MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by dmize Tue May 22, 2012 9:24 pm

djoe26 wrote:
Reports are Yann M'Vila is an Arsenal man for 60k per week, final paperwork just to be sent through by his agent.
Via @ArsenalXI

Intresting, lets hope it is true.

I'm reading this a lot on twitter, hasn't been confirmed yet by a solid source though afaik. Sounds like it's going to happen though, hopefully it's announced later today.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 am

There are reports that Dortmund have inquired about Bendtner..

I wouldn't mind giving them some cash and him for Kagawa
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 23, 2012 6:18 am

who wants to sign N'Zonzi and Kalou :brickwall:
Mirror just makes shit up :coffee:

would be Great to swap Bendtner with Kagawa cheers
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 am

srigooner wrote:^^ Why would we want to add more depth to an already populous midfield, and let go of the one decent striker (apart from RvP ofcourse) that we have for depth right now?

(Yes, I still think Chamkh has got it - as he looked okay in the few minutes when he came on even as a sub, and the only reason he is off colour is because of lacking regular playing time).

Chamakh was "decent" when we had fabregas, wilshere, and nasri in the team. A striker like chamakh cant play well when the team lacks creativity
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 am

Tomorrow's Times claiming that we are now looking at Etienne Capoue as a cheaper alternative to M'Vila
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 am

i think Etienne Capoue was our first choice until barca come along and showed an interest in him. he would be more useful than mvilla imo, as he can play as a fullback and a DM.

doesn't matter anyone one of them would be appreciated
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 am

Sina wrote:Tomorrow's Times claiming that we are now looking at Etienne Capoue as a cheaper alternative to M'Vila

Sounds like something we'd do tbh. No slight to Capoue though.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

lenear1030 wrote:
Sina wrote:Tomorrow's Times claiming that we are now looking at Etienne Capoue as a cheaper alternative to M'Vila

Sounds like something we'd do tbh. No slight to Capoue though.

I like Capoue from what I've seen, pure destroyer, a bit different from M'villa though. He's freaking huge and like to bulldoze his way through the midfield.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 am

gRennes just put a valuation price on m'vila at 28 million. This should take us out of the race and bring in Manchester city. :facepalm: god i hate that bitch ass excuse o.. their owners ... their fanss can all go to hell. I hope to god it's not like the mata situation all over again.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 am

I'm indifferent on the M'Villa situation, to be honest. If we get him, whoopee. If not, i won't lose any sleep over it
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 12:17 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:gRennes just put a valuation price on m'vila at 28 million. This should take us out of the race and bring in Manchester city. :facepalm: god i hate that bitch ass excuse o.. their owners ... their fanss can all go to hell. I hope to god it's not like the mata situation all over again.

LOL 28m? I think max we would pay for him is 13.5m. I never really bought in to M'vila to Arsenal, the same way we were too cheap to pay for Mata.

All I really want is RVP to sign a contract and the rest will be fine.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 24, 2012 12:22 am

M'vila develops from an 82 into an 84 in FIFA

Capoue from 77 to 83

It might take a bit longer in career mode but not much of a difference so sign him up I say! cheers
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 am

Just heard this: Arsenal have had a bid of Ā£3m rejected by Swansea for Joe Allen. Bid came last week. Could be in media tomorrow.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 am

If we can get Capoue I say go for it, the guy is a bully and we need a player like him help Song out.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

I'm just fed up with the thought of us being financially out muscled EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do any other biking clubs go through the same problem?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:I'm just fed up with the thought of us being financially out muscled EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do any other biking clubs go through the same problem?

LOL the way its going, we might only sign Joe Allen, and no M'vila or Capoue.

3m >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>28m, the Wenger way. :lol!:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 24, 2012 1:28 am

I prefer Frimpong over Capoue.

I'll be very mad if someone else gets M'Vila. Seriously we need him more than freaking City.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu May 24, 2012 1:29 am

Was it like this in the late 90s and early2000s... i was to young to pay attention To any transfer dealings.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu May 24, 2012 1:34 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:I'm just fed up with the thought of us being financially out muscled EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do any other biking clubs go through the same problem?

LOL the way its going, we might only sign Joe Allen, and no M'vila or Capoue.

3m >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>28m, the Wenger way. :lol!:

If that is the case then the Wenger way will be no RVP contract.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 1:35 am

If we dont sign another big name players, I know for sure RVP will leave. I know its too early to say, but once he makes his mind up its over.

I also dont think we will sign any more players until we get rid of some players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 am

We never close the god damn deals anymore. Anne besides how is lovingly on your targets to your rivals showing any intent for the upcoming season (rvp). Goin for second best nearly cost us the champions league spot.... just thought we would learn from last years mistakes. I really hope we get' m'vila. His calmness defensive abilities and ability to read the game is what makes him the complete package.... something or current team could use.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu May 24, 2012 1:45 am

I am actually more worried about our 1 man attack than the defense. Our defense is serviceable. Our total reliance on RVP to score goals is a bigger issue. Podolski will help but we need more and the current team is not a 19 point season difference that will challenge.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu May 24, 2012 1:50 am

no updates on mvila.. hmm dumb rumours.. it was said it will be announced after the villa game... No
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 am

I prefer Capoue over Frimpong, more mature and bigger physically although Frimmy is the most tenacious player in the squad.

We're releasing 7 players and a lot of players and teams want to wait till after Euro to close out on deals. Maybe to see if their player performs? Maybe to make sure they don't get injured? Just because deals aren't flying in doesn't mean we're not going to sign quality names and convince RVP to stay. There's 3 months to decide this, all we can do now is be patient as ever and observe.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 24, 2012 2:15 am

We have 3 months to get rid of players but we dont have that much time to convince RVP we are serious about bringing big name players to Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 am

Can a mid feild of jack-coquelin-ox work? I would rather we sell rvp sooner than later ... already then we will have time to spend that money
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next