Ganso
Le Samourai
Zealous
Magricos
Albiceleste
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano

Post by Die Borussen Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 am

i will give you ronaldinho's seasons at milan and kaka's seasons at madrid

pay me the 5x price now will you?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano

Post by Ganso Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:even if he plays in europe he will never challenge messi xD

the kid is good, he reminds me more of prime cristiano

still yet to see him in europe so i wont judge.. many players look "gods" playing in brazil..
no,thats just nerman
lucas :coffee:
no,hes just a good player.nothing out of the ordinary like neymar

robinho was god in brazil wasnt he?
so were kaka and ronaldinho.

just because a player flopped doesnt mean everyone will

both of them flopped in one of the two leagues they played

ronaldinho is something special but yet he was god at barca, he was meh at milan and his magic was reborn again when he returned to brazil

there are always exceptions but you are already overrated if you play in brazil and specially if you r not a defender
brazilian league is weak defensively even heskey would find it easy to score

go transfer ur only "god" neymar to la liga and you will never see him again dribbling 2,3 or 4 opponents
Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Close20door
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 10:24 am

deadrave wrote:i will give you ronaldinho's seasons at milan and kaka's seasons at madrid

So Kaka after a career threatening injury and Dhinio struggling with Obesity is the general level you're expecting a anorexic 20 year old to have after moving from Brazil?

I dunno man...it just doesn't seem rational.

I forgive you since you only recently began following Madrid, but for 3 years...Robinhio looked exactly like the special talent we paid 20 million for.He only "flopped' thereafter.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

^the thing is that when 'Dinho and Kaka left Brazil to Europe, they were already really good but developed into world-class superstars and performed at unbelievable levels for a consistent period of time.

Dinho lost form because he probably lost motivation and wanted to enjoy the nightlife etc

Kaka had a bad injury and never really returned to that pre-injury form.

The fact is that those 2 left Brazil and rose to the top of the top..

What Nick meant is that he would pay 5x the price if Neymar is guaranteed to perform in Europe consistently at the level that Kaka and R10 DID DO for many years.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:even if he plays in europe he will never challenge messi xD

the kid is good, he reminds me more of prime cristiano

still yet to see him in europe so i wont judge.. many players look "gods" playing in brazil..
no,thats just nerman
lucas :coffee:
no,hes just a good player.nothing out of the ordinary like neymar

robinho was god in brazil wasnt he?
so were kaka and ronaldinho.

just because a player flopped doesnt mean everyone will

both of them flopped in one of the two leagues they played

ronaldinho is something special but yet he was god at barca, he was meh at milan and his magic was reborn again when he returned to brazil

there are always exceptions but you are already overrated if you play in brazil and specially if you r not a defender
brazilian league is weak defensively even heskey would find it easy to score

go transfer ur only "god" neymar to la liga and you will never see him again dribbling 2,3 or 4 opponents
Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Close20door
Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Equilibrium-kick-door-03

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 am

Le Samourai wrote:
baresi wrote:Who is Fabiano?

2 time UEFA cup champion.
aha I see, and who is Neymar?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 am

Albiceleste wrote:Nice quote in your sig izzy, mind if I borrow it?

You need to get a troll face for when he misses. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 am

Le Samourai wrote:
deadrave wrote:i will give you ronaldinho's seasons at milan and kaka's seasons at madrid

So Kaka after a career threatening injury and Dhinio struggling with Obesity is the general level you're expecting a anorexic 20 year old to have after moving from Brazil?

I forgive you since you only recently began following Madrid, but for 3 years...Robinhio looked exactly like the special talent we paid 20 million for.He only "flopped' thereafter.

Excuse Me?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed May 02, 2012 10:31 am

thats the whole point.. you dont know if they will perform the same or better in europe cause the brazilian league does not assure you that

whats so wrong in sayin you look a lot better if you play in brazilian league.. specially attacking wise

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 10:31 am

baresi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Reigning South American footballer of the Year and Copa Libetadores champion.

Widely touted by Pele to be better than Messi and only slightly inferior to the GOAT of GOAT's Javier Hernandez.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 am

Le Samourai wrote:
baresi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Widely touted by Pele to be better than Messi and only slightly inferior to the GOAT of GOAT's Javier Hernandez.

so since Pele >>> 2 times EUFA cup winner, do you really think Neymar is better than Messi?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

baresi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
baresi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

so since Pele >>> 2 times EUFA cup winner, do you really think Neymar is better than Messi?

Did you miss this?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

Ganso who is the girl in your avatar?
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 am

the most infamous butt in the world.Kim Kardashian's ass
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

izzy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Excuse Me?

