Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

+34
Tifoso Romanista
animal.crackers
Blue Barrett
Yuri Yukuv
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Senor Penguin
matpol
Valkyrja
Khaled
Jack Daniels
The Franchise
Patrick Bateman
Zealous
barca 2011
VanDeezNuts
juventus101
rwo power
S32TABLANCA
Zuess99
white_star
Blue
izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iNFINITY9910
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
DeviAngel
Sushi Master
DuringTheWar
vivabarca38
BAYERN_MUNICH
S
38 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who do you think it was ?

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 12 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 61

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 am

Lord Hades wrote:courtois has made quite a few errors though ..

But overall he was quite good. Specially when Atletico was doing bad...

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 am

Thiago and by miles...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 am

Hazard .

Thiago !? :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

No Thiago No Cuenca ?

yes they might not be the best this season.. but they deserve to be in this list !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed May 16, 2012 10:14 am

I voted for Hazard, great that you didn't put average Thiago on this list. Cuenca on the list? Laughing Laughing

Mr Nick09 wrote:Mole, how long before Thiago leaves barca?

because barca will return to 3 forwards system. Tito cant take the risks Pep was taking, so Cesc will mostly sub Xavi, and soon Mazinho will realize that his son has no future there Very Happy

Well, I think of Thiago as a sub for at least 4 more years, so if his father thinks that he will be better off as a starter in Malaga, then free way. I don't buy hype on Thiago, there are a lot of better young players in Europe.

P.S khaled good that you didn't write that Cristian 'I know one move' Tello deserves place in a poll
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 am

matpol :facepalm: i can't find words.. i just can't :facepalm:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 am

Surag wrote:I have clearly mentioned in my description,i am talking about players under the age of 22..
Kagawa is 23 ... just like Ozil. Ozil > All. :bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 16, 2012 10:44 am

Thiago has been meh? Laughing

He will get more minutes next season considering his play this season. Then you guys will know.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 10:45 am

@matpol

Thiago played 44 games (32 Starts, 2943 minutes), 4 goals, 8 assists in all comps. (not great stats (goals+assists) but he was playing deep)..

Barcelona's Stats 2011-12:

¤ Most balls won back (Liga+Copa+UCL 2011/12):
Mascherano 504, Sergio 384, Abidal 338, Alves 333 ,Puyol 306 , Pique 306 , THIAGO 226, Adriano 185, Xavi 134, Kieta 128, Cesc 119, Iniesta 118...
------------------------------------

¤ Most chances created (Liga+Copa+UCL 2011/12):
Messi 135, Xavi 93, Cesc 78, Alves 70, THIAGO 39, Iniesta 39...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 am

Senor Penguin wrote:
Surag wrote:I have clearly mentioned in my description,i am talking about players under the age of 22..

:vagi:

Really sorry about that..

And to the Barca fan who's saying Ceunca should be in the list..Please tell me why he deserves to be in the list ahead of all the other mentioned in the list..

I pose a similar question for Patrick Bateman..What makes you think Borini should be in the list ahead of others ?

Now since i made a mistake with Kagawa(its actually unfair cuz for most of the season he was 22 as he turned 23 recently),actually a good case can be made for thiago being in the list..

but Thiago still wont get that many votes apart from a few biased Barca supporters.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 am

What a big mistake i made :facepalm:

Should i exclude Kagawa ,what do the General Audience think ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

Nah you should keep him.

Since he was 22 at the time lol.

Ozil would win this by a land slide anyway...if we included 23's. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am

That is why i dint want this to be an 23 and under thread .lol..He would run away with the votes.

Oezil is in the elite group for me..but he still has room to grow thats for sure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

No thiago?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Surag wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

:vagi:

Really sorry about that..

And to the Barca fan who's saying Ceunca should be in the list..Please tell me why he deserves to be in the list ahead of all the other mentioned in the list..

I pose a similar question for Patrick Bateman..What makes you think Borini should be in the list ahead of others ?

Now since i made a mistake with Kagawa(its actually unfair cuz for most of the season he was 22 as he turned 23 recently),actually a good case can be made for thiago being in the list..

but Thiago still wont get that many votes apart from a few biased Barca supporters.

not including Cuenca is fine with me, not a big deal (although i think he deserves to be in this list)... but not including Thiago :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Firstly, i think youngster should not be based only on age.

