Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah

+4
davidsNC
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah Empty Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 2:51 pm

On Monday, leaders Juventus and Udinese ones start working operation that could lead Kwadwo Asamoah in Turin. The sale of Ghanaian midfielder seems obvious and Marotta is on the front row. The obstacle may be represented by the will of the Well of monetizing the maximum, which precludes the inclusion of any compensatory techniques such as Michele Pazienza.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah Empty Re: Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Title says Armero and OP says Asamoah :vagi:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah Empty Re: Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah

Post by S Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I read a rumor of Juve Proposing a package of 30m in total for both Asamoah and Isla.

Useless rumors which is why i dont read TuttoJuve too much.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Title says Armero and OP says Asamoah :vagi:

google translate

fixed it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Thu May 10, 2012 3:25 pm

so they're bidding for armersoah?

both of those mids are good, will be interesting to see who we buy/ keep/ let go/ loan out, because it looks like the midfield is getting crowded quick
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Asamoah.....YEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Juve to meet on Monday with Udinese for Asamoah Horrorstephencolbert
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Asamoah? What kind of player is he? Vidal backup/rotation? First team material?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

LWL91 wrote:Asamoah? What kind of player is he? Vidal backup/rotation? First team material?

He can play everywhere in Mdifield he is 23 yrs and very very good player one of the key players for udine
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Posted this on october on gs..

I definitely rate him highly.I think most Serie A fans would.If you have to describe him in one word ,he is a total BEAST.

He is extremely fast ,strong,good on the ball(He's a good dribbler actually),great work ethic and athleticism but the only criticism would be he's not creative enough and he is decent at passing but definitely not the best trait of his.Capable of playing a holding role in midfield too.

I say he is more of an offensive minded midfielder than a defensive one.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Surag wrote:Posted this on october on gs..

I definitely rate him highly.I think most Serie A fans would.If you have to describe him in one word ,he is a total BEAST.

He is extremely fast ,strong,good on the ball(He's a good dribbler actually),great work ethic and athleticism but the only criticism would be he's not creative enough and he is decent at passing but definitely not the best trait of his.Capable of playing a holding role in midfield too.

I say he is more of an offensive minded midfielder than a defensive one.

Sounds like a great addition then.. With Pirlo as the most creative in Serie A I believe we would have no problems signing a not so creative one if he compensate on other abilities such as workrate and agression.. Sign him up, me likey the fact that he is only 23 bounce
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Surag wrote:I read a rumor of Juve Proposing a package of 30m in total for both Asamoah and Isla.

Useless rumors which is why i dont read TuttoJuve too much.

Isla? I heard it too but where would he fit? I'm assuming we're reinforcing our squad to play 4-3-3 next season and we already have RB covered.. Isla is great and even greater then both Caceres and Licht for RB but.... I guess we should look for a LB instead..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm

good signing!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri May 11, 2012 4:00 am

Do you think there going to sell him if they qualify for CL ?
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down