Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

+13
dostoevsky
I Have Mono
leemhuis
BiasedMilanFan3
•MilanDevil•
red&blacklegion
Forza
Milan31
Ganso
Dante
Cruijf
DRK
Milantildeath
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! Empty Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

Post by Milantildeath Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 am

According to sky the agent's of Ganso (italian and main) have landed in Milano! Along with his agents are his partial owners (55%, forget the name of the firm). It would be great to see Ganso as our "attacking left center mid" just like Allegri has said. He originally wanted to play Pirlo in that position since he would have more space, and I think Ganso would be very good in that position. Looks like our mid could be a real force next season if everything goes to plan.

NICE!
-------------------------Montolivo
----------------Nocerino-----------Ganso
---------------------------Prince

Here is a written source if you want one, I saw it on TV:
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=80881
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! Empty Re: Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

Post by DRK Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 am

Oh please let it happen!!! :dance:

Last edited by DRK on Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! Empty Re: Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!!

Post by Cruijf Sat May 19, 2012 1:15 am

If this goes through I won't criticize B&G ever again eco smile
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 19, 2012 1:34 am

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! 2075j7c

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! DanceGanso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! Stan-ollie

let it be,let it be...
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 am

Won't believe it until I see some quotes from my agent
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 19, 2012 1:45 am

Ganso wrote:Won't believe it until I see some quotes from my agent

well , there's confirmation so far as reported by Milannews.it ,all of his agents are in Milan.. it basically says that they are there to see if there's a base to begin talks in the first place.

Which is always a good sign , because that's how negotiations begin .. Galliani better make this happen , even if Santos is going to keep him there next year for their anniversary.

We must seize this opportunity .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

i would be happy for every one of us, for our team if this were to happen. we desperately need some technical geniuses in the midfield, and ganso is young and talented he will upgrade our midfield massively. plus if ganso were to come, that will only make our brazilian players happier, especially thiago silva, plus milan support in brazil is huge, i hear, so that would be great thing to happen.

finger crossed , i hope something very positive news arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

I don't trust milanews,I hope we get some more convincing news in the next days
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat May 19, 2012 2:33 am

Wow I would cry if this deal goes through! Our midfield will look beautiful!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! Man%20praying You can do it Galliani!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 am

it was first reported by sky news, I saw the report on TV
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am

when I saw this i was like
Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! 11goal-inzaghi-blogSpan

If they mess this up I'll be like
Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! 156182_447339211946370_322713224408970_1804722_1523652518_n
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 am

Im sure Milan is looking for a number 10 ! I hope he is what we all expect him to be .
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat May 19, 2012 4:05 am

Galliani

Ganso's agent and partial owners have landed in Milan!! You-can-do-it
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat May 19, 2012 5:08 am

If we get ganso and strootman. Our midfield will be awesome.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 am

Ganso wrote:Won't believe it until I see some quotes from my agent

I see what you did there
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 am

Let's hope. We lost a lot of old but world class players.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 6:29 am

leemhuis wrote:Let's hope. We lost a lot of old but world class players.

Most of them were past it or approaching it. Not to mention being on 100k a week when they've lost it.

It would have been different if they'd take pay cuts but their cutthroat assholes so good riddance.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 7:30 am

I Have Mono wrote:

Most of them were past it or approaching it. Not to mention being on 100k a week when they've lost it.

It would have been different if they'd take pay cuts but their cutthroat assholes so good riddance.

Kindly do not talk about that which you have no idea. Our veterans aren't departing over wage disputes, they still want to play as often as possible and they know that at their age they can no longer expect it at a team like Milan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 am

dostoevsky wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:

Kindly do not talk about that which you have no idea. Our veterans aren't departing over wage disputes, they still want to play as often as possible and they know that at their age they can no longer expect it at a team like Milan.

I can't agree more. Why come into our section and write such shit? I would neg rep that soooo hard if the button was still there. The button needs to be brought back just for comments like that.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

You guys lost 80mil. Yes your owner is a billionaire but do 35 year old deserve 5 million a year ? no.
2-3 would be pushing it.

Managers can not become emotionally attached to their players so that they can make decisions like this when they are necessary.
But It seems like all the fans have the opposite opinion.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 7:51 am

Dodging the issue by ignoring the quite obvious reasons for why they didn't renew. None of them were looking to extend with high wages, they're leaving of their own accord because play time matters to them, not money.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 am

Whatever the reason is the team shouldn't have gotten to the point where it needed to be carried by grandpa's making more than their worth causing massive losses.
Finally you owner saw this and did what was smart which is not resign them.

The only player I'm upset is leaving is nesta.

The rest though should have all been gradually replaced 2-3 years ago.

Yes they WERE legends but that doesn't mean they should have stayed. Yes it's sad but you have to move on. It's for the better. Something called the Future.

You can't keep living off the past which is what Milan has been doing if you want to be successful.

To me Milan is the best club in the world because of how spread out their CL trophies are. And moving on was needed to continue this.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 am

Nobody is living in the past, of course we have to move on. You're simply being called out for insulting them for no good reason, however I suspect this is going to go flying over your head once more.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

No I figured that out in the first post.

The general consensus seems to be everyone upset that this is happening.
Maybe I misinterpreted that with the section being sad however.

No one should be denying though that this was for the better though.

And obviously I wasn't the only one that felt that way cause my post was + repped

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next