Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan"

+3
inderbaby
Halfsharkgator
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan" Empty Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 pm

From next week Michele Pazienza will no longer be a Juventus player. According to market expert Gianluca Di Marzio, will move to Udinese midfielder Pugliese: "Today the Count had made ​​it clear, because Patience in the stands ready to go. Midfielder wants to play and will be satisfied - the journalist reports through its website, gianlucadimarzio.com - Monday is expected his return in Udine, on loan. Guidolin also satisfied that he or she immediately asked Palombo as reinforcements for the midfield. Juve have given the green light, because it believes to soon find the right player to improve the department: the first choice Nainggolan, Behrami goal increasingly difficult, Guarin tied Caceres (can only go one of two), word (or Candreva) and Palombo alternatives Italian ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan" Empty Re: Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan"

Post by Halfsharkgator Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Ive been expecting for a while that naingolan and caceres are the ones coming in.
I can only hope he's a smart purchase cause i havent seen him play much, or enough to impress me.

What ever happened to the montolivo talks? dont be surprised if we get him for like 3milliion or something
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan" Empty Re: Di Marzio, "Patience Monday at Udinese. The first goal for Juventus is Nainggolan"

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Profit from pazienza to fund move for naingolan...boom :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm

I'll be very jealous if you sign Nainggolan.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:41 pm

VibeTribe wrote:I'll be very jealous if you sign Nainggolan.

U should Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm

BOOM MR BOOM!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:BOOM MR BOOM!

:shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 pm

If this is true, then I'm kinda happy. It means that Marrone at least temporarily anyway becomes first choice midfield sub.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down