MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by SamuelJayC Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Arsenal are understood to be leading the chase for Birmingham's Foday Nabay and hope to conclude a deal next week - http://t.co/uzcroSTP

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by lenear1030 Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Lex wrote:Because working with Wenger doesn't guarantee you 7 Jaguars in the drive-ways of your 3 houses

or titles.

But yeah, the 'Wenger factor' isn't as powerful as it once was, and besides prospects know he wont manage forever
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Arsenal ready to sign young England starlet next week

It has been revealed today that Arsenal are set to sign a young Birmingham City starlet called Foday Nabay who has already been called up to the England U16 side when he was just 12 years-old.

http://justarsenal.com/arsenal-ready-to-sign-young-england-starlet-next-week/13872
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh yes. A kid. Just what we need to end our trophy drought.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 19, 2012 11:23 pm

srigooner wrote:Oh yes. A kid. Just what we need to end our trophy drought.

I really hate this reaction from fans. He's a kid, most likely signed by Liam Brady to bolster his youth side. Has no bearing on the first team at all yet fans act like it's going to be the only other signing this summer.

:facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

I really hate this reaction from fans. He's a kid, most likely signed by Liam Brady to bolster his youth side. Has no bearing on the first team at all yet fans act like it's going to be the only other signing this summer.

You know I am all in support of youth and I know its got nothing to do with the first team. We have also wrapped a smart piece of business in Podolski. But the timing of this report, just when I had to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to see Munich bottle it and Abramovich and his band win the one trophy I want to see us win, while we are finding satisfaction in a third place finish - Really Jay, you want me to see a bigger picture at this moment?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

We all know we were going to sign few 12 years old but the timing is just wrong, Chelsea wins Cl we have our captain one foot out of the door and we signing another promising youngster.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm

srigooner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

You know I am all in support of youth and I know its got nothing to do with the first team. We have also wrapped a smart piece of business in Podolski. But the timing of this report, just when I had to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to see Munich bottle it and Abramovich and his band win the one trophy I want to see us win, while we are finding satisfaction in a third place finish - Really Jay, you want me to see a bigger picture at this moment?

Yes, actually. The season has been over for a week, the transfer window isn't even officially opened and we've got three whole months until the new season starts. As disappointing as Chelsea winning the Champions League is, there's really no reason to get worked up about us signing a teenager.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:We all know we were going to sign few 12 years old but the timing is just wrong, Chelsea wins Cl we have our captain one foot out of the door and we signing another promising youngster.

Because obviously the timing of this possible signing to coincide with Chelsea winning the Champions League was completely intentional. Rolling Eyes

It's an unfortunate coincedence but can we please not lose all sense of perspective? It's too early for that.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
srigooner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

Yes, actually. The season has been over for a week, the transfer window isn't even officially opened and we've got three whole months until the new season starts. As disappointing as Chelsea winning the Champions League is, there's really no reason to get worked up about us signing a teenager.

But I don't want to rationalize right now. I don't care if the transfer window is not even open. I don't care who we are signing. I want some better performances, better mentality and better commitment from the players - the success would follow. I feel butthurt - not because Chelsea won or how they won, but because when we were in that situation, we lost the damn thing - to Ref-f*ckin-celona.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

i wldnt care if chelsea were a club that were run fairly. but the suger daddies really piss me off, man city and now chelsea have won something this season. real piss take, hope the fair play rules come strong.NO MORE SUGER DADDIES RUINING FOOTBALL PLEASE.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

Can we try to lure vertonghen to join Twisted Evil n us now?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Can we try to lure vertonghen to join Twisted Evil n us now?

He's going to AC Milan, we should concentrate getting M'Vila first - if it's not done already.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 pm

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 6 AtVxA8_CQAEVvFx
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Can we try to lure vertonghen to join Twisted Evil n us now?

He's going to AC Milan, we should concentrate getting M'Vila first - if it's not done already.

Source? glad he's not off to spuds.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 2:25 pm

yeah,he said that if milan bids for him he will join us
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice pic Sina! How legit is that?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 20, 2012 3:22 pm

nice Photoshop work nothing more eco smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun May 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah, I meant the deal in general, lol. Seen that it was photoshopped from his France kit.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 pm

I say Best thing is Just Wait and see
I kinda believe it will be announced on Monday(same Weekday as podolski) Razz
but we never know
Imagine we get trolled proper today. Eden Hazard off to Arsenal and M'Vila off to City, Kagawa goes Chelsea, Modric to United. Dog says so
Laughing
-----
yet as i said before i would welcome him anyday but it wont be end of the world if it doesn't happen

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Tonight's Ligue 1 games:

Auxerre v Montpellier
Rennes v Dijon
Lille v Nancy

Hazard & M'Vila expected to reveal destinations. Giroud/Belhanda/MBiwa futures expected to be clearer. bounce
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored

Yann M'Vila: Has completed 2185 passes this season - the only player in Ligue 1 to have completed over 2000
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooner4ever Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Yes :king: robin van persie signs new contract with arsenal
Gooner4ever
Gooner4ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Gooner4ever wrote:Yes :king: robin van persie signs new contract with arsenal
I really couldn't see him leaving. congrats, I guess. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooner4ever Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Congratulations chelsea won the champions league :lol!:
Gooner4ever
Gooner4ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Gooner4ever wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Congratulations chelsea won the champions league :lol!:
Ah thanks, mate! The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 6 Happy-091
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next