Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

+8
gondov
alexjanosik
danyjr
FCBarça
CBarca
tonykross
The Sanchez
free_cat
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. Empty Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

Post by free_cat Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 am

Total exhibition from Deulofeu, assisting the first goal to Sergi Roberto, and scoring the second after a Messi-esque play (great assist from Jonathan Dos Santos). Awesome game from the GK Masip too.

Look at the incredible change of speed from Deulofeu at the first goal, and also the incredible tight control he has after it, making two very short touches at full speed while he waits for an unmmarked teammate to cross to, without losing the ball to the byline. Incredible.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 am; edited 5 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. Empty Re: Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

Post by The Sanchez Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 am

Masip was incredible. B team has three exceptional goalkeepers in Mino, Oier and Masip. Masip played brilliantly and as a goalkeeper I learned alot through this game. His diving was pinpiont and in closed down the angle with two opportunities. Gerard is a brilliant player and could easily be a similar type of player like Messi with his pace and skills. I reckon he could turn out to be like Messi with switching from the flanks to the middle. Masip couldn't do anything about the goal. was a good shot!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. Empty Re: Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show.

Post by free_cat Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 am

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/deulofeu-valor-mas-seguro-del-filial-1781663

Deulofeu is the B team top scorer with Rodri with 7 goals in only 1.786 minutes and is the B team top assister with 6 assists (plus 3 rebounds from shots by Deulofeu ended in goal).

The article also states that Deulofeu is working hard to improve his weakness: pressure, defending, etc.

It would be very nice if Deulofeu could reach 10 goals.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

Deulofeu has really improved, he is beginning to be a little patient in his decision making. he has that immense acceleration and change of direction which is amazing.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 14, 2012 3:04 pm

It seems like every time I watch these highlights Rodri has a couple chances to score and bottles it every time...

Anyway, Deulofeu looking like a real star...will be very interested to see how he does over the next couple years.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 am

Nice goal from Carmona, assist from Rodri in a play that Rafinha and Deulofeu started (the highlight is not long enough).
Deulofeu played all the second half as striker, but we couldn't attack enough for him to do anything.
Don't miss the incredible save from Balliu at 1:07. Awesome timing!
Good game from Muniesa playing as DM. JDS was unjustly sent off at the end.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 am

We lost 3-0 at Numancia.
Didn't watch the match, but from the highlights, it seems Barça B wasn't that poor. The result is so big cause the first goal was unlucky, and the second goal that is a big mistake from Oier. Also we missed some easy chances. A couple of nice moves from Femenia.

Don't know why Rafinha and Deulofeu didn't play, I don't think they are injured. I guess Eusebio rotated as there are 3 matches this week.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

Nah, they were that poor...It was an embarrassing display from Eusebio's team...I honestly can't fathom how he's gotten an extension...Of course, there were some extenuating circumstances for the B side...Many key players were out with NT play but just embarrassing all around

Rodri was industrious and pressing high but never amounted to any real danger...Kiko is a massive fail from the scouts at the club, hard to understand why he was purchased...Apparently he used to have panic attacks or something, maybe it's a mental thing but he doesn't even look Segunda quality

The defense remains the least impressive aspect of Eusebio's first year...No one has truly stepped their game up this season and showed they have first team let alone segunda quality football...Bartra wasn't playing obviously but he's the season's best defender, for me...Muniesa, who I believe should've been credited with an own goal for the first goal, still is a confusing player to rate since he's been played in so many positions and continues to see his development deteriorate...He played as a centerback and was paired with Sergio Gomez and the pair of them were getting split apart time & time again...Planas has stalled as a player as well...Even Oier was uncharacteristically poor who was responsible for the 2nd goal

B team were on their heels for most of the match and really only posed danger perhaps once or twice throughout and even then it was off a deep turnover...Shame that Espinosa or Carmona failed to impress either but they had almost no help on the afternoon either, IMO

After watching how impressive Cadet A was over the weekend, it was depressing, frankly, to watch this B team who are supposed to be close to the 1st division...They vaguely resembled a Barcelona side

Rafinha & Deulofeu, as well as others were with their NTs
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 am

2-0 win vs. Las Palmas with many injuries and important players with the A team. Kiko Femenia scored the first goal (great pass from Carmona) and Rafinha scored the second (he played as stirker). Rafinha had a disallowed goal from a Femenía cross that IMO should have stood. Very irregular game from our lads that could have lost it in the first half with mistakes from Femenia who assisted to a Las Palmas CF and Miño.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

I see Rafinhna going the route of Giovanni Dos Santos, both are talented but one can't really tell where they fit in the greater scheme of things.whether they are strikers/false nine or midfielders. we all know that Deulofeu is an explosive winger, Dongou explosive scorer, for Rafinhna ? I don't know.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 28, 2012 8:35 am

tonykross wrote:I see Rafinhna going the route of Giovanni Dos Santos, both are talented but one can't really tell where they fit in the greater scheme of things.whether they are strikers/false nine or midfielders. we all know that Deulofeu is an explosive winger, Dongou explosive scorer, for Rafinhna ? I don't know.

His position is a bit undefined at the moment. However, the lad is talented. At 18, Thiago was nowhere near as good as Rafinha is. Rafinha has been one of the best players at B the whole season, and made an impact right away (while it took Deulofeu several months to adjust). I have plenty of faith in him.

