Very interesting and detailed article

4 posters

Go down

Very interesting and detailed article Empty Very interesting and detailed article

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri May 04, 2012 2:31 pm

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/05/04/milans-financial-state/#more-45743

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Very interesting and detailed article Empty Re: Very interesting and detailed article

Post by Potential Fri May 04, 2012 2:36 pm

It's unbelievable how even after we sold Kaka and Sheva, we still lost 187 million in the past 5 years.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Very interesting and detailed article Empty Re: Very interesting and detailed article

Post by milanfan7 Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm

I think that we are focusing on the stadium too much when other things should be addressed before the stadium.

Firstly,may I please ask why the tax is over 100%? This is unacceptable and the clubs in italy should NOT accept this. I mean if you add the wages you get something close to 70M euros,but we lost 160 million without bonuses. this means that the tax is something close to 100%,very unacceptable if you ask me.

Secondly,why are our commercial revenues so low? Especialls sponsors. Why do we get only 13M euros from adidas when the RM,united,barca,chelsea,liverpool,and bayern get more? By more I mean more than double. That's really bad management right there. We also have a bad deal with emirates,since we get only 12m a year from them,less than half what united,madrid,barca,chelsea,and bayern are earning.

Can I please also ask why do we have bank loans if berlesconi is covering our loses? He either pays the money we lost or we get loans from banks to cover up these loses. Isn't that the way things work?

I'd also like to comment on a special paragraph in the article,which I think is bogus.

"Some people might say that Berlusconi could just make a massive sponsorship deal with Milan in order to get around the rules. But UEFA has to approve the accounts and if the accounts show that a sponsor deal is above market value it would not be permitted. For instance, Milan’s biggest sponsor is Adidas who pays 13 million euro. If Berlusconi would suddenly give a sponsor deal worth 30 million, UEFA might not allow this as it is well above the market value."

How is getting 30 million from adidas above market value,whilst 4 other clubs are getting more than 24 million from their shirt sponsors? This part is stupid.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

How is getting 30 million from adidas above market value,whilst 4 other clubs are getting more than 24 million from their shirt sponsors? This part is stupid.

thats exactly what i said to myself too lol
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm

BAD MANAGEMENT ... wow
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 pm

the tax issues in italy is ridiculous, on commercial revenue i thought emirates would bring us 40 million a year ... and deal was for 4 years???

i dont think that very accurate. but nice read. the salary is insane something needs to be done about it. and also the commercial income situation cant be improved vastly, because the prospects of commercial attraction in italian football is not the same compared to spain germany and england, its not the club fault, FIGC are responsible to bring some innovative ideas in the country but those idiots do absolutely nothing.

on broadcasting revenue, we all know that FIGC f...ked us inter juve and all the big clubs really badly last year, with equal distribution instead of allocating money to those who have large fan base.

on our side, definitely salary area is the biggest difference club can make, and they should. milan can save atleast 15-20 million from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

on tax issues
this is all a matter of different types of taxation. If we were a Spanish club, we would have saved €40 million, says galliani

so we are loosing out on so many things,

we pay s..t load of money on salary, more than arsenal utd juventus inter,
italian clubs are ultimate loosers when it comes to taxation system
commercial values in italy are way lower than that of england spain germany, so we dont earn much commercially than to our european rivals.
tv income distribution allocation is changed since last year voting f...ked up by FIGC officials
we dont have stadium to generate our own income
miscellaneous club spending...
... and many other reasons...

no wonder why we are in such deficit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down