Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
barca 2011
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poor Bojan Empty Poor Bojan

Post by barca 2011 Tue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

According to lol.com Roma is "eager" to sell Bojan back to Barca for the 12 mil. Euros that were in the agreement if he were to stay for just this one season instead of the two. They could block his return to barca next summer but have no plans for him next season. But I just don't think Barca will buy him back so it looks like he's at an even rougher spot in his career than last year. I wish him luck.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Poor Bojan Empty Re: Poor Bojan

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 08, 2012 1:27 am

Barca are obligated to buy him back, right?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 am

emassy wrote:A statement on the club'sofficial website read: "Bojan Krkic Perez has signed for a fee of €12million, payable on July 1, 2013. Barcelona will havean option to buy back the rights of the player at the end of the 2011-2012 or 2012-2013 season, for a fee equal to €17 million and€13m respectively, both payable in two installments on January 31, 2014 and then May 31, 2014.""This repurchase option becomes mandatory for Barcelona for 2012-13, but​​ AS Roma can retainownership rights of the player, to be exercised by June 20, 2013, for an additional fee of €28 million, payable in three installments on July 1, 2013, January 31, 2014 and July 31, 2014. "Bojan put pen to paper on his new contract on Friday,and is now travelling to Brunico Riscone to join the team in preparation for the new season. OMG!,THIS CLUB IRRITATES ME.

Laughing

i am not sure Roma has paid tho, so yeah, glorified loan deal

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Barca are obligated to buy him back, right?

I thought they were...I remember people talking about how it was basically a glorified two year loan right? Did I make that up? Hello? Is anyone out there?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 am

I don't understand. He is the most talented player Roma has, bar Totti. And he is more energetic than Totti.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 am

edit: nvm

Last edited by zizzle on Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 am

It'd be a dumb move in my opinion as well, although I wouldn't say he's their most talented player. I think Bojan will really explode in the 2nd season after adjusting to the league, but I don't think he'll ever be worth 40M.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 am

Roma dismiss Bojan rumours
By Football Italia staff

Roma have been forced to deny reports circulating in Spain that they are looking to send Bojan Krkic back to Barcelona this summer.

The young Spanish international has struggled in his first season for consistency in form and playing time under compatriot Luis Enrique in the Italian capital.

Approaching the midway stage of a two-year loan deal from Barca, Catalan-based publication Sport alleged this morning that the Giallorossi are, as a result of his indifferent spell, intending to push the player back to the Blaugrana in June.

However, as the Corriere dello Sport confirms, Roma have now issued a denial to this report, insisting that they will be sticking with the 21-year-old for the second year of his intended deal in Italy.

---------------------

:coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue May 08, 2012 2:51 am

Well there we have it. Like we've been saying since he was 17, he has potential. He might just bloom a little later. Plus at the end of the day he's still making millions playing pro football, so maybe he's not as poor as I thought.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue May 08, 2012 3:03 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It'd be a dumb move in my opinion as well, although I wouldn't say he's their most talented player. I think Bojan will really explode in the 2nd season after adjusting to the league, but I don't think he'll ever be worth 40M.

Who i more talented than Bojan for Roma, besides Totti?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 am

Lamela > Bojan in talent :coffee:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 am

Lamela?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 3:13 am

kiranr wrote:Lamela?

Erik Lamela Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 08, 2012 3:13 am

leemhuis wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:It'd be a dumb move in my opinion as well, although I wouldn't say he's their most talented player. I think Bojan will really explode in the 2nd season after adjusting to the league, but I don't think he'll ever be worth 40M.

Miralem Pjanic , daniele de rossi , Erik Lamela

I wouldn't exactly say Poor Bojan because after all he is with the Manager that he used to have before at Barcelona and all he has to do is to prove himself to him , if he cant do that to the manager that already know him how he wants to do that with any other manager ?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 am

I think Bojan is more talented than Lamela.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 am

I really fear for his career lol
I mean , Gio dos santos has been sacrified to make room for him
maybe he should go back in spain and play for a mid-table team like Malaga, Sevilla, Espagnol or even valencia ( not a mid-t)
I think he is talented enough to succeed in those clubs
He is not going anywhere in Serie A
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 am

Bojan and Lamela aren't comparable honestly. Two different players completely.

Bojan's reputation is bigger so he's probably got a bit of a head start, but Lamela's potential is actually quite limitless. We Roma fans have seen glimpses of it all season. This kid can be truly magical at times.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue May 08, 2012 4:46 am

Sorano Totti wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

Miralem Pjanic , daniele de rossi , Erik Lamela

I wouldn't exactly say Poor Bojan because after all he is with the Manager that he used to have before at Barcelona and all he has to do is to prove himself to him , if he cant do that to the manager that already know him
how he wants to do that with any other manager ?

Bojan was promoted to 1st team at 17 in 2007, he scored 10 Liga goals equaling Real's record in his 1st season at real (at 17 also)...

Luis Enrique wasn't the manager back than (Lus Enrique took that team in 2008 after Guardiola)...

Bénin wrote:I really fear for his career lol
I mean , Gio dos santos has been sacrified to make room for him
maybe he should go back in spain and play for a mid-table team like Malaga, Sevilla, Espagnol or even valencia ( not a mid-t)
I think he is talented enough to succeed in those clubs
He is not going anywhere in Serie A

Gio wanted to leave the club, cause he wanted playing time.. he destroyed his career by joining tottenham... (one of the most stupid players ever, had big potential but he ruined his career with stupid decisions)..

McLewis wrote:Bojan and Lamela aren't comparable honestly. Two different players completely.

Bojan's reputation is bigger so he's probably got a bit of a head start, but Lamela's potential is actually quite limitless. We Roma fans have seen glimpses of it all season. This kid can be truly magical at times.

Bojan and Lamela has big potential... I watched almost all roma matches this season, Bojan always had gd impact on the team, when he was playing, the weird thing that Enrique wasn't giving him enough playing time..
I think both will do much better next season...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 am

Very true Khaled, I had forgotten. Bojan never played under Luis Enrique.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

Bojan needs more time on the pitch. If they give him a good amount of time, relative to the time given to Borini, Totti and Osvaldo, he will have a much improved season in his second year. It would also help if the midfield and transition from defence was improved.

If they can do this I can see him scoring 15 goals next season.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 am

:coffee: Bojan is too dependant on Totti just Unlike Lamela that sometimes start a move on his own and get others involved and even though Enrique said that we dont want to play like Barcelona when you mention the word Tiki-taka , people automatically think Barcelona and based on what i saw in Barcelona games the Barcelona attackers other than just scoring goals , create goal scoring chances for their team mate and my first impression on Bojan is he is not trying to do the second part which is assisting (he has done that couple of times ) if he get that part right he will get more playing time . Even though i believe he needs more supports from our midfielders to direct his runs and make them effective for the team
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

Sorano Totti wrote: :coffee: Bojan is too dependant on Totti just Unlike Lamela that sometimes start a move on his own and get others involved and even though Enrique said that we dont want to play like Barcelona when you mention the word Tiki-taka , people automatically think Barcelona and based on what i saw in Barcelona games the Barcelona attackers other than just scoring goals , create goal scoring chances for their team mate and my first impression on Bojan is he is not trying to do the second part which is assisting (he has done that couple of times ) if he get that part right he will get more playing time . Even though i believe he needs more supports from our midfielders to direct his runs and make them effective for the team

No, no, no... Bojan has done well under many systems, because once he is given a run of games he has very high level finishing ability which will get him goals. However, when he shone most brightly was under Rijkaard and in youth teams at national level (remember Bojan has been around for ages). He wasn't merely a finisher, he creates opportunities too, but giving him 20 minutes off the bench every 2 games will get him nowhere. You even said, he created chances, and when I watched him early in the season, when he played most, he was one of their biggest threats. He's much more suitable than Osvaldo.

Bojan is a good dribbler and technical, so will pose a threat this way, but his runs in behind are also extremely good. Quality ball and he will score plenty.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

If i had the chance, i would swap Bojan and Cuenca.. Pep left the club, so with Tito... Bojan could have his chance...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 am

GagO is far and away their most talented Player
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

Roma want to sign Bojan Krkic (21) permanently. Now still buy-back clauses. Roma and Bojan have almost deal. Clubs will talk later. [as ona]

YES Roma. Do it. +8 M of euros and it will be great deal. Take any money Roma offers and RUN AWAY!!!!
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next