The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 20 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by BarcaKizz Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 am

free_cat wrote:According to Mundo Deportivo:

Montoya, Muniesa, Bartra, Tello and JDS will be promoted (maybe some of them sold with buy-back clause).

I guess we already knew this would happen. Will be interested in who we keep, bets for me depend on who our signings are. Montoya will be there. I think it depends on preseason too.

Femenia will continue at B although his contract says he should be promoted.

Weird... the only way this could happen is if the contract was renegotiated, which means he preferred to stay at Barca B rather than a transfer. He's not gonna be good enough, but I think he'll be good in his second season for B.

Miño and Armando (Kizz drinking ) won't be renewed. Riverola is leaving to Bologna.

cheers Thank god... Hmm... I thought Mino would always at least leave with a buy-back. Never rated Riverola.

Sergi Roberto, Rodri and Rosell might leave.
Sad Noooo! Can't say I didn't expect it though. Cesc has pretty much ended Roberto's chances. Roberto obviously didn't progress this season as expected but I think he should stay on. With Keita leaving he might get some more chances too. I think it is down to him, and whether he believes he can stay and fight for a spot. I would completely understand if he saw his situation as one with all doors blocked though.

Rodri was a massive flop... should have gone for a different type of player. I guess they would be too expensive, but Paco and Juanmi are two players I really like.

Rosell never good enough. Hope he can find somewhere he can make it.

Miguel Bañuz, Patri, Quintillà, Dongou, Miguel Angel, Grimaldo and Sergio Ayala will be promoted from Juvenil A.

Hopes for Banuz, I hear he's good.

Patri will be the next Gabri, Sanchez, Ilie... useless midfielder who can never make it at Barca.

Dongou, Angel and Grimaldo are all quality. Grimaldo and Dongou should push for starting berths.

Will be interesting to see Ayala... Might turn out like another Rosell, but I think he's a bit better.

The B targets to sign a RB, two centerbacks, a midfielder and a forward.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20120521/un-lateral-derecho-dos-centrales-un-mediocentro-y-un-delantero-fichajes-del-b_54295167178.html

Sign some older guys (Soriano types...) as we don't have many experienced players. If there are some promising CBs or forwards from Argentina or something... might be worth spending a little bit too.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 pm

16 year old playing like this in the u19's, might impressive.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Anyone watch the game?

His injury looked nasty BTW Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Nah, didnt actually watch it.

But yeah, looked in pain, thats for sure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 am

I don't know if you remember that ex-Corinthians president, that he is now something at Brasil FA saying that Barça youth sucks because Corinthians U-17 beat Barça and that we were just lucky to have Messi and Iniesta....

http://blogs.bettor.com/Andres-Sanchez-launches-another-attack-at-Barcelona-La-Liga-News-a145864

Well, yesterday our Juvenil B team with some Cadet A players beat Corinthians U-17 1-0. Munir scored the winning goal after a great play from Maxi Rolón (argentine player we got from our Argentinian Masia that has been shut by stupid Rosell) who dribled some players, left the ball to Iu ranera tha played a killer ball to Munir and he scored.

I was very impressed by Maxi Rolon, a fast and technical winger who can cross and shot. Munir and Iu Ranera looks good, and the defenders were very good, both CB (Riera and especially Rodrigo), the LB Fran Alvarez who is 1 year younger, and a RB named Godswill Ekpolo who is a physical monster.

Ebwelle was also playing and he was hot and cold. Seemed to have a terrible first touch for ground passes, but an amazing first touch for aerial passes. Made a very nice pass once, but was very selfish in an other counterattack were he could have assisted to Munir. Generally he was completely unable to get past his player and looked clumsy, but he was ok. Can't find a highlights of the match.

Also, Deulofeu scored with the U-19 against Belgium. Can't find a video, but the summary I read said he dribled four players.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 am

He should calm down lol, he got another red.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 am

Le Samourai wrote:He should calm down lol, he got another red.

Really? XD I don't care, it was with Spain. He never does violent stuff with Barça.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 am

Free_cat, I watched the entire game and Ebwelle was good, he didn't just have enough of the ball, but whenever he had it, he was very dangerous and was able to get pass his marker contrary to your remarks above.maxi was also very good, he saw a lot of the ball compared to Ebwelle and was very good with his crosses and general play. Munir was also excellent. I was not too impressed with the number 10 Huertas, he was unable to control the midfield and there was not enough link with the offence.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 am

tonykross wrote:Free_cat, I watched the entire game and Ebwelle was good, he didn't just have enough of the ball, but whenever he had it, he was very dangerous and was able to get pass his marker contrary to your remarks above.maxi was also very good, he saw a lot of the ball compared to Ebwelle and was very good with his crosses and general play. Munir was also excellent. I was not too impressed with the number 10 Huertas, he was unable to control the midfield and there was not enough link with the offence.

Well, Ebwelle did two nice plays, one in the first half, were he run deep and the gk stopped his 1 vs. 1 and one counter in which he dribled very well and shot with his left foot. But he had Munir alone in the center.

Apart from those, most of times when he tried to drible he run into the opposition full back. But all in all, he had a good game, yes.
The 14, Iu Ranera, had a great match though. Although we weren't in control enough, I didn't like the style of play our youths played, with not enough control and passing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Free_cat, you're absolutely correct, the style they played yesterday resembled that of Real Madrid, not enough ball possession and a lot of broken play.The last tournament this team played was the Spartak Moscow 90th anniversary, Eugene was the player who controlled the midfield and he was an absolute beast, he was even voted best player of the tournament.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

wow, anyone watching the game, deulofeu is amazing this game :bow:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm

gondov wrote:wow, anyone watching the game, deulofeu is amazing this game :bow:

Missed a tap in, but yes, he is giving another show.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Miguel Ángel saved Juvenil A scoring a tremendous extra time free-kick to get Juvenil A to King's Cup semifinals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7sLN2Sgq7Iw#!

Don't know why, I can't embed.

Miguel Ángels will be a sensation next season at the B. Best player at Juvenil A.

Also, the Juvenil B lost the U-17 Club World Cup final vs. Atletico de Madrid 2-1. Well done from our lads to reach the final, without some great U-17 like Dongou, Grimaldo, Samper and Babunski.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 pm

You're welcome Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:La Masia - Page 20 F-C-Barcelona-US-Club-Soccer-C_54293393779_54115221155_600_244

La Masia - Page 20 N_f_c_barcelona_d_a_maradona-77017

La Masia - Page 20 GmOry

Maradona had another bastard son? Shocked

--

Was it dos santos who made that pass to deulofeus goal? wow..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:23 pm

First Frenchman via 4th division Colomiers comes to La Masia & Cadet A, Théo Chendri (15 y.o.)...He turned away interest from RM, Chelsea, City and others...Right footed, central midfielder, DOB: 02.05.97 and born in Toulouse

Chendri: "I feel best at Barça. I did tests last year. I like their style, and the players are humble, despite being at world's best club."

Chendri's Mother: "Attitude of some clubs offering lot of money offended me. Of course the financial aspect is not negligible, but I hate the speculative side. With Barça we never talked about money, he's going there for free"

La Masia - Page 20 201206051972_w350

Bienvenue!
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Juvenil A was knocked out of the Cup by Malaga. 3-0 there and 2-2 at Mini estadi.

Disapointing season by the Juvenil A that failed to win any of the 4 tournaments that entered this season after coming quite far in all of them (last season they made the treble).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Last year's Juvenile A had a lot of firepower upfront with the likes of Deulofeu,Dongou,Rafinhna and Etock and with a great midfielder in Espinosa.This year's Juvenile A is too dependent on Dongou for the goals.Next year's Juvenile A will be much better with the likes of Sandro,Ebwelle,Munir who all score on a regular basis.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 pm

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/barca-b/detall/noticia/set-juvenils-reforcaran-el-barca-b?utm_medium=twitter

Seven juvenil players to the B:

Bañuz (GK)
Ayala, Grimaldo (DEF)
Patric, Quintillà (MID)
Miguel Ángeland Dongou (Forwards).

Campadabal and Ernesto Cornejo, are being released.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Next year's Juvenil A squad if there are no further signings:

Porteros:
Ondoa
Sergi Tienda

Defensas:
Godswill
Robert Costa
Roger Riera
Xavi Quintillà
Bagnack
Brian Oliván
Carlos Julio
Lucas

Medios:
Samper
Nando Quesada
Pol Calvet
Otero
Huertas
Babunski
Enguene*

Delanteros:
Ebwelle
Moussima
Sandro
Maxi Rolón**
Adama*
Cristian Herrera

* Will do preseason, probably go back to juvenil B.
** Won't be available until January 2013 when he gets residence/nationality documents and will probably be promoted then.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Has anyone watched Lé (defender) and Cá (midfielder), from Sporting Lisboa Juvenile? We are very linked with them for the B.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

The two best players on the sporting U-19 team are Betihno and Etock,I didn't really pay attention to those other two players.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 am

Didn't understand how Samper wasn't promoted & now rumours City is trying to poach the player who may now be tempted away

Would be a massive loss
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 am

FCBarça wrote:Didn't understand how Samper wasn't promoted & now rumours City is trying to poach the player who may now be tempted away

Would be a massive loss

Because of his age and physique. Better that we protect him and let him dominate in Juvenil A for a season. It's stupid rushing players, you have to take it a step at a time. Sure he's the best Juvenil A midfielder and Patri is rubbish... but Samper looks like someone we need to protect.

Plus... its probably the last season Roberto will be with B, so after that Samper will probably slot in and become the next general.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 am

Probably old news but Banuz, Ayala, Grimaldo, Patric, Minguel Angel, Quintilla and Dongou have all been promoted to the B team. Thoughts Free?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next