Pedram
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SKY - Serie A Worst 11  - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY - Serie A Worst 11

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri 18 May 2012 - 13:22

Don't know why we should care at all about something so trivial, so what if Pato is there, we all know if it wasn't for his constant injuries he would have been in line for a good season.

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:00

Surag, you talked a lot of crap in that last post about me referring to Elia and Krasic's situation to support my opinion about Pato. They were in SKY's worst team and that's why I mentioned them - you know, the team this thread is meant to be about.

Also, I have said nothing about Stankovic or Chivu. What does this thread have to do with them? Whatever parallel you are trying to draw there is lost on me. I can't even make make any sense of that sentence.

Anyway, I think it might be fun trying to make my own list, so challenge accepted!

Brkic (Siena)
Moretti (Genoa) - Masiello (Atalanta) - Kjaer (Roma) - Taiwo (Milan)
Kucka (Genoa) - Behrami (Fiorentina) - Vargas (Fiorentina)
Forlan (Inter)
Zarate (Inter) - Gilardino (Genoa)

Coach: Delio Rossi (not just cause he beat up Ljajić)

Obviously this is entirely subjective, and it will come under scrutiny, but I think it's a fairer representation that the SKY list.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:10

Forlan deserves to be on the list much more than Pato does.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:34

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Surag, you talked a lot of crap in that last post about me referring to Elia and Krasic's situation to support my opinion about Pato. They were in SKY's worst team and that's why I mentioned them - you know, the team this thread is meant to be about.

Also, I have said nothing about Stankovic or Chivu. What does this thread have to do with them? Whatever parallel you are trying to draw there is lost on me. I can't even make make any sense of that sentence.

Why do you think Forlan should be in the list since he has just about the same problems as him this season ?Its not like Pato was lighting up Serie A..1 goal in 7 starts,i mean seriously.And Pato is known to be pretty prolific ,this has more to do with expectations than being the worst player FFS..Just look through that lineup,on their day this lineup could look like a totally different lineup.Also Media spotlight would be more on high profile players than the mediocre to poor players..Considering the hype Pato has drawn all over the years its been an utterly below par season injuries or not.This guy should've been Milan's mainstay by now ,but as we see he has fallen below the pecking order of the likes of Robinho.He's on the brink of leaving.

Like Bhends said this list is more of a FLOP/DISSAPOINTMENT eleven than a WORST eleven and in that sense most of the inclusions have been pretty fair.

If you think this is a worst eleven then why havent some of the relegation or bottom mid-table team's players havent made it to the list..I am pretty sure i can make an awful list of players from those teams.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 15:08

Fallen down the pecking order?
Forlan had the same problems with injury?
On the verge of leaving?

LOL, LOL and to the third question: Would he be leaving if he wasn't INJURED all the time? Laughing

Regardless of any expectations coming into the season, an injured player is expected not to play. Hence, Forlan deserves to be on the team and Pato does not.

Furthermore, to say that this list is more about expectations than performances is incorrect. That is a completely subjective assessment. Of course, there have to be some expectations that they will perform decently, but the list is not all about hype and 'big names'. Writers put these players in to get more people to read their articles.

There are some players who are fairly well known and have genuinely performed terribly this season. They deserve to be on there regardless of the fuss that was made when they transferred.

If the SKY team was all about expectations, explain to me why Masiello is on the list??? Virtually no non-Serie A watchers would even know which team he plays for (even though he has garnered some attention from the match-fixing scandal, lol).

Just to prove my point, here's a list of other players who I could've included before putting Pato on the team. All of them are somewhat well-known and have had decent game-time this season...

Donati (Palermo), Muñoz (Palermo), Barreto (Palermo), Balzaretti (Palermo), Mantovani (Palermo), Della Rocca (Palermo), Canini (Cagliari), Thiago Ribeiro (Cagliari), Nenê (Cagliari), Kaladze (Genoa), Esposito (Lecce), Carrozzieri (Lecce), Morleo (Bologna), Lazzari (Fiorentina), Kharja (Fiorentina), Ljajić (Fiorentina), De Silvestri (Fiorentina), Lucarelli (Parma), Mirante (Parma), Paletta (Parma), Torje (Udinese), Ferronetti (Udinese), Dellafiore (Novara), Marianini (Novara), Gazzi (Siena), Jokic (Chievo), Mesbah (Milan).

+ the XI that I posted before.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 18 May 2012 - 15:24

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Just to prove my point, here's a list of other players who I could've included before putting Pato on the team. All of them are somewhat well-known and have had decent game-time this season...
Donati (Palermo), Muñoz (Palermo), Barreto (Palermo), Balzaretti (Palermo), Mantovani (Palermo), Della Rocca (Palermo), Canini (Cagliari), Thiago Ribeiro (Cagliari), Nenê (Cagliari), Kaladze (Genoa), Esposito (Lecce), Carrozzieri (Lecce), Morleo (Bologna), Lazzari (Fiorentina), Kharja (Fiorentina), Ljajić (Fiorentina), De Silvestri (Fiorentina), Lucarelli (Parma), Mirante (Parma), Paletta (Parma), Torje (Udinese), Ferronetti (Udinese), Dellafiore (Novara), Marianini (Novara), Gazzi (Siena), Jokic (Chievo), Mesbah (Milan).

You can continue embarassing yourself..How about you post entire lineup of all the teams that finished from 11th-20th..I bet that can make your job easier Laughing

Pato this season=Flop..Period.Well its my opinion and i am entitled to it..

Maybe you can ease your butthurt once he joins PSG Laughing

Last edited by Surag on Fri 18 May 2012 - 20:27; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 18 May 2012 - 17:55

Surag the only person who is embarrassing himself in this thread is you Laughing

Selective quoting SKY - Serie A Worst 11  - Page 2 1625187496
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:00

Whoever made this list is on crack. Gago actually played very well this season, don't know how in the world he could've gotten onto this list. Cisse was one of the ultimate flops of the season. Call it Flop XI or Worst XI, he should be on both. Taiwo as well.

And Luis Enrique as worst coach? You mean a coach that was loved by every single one of his players and that has been complimented for his work ethic and methods. Oh well, I guess we've already forgotten about Delio Rossi giving one of his players a beating.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri 18 May 2012 - 20:57

Cisse' must be on the list.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat 19 May 2012 - 0:28

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Fallen down the pecking order?
Forlan had the same problems with injury?
On the verge of leaving?

LOL, LOL and to the third question: Would he be leaving if he wasn't INJURED all the time? Laughing

Regardless of any expectations coming into the season, an injured player is expected not to play. Hence, Forlan deserves to be on the team and Pato does not.

Furthermore, to say that this list is more about expectations than performances is incorrect. That is a completely subjective assessment. Of course, there have to be some expectations that they will perform decently, but the list is not all about hype and 'big names'. Writers put these players in to get more people to read their articles.

There are some players who are fairly well known and have genuinely performed terribly this season. They deserve to be on there regardless of the fuss that was made when they transferred.

If the SKY team was all about expectations, explain to me why Masiello is on the list??? Virtually no non-Serie A watchers would even know which team he plays for (even though he has garnered some attention from the match-fixing scandal, lol).

Just to prove my point, here's a list of other players who I could've included before putting Pato on the team. All of them are somewhat well-known and have had decent game-time this season...

+ the XI that I posted before.

You were doing well until you listed Parma 2nd best player this season Palleta & Lucarelli + Mirante who were both solid and far from worst even in Parma. They were partly responsible for our best win streak in more than 20 years. So yeah worse than Pato indeed.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 19 May 2012 - 3:51

Ok, I'll take that criticism from you Twoism cause you're a Parma fan and I suspect that you watch them much more than I do. Thumbs up That list was obviously incidental to my main point though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2