I suppose next season we will see Rafinha playing mostly at the Iniesta role as we won't be lacking forwards and we will be able to assess him better at his most promising position.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 am

Big reason why Rafinha has to score goals, IMO...He doesn't really have a true position and in fairness to him, the coaches have played him all over the place, too

I wonder how he will be used with the Seleção because that could impact his development & position, as well...Might even be a good thing for his game since there can occasionally be too much horizontal movement in the cantera...I do think his game has stalled a bit so hopefully this will give it a nice jumpstart
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Mon May 28, 2012 9:49 am

let's hope that he develops into the player we all expect. The top three midfielders in La masia I'm most excited about are Samper, Kaptoum and Eugene.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

With Real Madrid Castilla having promoted to Segunda División there will be 2 more clásicos to watch next season.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 30, 2012 8:49 am

free
A question as I dont get to watch the B side.Is Deulofeu raedy for first team football.I mean you say he is better than Cuenca,Tello,Pedro and Alexis already.You even say that he has a touch of Messi about him.
If thats the case then he should be ready for first team football.And if thats the case then I really dont think we need to sign a superstar forward.
If he is as good as the hype suggests he is and he is ready then would it really make sense to sign a superstar forward.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 30, 2012 3:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:free
A question as I dont get to watch the B side.Is Deulofeu raedy for first team football.I mean you say he is better than Cuenca,Tello,Pedro and Alexis already.You even say that he has a touch of Messi about him.
If thats the case then he should be ready for first team football.And if thats the case then I really dont think we need to sign a superstar forward.
If he is as good as the hype suggests he is and he is ready then would it really make sense to sign a superstar forward.

In my opinion, Deulofeu is now already better than Cuenca or Tello. I base this in comparing what Cuenca or Tello were doing at the B team at the begining of the season and what has Deulofeu done after mid season, when those were promoted. Deulofeu has been splendid, and in a certain way he combines a bit of Cuenca (skills and pass) with Tello (great speed and good shot).

Better than Pedro or Alexis, right now, is going too far. I said that to hype him up, but he surely has more potential than Pedro or Alexis.

I don't think Deulofeu is similar to Messi... he can drible several players, but his style of play, if comparable to someone, that's not Messi.... that's Cristiano Ronaldo. He has a similar physique, way of running, dribling, even shoting free-kicks, but I think he has better acceleration than Cristiano and can be potentially a better dribler and passer than Cristiano but much less of a goalscorer probably.

Anyway, Deulofeu has attitude issues (ego), technical issues (lacks left foot and passing), tactical issues (needs to press more, get more involved inthe game and improve his off-the ball movements) and physical issues (his stamina is garbage).

So as all 18 year olds there's a long way for him still, that depends on his work, the options he is given and also luck. But I think we shouldn't skip Deulofeu's talent, because he can be a crack.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 am

free_cat wrote:

2-0 win vs. Las Palmas with many injuries and important players with the A team. Kiko Femenia scored the first goal (great pass from Carmona) and Rafinha scored the second (he played as stirker). Rafinha had a disallowed goal from a Femenía cross that IMO should have stood. Very irregular game from our lads that could have lost it in the first half with mistakes from Femenia who assisted to a Las Palmas CF and Miño.

Plamas had so many opportunities and well they didn't take them. Though saying that, lapses of concentration from the lads led to those opportunities. I must say Kiko looked very good as was Rafinha who I am wanting to play stirker for ever and ever. Btw, I might have mentioned it before but I reckon Oier should be promoted to the first team leaving more opportunities for Mino and Masip to play more games. We have so many talented goalkeepers in the B squad and well Pinto is getting old and even though he has been performing quite well I still want him to go for Oier to have more opportunites as we are wasting talent with Mino and Masip.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 am

Free_Cat, I agree with you on almost everything,but the fact that you mentioned Christiano Ronaldo as a dribbler, I don't remember the last time he dribbled past a player, except for his traditional kick and run style of play typical of English players.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 am

tonykross wrote:Free_Cat, I agree with you on almost everything,but the fact that you mentioned Christiano Ronaldo as a dribbler, I don't remember the last time he dribbled past a player, except for his traditional kick and run style of play typical of English players.

Cristiano is not a world class dribler, but he is definitely good, and if there's space, very good. 6th with most dribles per game in La Liga, with 1.9.

I think Deulofeu can be a better dribler than Cristiano cause he has more acceleration and can work better in tight spaces because of his formation at our cantera.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

Sport speculating that Sergio Roberto has decided to remain with the B team and fight to win promotion despite several offers from clubs

Club has finalized acquisition of a former cantera defender ('09) for Barça B from segunda's Gimnàstic, Sergio Marin Juste

1.81m, CB/RB
DOB: 12/01/92

Barça B highlights (5 last games). The Deulofeu show. 1338664607715
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Barça B winning 0-1 at Xerez.
Deulofeu is giving another show, although he missed an open goal! But he is being splendid, created the goal (scored Gustavo) and hit the post in another drible + shot play.

Link to the game if someone wants to watch:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/ligadeportivas.blogspot.com.es/p/ligasdeportivas-2.html
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 pm

good game from barca b

delofeu has been awesome :bow:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 pm

0-2! Deulofeu scored the second, another very good goal, the guy is on fire.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 pm

0-3! Anoter goal from Deulofeu, awesome pass from Dos Santos.

3 minutes before the goal, Deulofeu made some stepovers on the right, dribleds his full back, crossed, and Espinosa volleyed to the post!

Total show from Deulofeu, you will get amazed at this plays when I post the highlights.

0-4. Dos Santos scores from a nice shot from just outside the box (a prepared corner play).

0-5! Rafinha finishes after an amazing through ball from Espinosa. Wonderful, wonderful pass from Espinosa. Class!

Last edited by free_cat on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm

What a goal by dos santos :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next