It should be based on age and experience. Some of those guys have been playing continuously forever. So hardly fair to compare Alaba and Hazard for example.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Khaled wrote:@matpol

Thiago played 44 games (32 Starts, 2943 minutes), 4 goals, 8 assists in all comps. (not great stats (goals+assists) but he was playing deep)..

Barcelona's Stats 2011-12:

¤ Most balls won back (Liga+Copa+UCL 2011/12):
Mascherano 504, Sergio 384, Abidal 338, Alves 333 ,Puyol 306 , Pique 306 , THIAGO 226, Adriano 185, Xavi 134, Kieta 128, Cesc 119, Iniesta 118...
------------------------------------

¤ Most chances created (Liga+Copa+UCL 2011/12):
Messi 135, Xavi 93, Cesc 78, Alves 70, THIAGO 39, Iniesta 39...

I should add that Thiago had one of the Best passing % in europe (92.7% accuracy), he's a CM and this is his most important role...

note: Xavi 92.4%
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

LOL @ Thiago being taken off the list and if this continues being put back on the list Laughing

Anyway everyone who watched Thiago consistently knows how great he's been the lulz at people thinking he's been meh and :facepalm: at him Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 pm

kiranr wrote:Firstly, i think youngster should not be based only on age.

It should be based on age and experience. Some of those guys have been playing continuously forever. So hardly fair to compare Alaba and Hazard for example.

Fair point..My main purpose to have players in the list with the age of 22 and under cuz i did not want Oezil to run away with the votes..And plus look at my list ,they are by no means fully established young stars,i wanted people to recognize the best of the lot ,they've still got a point to prove or two..

Hazard is a rising star and has enough experience under his belt but he still isnt playing in one of the main leagues and he still is yet to make a huge impact on the world stage which he would do once he joins a top club..I hope Ligue 1 followers take no offense he is still a talent right now with the potential to be a world class player..

This is a fair point though..If this thread was made 3 or 4 years years ago ,i would've excluded Messi or CR off the list cuz they were simply elite at their age..I hope you get my point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:LOL @ Thiago being taken off the list and if this continues being put back on the list Laughing

Anyway everyone who watched Thiago consistently knows how great he's been the lulz at people thinking he's been meh and :facepalm: at him Laughing

I am trying my best to make this poll as unbiased and un-ignorant as possible..

Either way so many complaints and reasonable arguments in favor of him has made me reconsider him Laughing

Sorry about that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Surag wrote:

Fair point..My main purpose to have players in the list with the age of 22 and under cuz i did not want Oezil to run away with the votes..And plus look at my list ,they are by no means fully established young stars,i wanted people to recognize the best of the lot ,they've still got a point to prove or two..

Hazard is a rising star and has enough experience under his belt but he still isnt playing in one of the main leagues and he still is yet to make a huge impact on the world stage which he would do once he joins a top club..I hope Ligue 1 followers take no offense he is still a talent right now with the potential to be a world class player..

This is a fair point though..If this thread was made 3 or 4 years years ago ,i would've excluded Messi or CR off the list cuz they were simply elite at their age..I hope you get my point.

Yes, of course. Nevertheless, exciting young players are coming through. I am really looking forward to watching them next season and the Euros.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 pm

I dont know why Courtois was included i certainly dint want him in the list has he been that good ?Outshone youngsters like Thiago ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Wed May 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Iker deserves to be the best I mean he farted all over man united.He is excellent technically and dribbles well.Why the hell would you guys choose kagawa over iker muniain.
Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Zuess99 wrote:Iker deserves to be the best I mean he farted all over man united.He is excellent technically and dribbles well.Why the hell would you guys choose kagawa over iker muniain.

because a football season doesnt come down to how well you play in two games. Iker wasnt that good in la liga, that's a truth. He still has a lot of growing up to do, his talent is obvious but he didnt perform at Kagawa's level this season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Didnt vote..but it seems people moaned Thiago off the list..no clue why.

Because he is crap that's why.

albino

Your crap.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Didnt vote..but it seems people moaned Thiago off the list..no clue why.

Because he is crap that's why.

albino

Your crap.

you are both banned for DOMA Twisted Evil

Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next