MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Can a mid feild of jack-coquelin-ox work? I would rather we sell rvp sooner than later ... already then we will have time to spend that money

Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by usman111 Wed May 23, 2012 7:44 pm

mvilla really isnt needed at arsenal. 1. arsenals rarely set players into dm role. 2. it would be better to get someone like arteta. the person who has ability to see the game and keep defense and attack together. who has a cool mind. Some players like these are lampard, scot parker, luka modric, gorcuff. 3. Experience 4. I would love a creative player like gotze, erikson, ayala etc
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed May 23, 2012 7:52 pm

M vila does have all those attributes you wanted to. He isn't a rough and bullish type of dm like you mentioned. 2 yellow card the whole season with highest amount of successful passes for a dm who likes to sit deep and male plays... what is not to like about that? He will instantly improve the team. I can't believe we are losing him to city after he came out and said that he wanted to play for arsene and came from a family of arsenal supporters. I Franklin hate or board / who ever for screwing this one up

Edit: sorry lol i you never said he was a bullish type of a dm.... as you can tell I've had this argument with few of my buddiesregarding how he plays. The last time we played with dm was the last time we won a trophy
That should tell you somethingright there.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm

The M'Vila signing would just make sense man:

Give Song a free-Cesc-role and let M'Vila protect the back four

Szczesny

Sagna - Mertesacker/Vermaelen - Koscielny - Gibbs

M'Vila - Song

Wilshere

Walcott - van Persie - Podolski

Bench: New Keeper, Coquelin, Mertesacker/Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho
The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 AwesomeSmileySmall_original_thumb
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

that side is not good enough to win the league, we need a creative midfielder and a versatile RB that can fill in for sagna and in defence.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Wilshere and Rosicky are creative, and Coquelin can fill in for Sagna.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm

True cost of M'Vila will be £13 million up front rising to 18 with add ons. These could include games played, caps, and trophies.

(via @BFairThorne)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed May 23, 2012 10:35 pm

I have a certification test to study for.... with there darn arsenal rumors... i can't see my sell gearing down to prepare my self for the exam. I can certainly relate to drug addicts.... the amount of time i spend away from important things... just to check out twitter rumors. Smh... anyone else feels the same way here or can relate to what ime. saying lol
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:I have a certification test to study for.... with there darn arsenal rumors... i can't see my sell gearing down to prepare my self for the exam. I can certainly relate to drug addicts.... the amount of time i spend away from important things... just to check out twitter rumors. Smh... anyone else feels the same way here or can relate to what ime. saying lol

Yeah I should be asleep, school early but these rumors are addictive.

And I can't lie, talking to girls helps keep me up The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 3176931354
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Spoiler:

Man we are wasting our lives paying attention to these Trolls :facepalm:

-----------
Man City to bid £25m for Javi Martinez
Spoiler:

atleast if that happens we shouldnt worry about mecenaries stealing M'Vila from our hands if deal ever gonna happen it can happen anytime or not at all
good old days when i didnt follow BS rumours closely, im with you Arsenalfaithfull

@MJ i stay up till 5AM eco smile
Mum says you should cut off your internet connection
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Chelsea release Salomon Kalou & Jose Bosingwa.

Kalou linked with Arsenal (various papers)

SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Oh dear.....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Kalouless
Sign Yossi if we are going to get squad player from chelski
And #FreeLuca Laughing (thats for spuds)
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm

only a few days ago Jose Bosingwa was the front cover of all Chelsea CL images, as if he has single handedly won the CL for them and now he is being released.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Anyone remember this?

I think it's time to actually pay for that player.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Anyone remember this?

I think it's time to actually pay for that player.

There is no way Barcelona would sell messi for around 40m.

I think the only player Wenger would pay around 30m to 40m is Messi, anything over 40m Wenger will turn it down.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed May 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Gordon or Diego lopez as the backup to our current keeper
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 23, 2012 11:56 pm

that valencia keeper Guaita looked good dealing with stoke long balls
BUT He is regular there now right
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 24, 2012 12:22 am

According to French media, Arsenal have made contact with Montepellier over Oliver Giroud. Reported offer is €8m plus Chamakh

my swapshop
Bendtner<--__>Kagawa
Chamakh(+cash)<--__>Giroud

thats shrewd business
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu May 24, 2012 12:35 am

Sina wrote:According to French media, Arsenal have made contact with Montepellier over Oliver Giroud. Reported offer is €8m plus Chamakh

my swapshop
Bendtner<--__>Kagawa

thats shrewd business
Seems to be a very good deal but only if that happens.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu May 24, 2012 12:46 am

Seriously?

Taking the French champions' best striker for Chamakh and £8million?

I smell bs.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 am

^his Release-clause is 16M
chamakh also won the league there performed in CL and had good start in english football and just needs regular playing time to regain his confidence defo good enough for a club like Montpellier
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 am

Spanish Super-Kid From Malaga CF Coming To Arsenal?

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu May 24, 2012 3:58 am

Interesting player, but very, very raw from what I see in those videos.

For some reason he reminds me of a quicker Nasri...
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

Sina wrote:According to French media, Arsenal have made contact with Montepellier over Oliver Giroud. Reported offer is €8m plus Chamakh

my swapshop
Bendtner<--__>Kagawa

thats shrewd business

Shocked If those two deals happen...!!!
Seems more like a fantasy than reality to be honest. But it seems like BS tbh. Both deals are clearly biased towards Arsenal.

1. Kagawa -> BVB would trade him for The Greatest Striker That Ever Lived? I think not. Unless they are willing to listen to offers for Lewandoski. But then again, why would they want to sell Lewandoski and Kagawa in the the same window, after 2 consecutive titles and for a team aiming to improve their CL targets? Reus was signed for improving the squad right, not for replacing current key players! It would be similar to us signing Podolski to replace RvP, instead of supporting him.
[RWO could probably throw some more light on this, but to me this sounds highly unlikely].

2. Likelier, but I don't see how. Is Giroud with NT now? That would mean having to wait until after Euros. Chamakh moving back to Ligue 1 is definitely the right step for his career, and it is rather sad that he couldnt win trophies with us after us being his dream club and all. All said and done, he is still a good striker who offers us something different, and I wouldnt mind even if he stayed - though that is just detrimental to his career.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Just heard this: Arsenal have had a bid of £3m rejected by Swansea for Joe Allen. Bid came last week. Could be in media tomorrow.

Lol 3mil for Joe Allen. Carroll was 35mil :lol!:
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next