S32TABLANCA
SuperMAG
Die Borussen
Baraa
StrugaRock
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Pre-Season Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid Pre-Season Discussion

Post by SuperMAG Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 pm

he did assited with very good throughball. and dat stepover.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Pre-Season Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid Pre-Season Discussion

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 pm

WOW! I didn't know we had a game I thought we only had one vs benefica in 4 days Evil or Very Mad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Well these games are honestly of little importance.
Just mainly to get back into rhythm honestly.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Very impressed with Lucas. Good performances from Alex and Morata. Nice to see our season slowly start up again.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

Goals
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Lucas :bow:

Denis :bow:

Mosquera :bow:

Juanfran at rightback :bow: :bow: our solution to the RB problem???

btw where is Joselu because he hasnĀ“t left
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Morata:

"The important thing is to have minutes on the pitch and play with the first team. Playing with Real Madrid makes you a better player," Morata was quoted as saying on the club's official website.

"The coach knows he can count on me for anything he needs.

"I have been training double sessions with the first team and that helps us get up to speed quickly. It provides me with a chance to learn a lot because there are great players here. All I want is to continue improving as a player."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Next match is Benfica on Friday for the Eusebio Cup.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Marca:

Jose Mourinho has granted more vacation days to the German and Portuguese international who participated in the last European Championship. Thus, Ozil, Khedira, Pepe, Coentrao and Cristiano have permission not to return until Saturday.

German and Portuguese, who reached the semifinals in the last European Championship, it would not join until Saturday, the day which also cited the Spanish international. Nevertheless, Pepe is already in Madrid, where he is spending the final hours of your vacation. Today the team is trained to 17:30 with an eye toward tomorrow's friendly against Benfica and would not be surprising that some Portuguese or German international appears to Valdebebas.

In the case of incorporating before Saturday, which is not so clear is its participation in the game. As much as advance their arrival, lack of training will not be of the game at the Estadio Da Luz.

After the win against Oviedo Mourinho was without 23 players in the session, which continues to participate canterana a majority and which was not present Fabinho, one of the newcomers in the New Carlos Tartiere.

Sahin, retrieved
the moment, in training yesterday Sahin Kaka both trained with the group. The Brazilian, who did not travel to Oviedo after meeting with Jose Mourinho at the offices of the Santiago Bernabeu, normally part of the session. Although we do not have the support of the coach, the player continues to apply as one waiting for the club will find "the best possible solution" that ventured Karanka in the press conference Carlos Tartiere.

For its part, seems to have overcome Sahin gastroenteritis that left him without traveling and tomorrow may have the opportunity you need to demonstrate that it can continue at Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Marca:

Fabio Coentrao joins the expedition of Real Madrid who visit Friday to face Benfica Lisbon. The player said so in the newspaper A Bola: "Being able to return to what was and remains my home is always something very special. I am delighted. It is true that I lose a vacation day, but worth it because it will be a very nice meeting, both for Real Madrid to Benfica. "

The match will serve to honor Eusebio: "I know what happened at times frail, but I'm sure he will recover. Not just heritage of Portugal, but also the world of football."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm

JosƩ Mourinho has named 24 players for the second pre-season test, the Eusebio Cup against Benfica at the stadium Da Luz (today, 20:00 peninsular, Gol T). The Portuguese coach has picked 10 first team players and 14 youth players.

REAL MADRID SQUAD

Goalkeepers: AdĆ”n, JesĆŗs and Pacheco.
Defenders: Varane, CoentrĆ£o, Tavares, Nacho, Mateos, Casado, RĆ­os and IvĆ”n.
Midfielders: KakĆ”, Granero, Lass, Mosquera, Ɓlex, Juanfran, Denis, Lucas, CallejĆ³n and Di MarĆ­a.
Forwards: Benzema, HiguaĆ­n and Morata..

Next training session

Sunday 29th July. 19:00 peninsular (10:00 local time). UCLA (Los Angeles)

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330111724916/noticia/Convocatoria/Mourinho_names_24-man_squad_for_the_Eusebio_Cup.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm

What is happening with Sahin... :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm

i thought coentrao wouldnt be on the list

didnt mou give more days to the spanish,german and portuguese international players?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:What is happening with Sahin... :facepalm:

Gone on loan for a season to an EPL club I think.

It's a good move imo, maybe by next season Alonso won't be starting.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 pm

deadrave wrote:i thought coentrao wouldnt be on the list

didnt mou give more days to the spanish,german and portuguese international players?

Cacktrao wanted to go because Benfica is his former team, he hasnt even started training yet, doubt he would play a lot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Marca-Mourinho:

Mourinho has received the award Friday 'Prestige Fernando Soromenho' awarded by the Portuguese association of sports journalists and after receiving it in the press conference White has reviewed the current situation talking about Kaka, Nuri Sahin and Modric.

After receiving the award, Mou thanked his fellow prize. "I dedicate it to them because they are suffering," he said.

As for now white on the game tonight said that Kaka pointed out that "will play tonight holder between 45 and 60 minutes." As to whether the Brazilian player at the club will Chamartin Mou also spoke about "do not know what will happen to their future, neither does he. Among us there is no doubt, he knows what I think and the market is open until August 31 ".

"Anything can happen. Can be up to Madrid player next season and if you stay I'll be happy because we have a good relationship and give us things"

As for the possible departure of the Portuguese coach Sahin says he wants a team of 20 players plus the goalkeeper to leave the door open to "children" and having the enthusiasm to compete. "Somebody has to go" he said.

"I want to be honest and Sahin live in that gray area because the market is open. If it comes the ability to play anywhere else is better for him to leave so we can take minutes"

On the possible arrival of Modric Mourinho was blunt "I do not speak of players from other clubs"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

AS - Most likely lineup vs Benfica:

The most likely play Madrid with Adam (Adan) Juanfran, Varane, Ivan Hernandez, Nacho, Barn (Granero), Lass, Di Maria, Kaka, Alley (Callejon), and Higuain . Coentrao, despite not yet having trained with the team, will play the final minutes against his express wishes exequipo, which has agreed Mourinho.
Granero always translates to Barn, Callejon to Alley and Adan to Adam. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 pm

benfica score
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Same uselss kaka, same clueless dimagia, same headless lass.

Though very impressed with juanfran, even last season when he played as RB, he can be a very good RB for us, he defends and attack at a very good balance.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm

goooool Callegoat, DiMagia assist
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Nacho is so much more assured than Marcelo and Cacktrao at left back, see this is why these kids have to get chances because they usually always impress

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

CALEEEGOOOOOT.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

goooooooool Callegoat again, Higuain assist beautiful through ball
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

goool benfica, poor defending there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 pm

didnt see the benfica goal, who was at foult?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

lAss has been shot lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum