recommended. But I've seen him play for the Netherlands as well, seems good to me at least
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Ozil pierced a whole through Strootman he will never forget about lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ozil pierced a whole through Strootman he will never forget about lol
what are you talking about?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Germany vs Netherlands, Strootman started vs Ozil iirc, Ozil molested him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Germany vs Netherlands, Strootman started vs Ozil iirc, Ozil molested him.

he's a bit slow to be honest and Ozil is way too skillfull and energetic to exploit such players .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Ganso is wonderful but playing him in 3 man mf is suicide.Though He can do good behind the strikers.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next