Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

+34
Tifoso Romanista
animal.crackers
Blue Barrett
Yuri Yukuv
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Senor Penguin
matpol
Valkyrja
Khaled
Jack Daniels
The Franchise
Patrick Bateman
Zealous
barca 2011
VanDeezNuts
juventus101
rwo power
S32TABLANCA
Zuess99
white_star
Blue
izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iNFINITY9910
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
DeviAngel
Sushi Master
DuringTheWar
vivabarca38
BAYERN_MUNICH
S
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who do you think it was ?

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 12 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 61

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Didnt vote..but it seems people moaned Thiago off the list..no clue why.

Because he is crap that's why.

albino

Your crap.

you are both banned for DOMA Twisted Evil

Razz

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who was the best youngster across Europe this season ?

Post by Lord Hades Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Surag wrote:I dont know why Courtois was included i certainly dint want him in the list has he been that good ?Outshone youngsters like Thiago ?

he has been good but when you consider the other goalie on the list, ter stengen, well courtois hasnt been that good. made quite a few school boy errors..

but i do think he will be world class one day
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

i picked courtois because of how impressed i was by him, people seem to take out the fact that this is his first season in the league- new team, new language- not easy for a player who needs to communicate so much to his team.

he has made errors but he has definitely picked up his game in the latter half of the season when it has counted.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Courtois! cheers
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Courtois! cheers
Great player. When do you think he'll break through at the Brid---Battersea? Razz
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I think Eden Hazard has had the best season of any youngster in Europe tbh.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

animal.crackers wrote:I think Eden Hazard has had the best season of any youngster in Europe tbh.

ofc you think that, he is about to sign for you.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Its only a contest between Reus and Hazard anyway :shisha:

Franchise you can include Thiago in the list if you want to.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Thiago is overrated. Not on the level of Hazard, Gotze or Wilshere.

Jovetic had a great season too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:I think Eden Hazard has had the best season of any youngster in Europe tbh.
ofc you think that, he is about to sign for you.
Not why I think that tbh.

I think it's true.

Ligue 1 player of the year for the second time. No player has done that.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm

animal.crackers wrote:
Great player. When do you think he'll break through at the Brid---Battersea? Razz
Rolling Eyes

LOL, anyway, I think in the next 3 years he'll be a in the first team at Chelsea. I'm not too confident about Cech's health. No
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Surag wrote:Its only a contest between Reus and Hazard anyway :shisha:

Franchise you can include Thiago in the list if you want to.

Nah, I dont care that much. Everyone can have their opinion.

I think Thiago is better than alot of the players on the list, others dont, it is what it is.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 17, 2012 4:49 am

cheers Erik Lamela
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 am

Tomas Rosicky. Rolled back the years this season Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 am

Courtois, won the Europa league at 19.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 am

Voted for Kroos.

Even with Bayern's patchy form. This kid has never looked back this season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 am

Kick wrote:Courtois, won the Europa league at 19.
That doesn't mean he's had the best season.

Look at Balotelli.

He's 21 and as an active player, he has already won:
Champions League
3 Scudettos
Copa Italia
Supercoppa Italiana
FA Cup
Premier League
Golden Boy Award (young player Ballon D'or)

That's more than some great players will win in their lifetime. Look at van Persie.

With all this , you would think Balotelli is the best young player in the world. He's not.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sticchio Thu May 17, 2012 5:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:Marco Veratti

Sticchio
Sticchio
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 am

animal.crackers wrote:

Haha... Battersea Very Happy It will take at least 3 years for him to start making Cech notice him. But he is still one quality player.

animal.crackers wrote:

Look at Balotelli.

Champions League
3 Scudettos
Copa Italia
Supercoppa Italiana
FA Cup
Premier League

That's more than some great players will win in their lifetime. Look at van Persie.

With all this , you would think Balotelli is the best young player in the world. He's not.

Ok I don't know about Balotelli's effect in Italy, but did he start all the games? At least a majority of the games? Because Courtois started almost all the games since coming in and displacing Asenjo.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 17, 2012 11:31 am

animal.crackers wrote:

Look at Balotelli.

Champions League
3 Scudettos
Copa Italia
Supercoppa Italiana
FA Cup
Premier League

Yeah. Andreas Ottl won the Bundesliga twice, the DFB Cup twice, the German League Cup plus was German youth champion thrice and won a German Supercup... One could almost think he's top class, too Razz

Sometimes it is all about being in the right team at the right time :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 17, 2012 11:37 am

rwo power wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:

Look at Balotelli.

Champions League
3 Scudettos
Copa Italia
Supercoppa Italiana
FA Cup
Premier League

Yeah. Andreas Ottl won the Bundesliga twice, the DFB Cup twice, the German League Cup plus was German youth champion thrice and won a German Supercup... One could almost think he's top class, too Razz

Sometimes it is all about being in the right team at the right time :coffee:

Courtois has not been a bit part player though. He has been a Sturdy GK who has very much contributed to their good form and played a big part in them winning the Europa.

and I am biased.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey, I'm not talking Thibaut Courtois small - actually I liked quite a bit what I saw of him against Hannover and Bilbao in the EL. You know it was me who added him to the poll here? Razz

My comment was more a general observation that club titles better not are used as a measure stick.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

rwo power wrote:Hey, I'm not talking Thibaut Courtois small - actually I liked quite a bit what I saw of him against Hannover and Bilbao in the EL. You know it was me who added him to the poll here? Razz

My comment was more a general observation that club titles better not are used as a measure stick.
True.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Probably the most closely contested Poll i've made..Reus leading by a hair..

59 is surely not the approximate strength of the forum..keep the votes coming :shisha:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum