Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

+8
gondov
alexjanosik
danyjr
FCBarça
CBarca
tonykross
The Sanchez
free_cat
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 pm

What a goal by dos santos :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 pm

0-6! Espinosa scores, but 75% of the goal is Deulofeu's. Juas, Deulofeu is toying with these guys. What's wrong with Xerez, they are letting themselves humiliate by a 18 year old.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

looking foward to baby classico next season!!!!!! Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm

6-0? Serious? Best performance by far this season by the B's it seems like. What happened with Xerez? They use to be in La Liga and now they are doing crap!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Best performance by B under Eusebio, absolutely...It wasn't just Xerex either, there was some real intent by everyone tonight - a very impressive team effort...Armando & Gomez were rarely troubled and Balliu was a nice creative outlet from the fullback position...Even Kiko had some nice touches...Roberto, JDS, Gustavo, Rafinha and Espinosa (Shocking that he got so many minutes) were terrific and all had highlight reel worthy moments...Golazo from Dos Santos off the corner, very well executed set piece...MOTM, however, to Deulofeu, who had an uneven 1st half but capped it off with a fantastic 2nd half and just toyed with defenders

Very entertaining match and the first time I can honestly say this team looked like a Barcelona team all season - no idea where that came from
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 am

Eusebio plays a strange tactic imo. He either plays two defensive midfielder and a centre/attacking or has two centres and an attacking. Strange and through the games that I have watched I still can't get it. Great game though
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 am

FCBarça wrote:Sport speculating that Sergio Roberto has decided to remain with the B team and fight to win promotion despite several offers from clubs

Club has finalized acquisition of a former cantera defender ('09) for Barça B from segunda's Gimnàstic, Sergio Marin Juste

1.81m, CB/RB
DOB: 12/01/92

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. - Page 2 1338664607715
Btw, that would be a good buy as players like Barta and Muniesa are gone as they need other plays a tall one as well. Good choice and I hope they get him if they haven't already.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Deulofeu's show!

0:38 Deulo dribles 2 players, one-two with Rafinha, cuts and shots to the post.
0:58 Deulo dribles 3-4 players, crosses, Rafinha backheels to Ledes -> Goal!
1:48 Balliu crosses, Deulofeu misses the sitter (Left foot!!)
2:07 S. Roberto dribles on the counter and misses the lob
2:27 Deulo dribles, links with Femenia and scores.
3:27 Deulo stepovers, crosses and Espinosa hits the post.
3:47 JDS great pass to Deulofeu that scores
4:23 Prepared corner kick, JDS scores an awesome shot.
4:48 Best skill piece in the game by Espinosa that assists Rafinha.
5:14 Deulo dribbles (in the video they don't show it, but Deulofeu made a diagonal run from midfield dribling several players) passes to Roberto, crosses and Espinosa taps in.

Deulofeu involved in 7 out of 10 chances.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 am

Very impressive. :bow:

What I like is how much he has improved in just one season. Maybe not in terms of skills, but maturity and learning how to use his insane skills. He's clearly taken on the role as the team's most important player and the focal point of attack. He looks like he's enjoying the responsibility, so next season will be huge for him if he can thrive for a whole season with this responsibility he's recently taken on.

One problem will be if his team can control the game and support him as much as normal. The Golden Barca B era is ending, so it will be tough for him.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Looking good. Very quick and skilled. His finishing doesn't seem too bad either.

I also have to say I'm a big fan of Castilla's Álvaro Morata. He is more of a centre forward than a wing forward though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Explosive performance, dynamic, beating players, playing final balls and finishing 1 v 1 's minus the left.

Consider me impressed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm

danyjr wrote:
I also have to say I'm a big fan of Castilla's Álvaro Morata. He is more of a centre forward than a wing forward though.

Morata is meat for Getafe Castilla.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 pm

What do you mean? You don't rate him?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

danyjr wrote:What do you mean? You don't rate him?
he means that Morata will will not take his chance with Real Madrid's 1st team.. like Sarabia... his next destination is Getafe !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 pm

¤ Barcelona B finishes the season in the 8th position with 59 points. Stats:16W 11D 15L {Goals: 63-53} #fcblive #barcab #LigaAdelante

¤ Barcelona B Top-Scorers (#LigaAdelante 2011/12): Deulofeu 9, Rafinha 8, Rodri 7, Kiko Riverola Soriano Tello 5, Roberto 4 #fcblive #barcab
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Khaled wrote:he means that Morata will will not take his chance with Real Madrid's 1st team.. like Sarabia... his next destination is Getafe !!
Mourinho has said he is counting on him but he didn't play a single game this season. I do think he has great potential and he is young - only 19 - no need to rush. He is going to play in Segunda next season and hopefully will get more chances in the first team. I don't think he will leave Madrid this summer.

I have no doubt people will be blown away by him. He has all the qualities a top centre forward should posses. Strong, fast, great on air and a brilliant finisher. No wonder some call him the successor to the great Fernando Morientes.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm

danyjr wrote:
Khaled wrote:he means that Morata will will not take his chance with Real Madrid's 1st team.. like Sarabia... his next destination is Getafe !!
Mourinho has said he is counting on him but he didn't play a single game this season. I do think he has great potential and he is young - only 19 - no need to rush. He is going to play in Segunda next season and hopefully will get more chances in the first team. I don't think he will leave Madrid this summer.

I have no doubt people will be blown away by him. He has all the qualities a top centre forward should posses. Strong, fast, great on air and a brilliant finisher. No wonder some call him the successor to the great Fernando Morientes.

True, he's a great finisher.. i watched him playing for Spanish youth NTs..
but so is Sarabia, still he's in Getafe now.. (Sarabia is even better)..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 pm

I am impressed by the highlights.
I still think we need a forward but I feel that a WC CB is an absolute must.
So if comes down to picking between a WC forward transfer and a WC CB transfer I would go with CB.
Kid seems special and at 18 he seems ready.He could be the game changer we need in the final third.
Why not give the kid a go instead of getting a young WC forward?
Its a risk as not all players are ready at 18.Messi was ready at 16.
Deulofeu might not be but its a risk worth taking imo.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2