Bino was great for us.

He got dropped in 06 for Politics not for performance, I mean come on.....his performance in the classico that year was out of this world.

I still think we woulve easily gotten past Roma with him there, maybe even win the league in 08-09 with him.

Stupiud Calderon had to try and trade him for Ronaldo like a idiot
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 10:45 am

Le Samourai wrote:
izzy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Excuse Me?

Bino was great for us.

He got dropped in 06 for Politics not for performance, I mean come on.....his performance in the classico that year was out of this world.

I still think we woulve easily gotten past Roma with him there, maybe even win the league in 08-09 with him.

Stupiud Calderon had to try and trade him for Ronaldo like a idiot

Neymar is already much better than Ronaldo - Luis Fabiano - Page 2 Kobe
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

@izzy

Apparently because Robhinho stopped caring about football after Calderon tried to Barter him away like an idiot 3 years and many great performances from his time at Madrid have been forgotten.

Arguably our player of the season alongside Sneijder in 07-08 (other than Casillas)

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

Le Samourai wrote:@izzy

Apparently because Robhinho stopped caring about football after Calderon tried to Barter him away like an idiot 3 years and many great performances from his time at Madrid have been forgotten.

Arguably our player of the season alongside Sneijder in 07-08 (other than Casillas)

Spoiler:

No way.

When he first joined, he was raw so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

The 06/07 season was filled with inconsistant performances and a lack attitude which caused cappello to drop him from the team. He came good towards the end of the season, against Sevilla at home, but he was slack.

07/08, he started of brilliantly and actually looked like he was training and giving a damn. After he came back from injury, the old Robinho returned who was slack, lazy and the epitome of inconsistant. He may have been player of the FIRST HALF of the season, but not second. Casillas, Raul, Sneijder performed better than him that year. Hell even Pipita was outshining him in the second half of the season.

He was used as a bargining tool by Clownderon to help win the elections coming up and felt disrespected, which he should of. But he did not live upto expectations at all. Guy was a let down.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

Brazillian players are overrated nowadays. And no Neymar isnt better than Cristiano.

Dribbling isnt everything. Many people dont get this, and some never will.

What Neymar does, he does against shit players. When he comes to Europe, he won't score half the goals he scores in Brazil.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

stunt wrote:Brazillian players are overrated nowadays. And no Neymar isnt better than Cristiano.

Dribbling isnt everything. Many people dont get this, and some never will.

What Neymar does, he does against shit players. When he comes to Europe, he won't score half the goals he scores in Brazil.

Man, do I hate arguements like this.
You never know what would happen if he comes to Europe.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

Well I can't fight all that down.

Calderon and Capello didn't like him...all i can say in 06-07 , he and Beckham were consistently the creative fulcrums of our attack in the 2nd half of the season that initiated our come back.

07-08 .He was brilliant at the start,,,to be fair he did get injured ,never did regain his flow after the injury but continued to play fairly well.

Inconsistent? OK. But for the purposes of this thread at least...there were stretches where he was amazing.European defences (better than today's) didn't magically learn how to stop him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 am

id love to see cristiano play in the brazilian league. 200+ goals a season Very Happy

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 02, 2012 11:41 am

Are people still using the garbage "It's only Brazil" argument? The fact that he's the King of Brazil at only 18/19, a place which has historically produced the highest amount of GOAT's in World Football should tell you how good he is.

Pele, Garrincha, Zico, Carlos Alberto, Rivelino, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, R9, Romario, Marta, Ramires. David Luiz ( Wink ) etc etc

"Only Brazil" Laughing Laughing Laughing

He clowns defenders for fun, his movement is brilliant, he's two footed, great finisher, high football IQ, great all round passer and on top of all that he sells as many shirts as Messi and co.

He's miles better than Robinho so I don't know why people keep comparing the two. I mean he's only a few goals away from being the most prolific goalscorer in Santos history since the Pele era ffs.

I really hope he doesn't go to Barca/Madrid and play second fiddle to Messi and Ronaldo though.

EDIT: I agree with Fabiano. Ronaldo can't even dribble anymore these days ffs. Don't give me the La Liga have better defenders argument either. We all know that's bulls**t.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 02, 2012 11:49 am

Ronaldo stopped dribbling consistently when bulked up as he lost a lot of his agility. Now he is all about power and pace.

But yeah, La Liga defenders know how to stop technical players a lot better than PL defenders.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 02, 2012 12:21 pm

So this Ronaldo can't dribble is still a thing? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Laughing

Can't wait for him to get to Europe and underperform so we can stop talking about him
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next