Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
barca 2011
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poor Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor Bojan

Post by matpol Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

Roma want to sign Bojan Krkic (21) permanently. Now still buy-back clauses. Roma and Bojan have almost deal. Clubs will talk later. [as ona]

YES Roma. Do it. +8 M of euros and it will be great deal. Take any money Roma offers and RUN AWAY!!!!

matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote: :coffee: Bojan is too dependant on Totti just Unlike Lamela that sometimes start a move on his own and get others involved and even though Enrique said that we dont want to play like Barcelona when you mention the word Tiki-taka , people automatically think Barcelona and based on what i saw in Barcelona games the Barcelona attackers other than just scoring goals , create goal scoring chances for their team mate and my first impression on Bojan is he is not trying to do the second part which is assisting (he has done that couple of times ) if he get that part right he will get more playing time . Even though i believe he needs more supports from our midfielders to direct his runs and make them effective for the team

No, no, no... Bojan has done well under many systems, because once he is given a run of games he has very high level finishing ability which will get him goals. However, when he shone most brightly was under Rijkaard and in youth teams at national level (remember Bojan has been around for ages). He wasn't merely a finisher, he creates opportunities too, but giving him 20 minutes off the bench every 2 games will get him nowhere. You even said, he created chances, and when I watched him early in the season, when he played most, he was one of their biggest threats. He's much more suitable than Osvaldo.

Bojan is a good dribbler and technical, so will pose a threat this way, but his runs in behind are also extremely good. Quality ball and he will score plenty.

Actually that is only one assist which was on a cross that marquinho headed in , He got his chance as you said at the beginning of the season but as i said he was too reliant on Totti thats why he is not getting that anymore and that and Borini's good form in the games before that put 9 goals on his tally, are in my opinion two reason that he lost his playing time , and about Osvaldo , i consider him a Central Forward like Zlatan with physical presence and he is not suitable for the system but he did alright not according to his transfer fee but according to his quality , As far the Spain youth , I only follow Italian youth team , back to the bojan i just read Schalke is interested in him and he doesn't want to go back to Barcelona
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Tuesday May 8 2012

Bojan still uncertain

By Football Italia staff

As rumours persist on his future destination after this season, Bojan Krkic admits that he is unsure where he will end up.

The 21-year-old has been linked both with a return to Barcelona and a permanent move to Roma in the past two days alone, with the latest line suggesting that he is set to remain in Italy.

However, the player himself has reportedly suggested that he is none-the-wiser as to what will happen.

“I have heard for several weeks many rumours regarding my future,” the Spanish forward told Sport on Tuesday afternoon.

“But, I still know nothing about what I will do next year. I’d like to finish the season in the best way to then enjoy the holidays.

“Any decision on my stay at Roma should not depend on anyone but myself, I don’t care who the Coach will be next season. Barcelona can redeem me, but first we should talk about some things.

“I have a good relationship with [new Barca Coach Tito] Vilanova, I am pleased that the directors have shown faith in him.”

Go home son.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Bojan in Barca system: Potential

Bojan away from Barca system: Well, what did you expect, honestly?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:No, no, no... Bojan has done well under many systems, because once he is given a run of games he has very high level finishing ability which will get him goals. However, when he shone most brightly was under Rijkaard and in youth teams at national level (remember Bojan has been around for ages). He wasn't merely a finisher, he creates opportunities too, but giving him 20 minutes off the bench every 2 games will get him nowhere. You even said, he created chances, and when I watched him early in the season, when he played most, he was one of their biggest threats. He's much more suitable than Osvaldo.

Bojan is a good dribbler and technical, so will pose a threat this way, but his runs in behind are also extremely good. Quality ball and he will score plenty.
That was Barca's Bojan. At Roma, he scored off coming on a sub for something like 4-games straight, so LE decided to give him a starting spot (injuries helped). He consequently went on to have a dry spell. So even though at Barca he needed to have a constant run of games to do well, at Roma it seems that this is not the case.

I'd also agree that Lamela is more talented than Bojan, but he has an annoying lack of end product that prevents him from being decisive in spite of his Iniesta-like elegance.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2