How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

+27
McAgger
Ion Creanga
the xcx
Lupi
The Franchise
The Sanchez
Harmonica
Gil
FalcaoPunch
Donuts
cyberman
Abramovich
jibers
CBarca
Die Borussen
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
gnrfan
danyjr
Valkyrja
spanky
Motogp69
rwo power
guest7
OLpower
Mr Nick09
Onyx
31 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

I can't see Neymar working as an inside forward for Barca, unless Barca changed their system. The role of Barca's inside forward is to make off the ball runs, occasionally dribble and score goals. They don't rely on the inside forwards to produce magic etc.

Now Neymar provides more than just goals, so I can't see him fitting in any of the inside forward roles at Barca, unless they changed their system. He'd suit the Messi role better.



In terms of Ronaldo, he'd fit it in Barca. Sure he's a counter-attacking player, takes long shots etc. However at Barca he'd have different instructions. Ronaldo nowadays is a goalscorer from the wing, so an inside forward. I think he'd succeed as an inside forward at Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Ronaldo fitting at barca? when is the last time you had a system update mate lol. different instructions Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by OLpower Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Ronaldo would do absolutely great in Barcelona, and in all clubs he would play. He is at this level of talent, above everyone else not named Messi. In fact, he would maybe even outscore Messi with all the Barcelona sitters he would receive.

He would add more headers and a more explosive dimension to Barcelona, if we are talking pure theory.

As for Neymar, no idea. He is great in the brazilian league, but we have no idead how he would fit in an european league.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm

are u kidding me, any player that scores +50 goals from the wing will work in any club lmao. ronaldo would do good in barca, he is a good player so its natural that he should

nerman would work aswell, stop kidding yourself. if you have talent u will work in any system
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

I think GOmis would add another dimension to Barca as well, could even push messi wide again, why not consider him as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Se7en wrote:are u kidding me, any player that scores +50 goals from the wing will work in any club lmao. ronaldo would do good in barca, he is a good player so its natural that he should

nerman would work aswell, stop kidding yourself. if you have talent u will work in any system

if only you could coach portugal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by OLpower Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Ronaldo has succeed at Manchester and Real Madrid, while being good with portugal as well. Messi has only ever be good with Barcelona.

In my opinion, speaking about adaptation to another system, Messi is a bigger question mark.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm

The question is more - would CRonaldo feel comfortable in a club that is mainly built around Messi? If he'd come to Barca, he would likely be expected to support Messi's game, too, and I wonder whether he'd like that idea.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 pm

OLpower wrote:Ronaldo has succeed at Manchester and Real Madrid, while being good with portugal as well. Messi has only ever be good with Barcelona.

In my opinion, speaking about adaptation to another system, Messi is a bigger question mark.

I tend to agree with this, but I think that is why the next World Cup will be huge for Messi and his legacy as more than a one-system player.

I find it hard to hate on the kid for doing something I want all players to do, which is be a one club player.

Despite that, I can't help but think how he would manage in other leagues, while that is not a doubt I have for Ronaldo.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 3365
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I think GOmis would add another dimension to Barca as well, could even push messi wide again, why not consider him as well.

Gomis would probably add another dimension, but that's probably the only reason he'd be at Barca.

Ronaldo wouldn't just be there to provide another dimension. He'd have long shots/heading in his locker if Barca needed another dimension.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:42 pm

well, if barcelona can build a running track in the opposition field as they pass the ball around, anything is possible for Runaldo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I think GOmis would add another dimension to Barca as well, could even push messi wide again, why not consider him as well.

Gomis would probably add another dimension, but that's probably the only reason he'd be at Barca.

Ronaldo wouldn't just be there to provide another dimension. He'd have long shots/heading in his locker if Barca needed another dimension.

are you serious mate? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Barca haven't needed another dimension?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by spanky Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

i dont think ronaldo would do well simply because he isnt as good of a passer as the other people on the team are.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

hold that thought mate, ronaldo is a pretty good passer actually, makes plenty of assists every season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm

He isn't a bad passer by no means. He is great in link-up play... would do great in Barca, he has everything they lack: pace, strength, long shots, headers. With the space he would have in Barca(on the pitch) he would really score for fun.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11355
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by spanky Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:hold that thought mate, ronaldo is a pretty good passer actually, makes plenty of assists every season.

his assists are all crosses, im talking about the short passes and triangles etc..
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:09 pm

ronaldo great in link up play, space he would have at barca....rofl this thread is like new year jokes galore
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:26 pm

rwo power wrote:The question is more - would CRonaldo feel comfortable in a club that is mainly built around Messi? If he'd come to Barca, he would likely be expected to support Messi's game, too, and I wonder whether he'd like that idea.
This.

People go too much into footballing matters that they forget human factors. Psychology is as important as tactics, if not more.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by gnrfan Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:34 pm

I like barca as much as anyone and I've gotta say, some of you guys gotta take of the blaugrana glasses. Ronaldo would tear it up. Hear a lot of nonsense about how Ronaldo can't beat his man, cant play in tight space, cant pick a pass. Maybe not as well as Messi who's a freak, but we're not talking about fvcking peter crouch. Ronaldo's all-round game is very good and we've seen him give wc defenders a torrid time. tHe'd do a hell of a lot better than alexis and pedro who sometimes turn the ball over like it's going out of style. Barca fans are lucky messi is clutch enough to carry these clowns(and paper over the bs they like to spew)
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Se7en wrote:if you have talent u will work in any system

We are an example of this being utter rubbish....

Players are only as good as the style of play and system allows them to be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:ronaldo great in link up play, space he would have at barca....rofl this thread is like new year jokes galore

The only thing he does that kills link up play is take alot of shots. Other then that do you actually watch ronaldo play?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7534
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

messi would have no problem providing balls to ronaldo even if it means cr leading the goalscoring table
ronaldo would have no problem trying 20 shots a game and wasting chance after chance until he manages to score
barca would have no problem with that since they knew who they signed

dont know about neymar

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:ronaldo great in link up play, space he would have at barca....rofl this thread is like new year jokes galore

The only thing he does that kills link up play is take alot of shots. Other then that do you actually watch ronaldo play?

so you are saying he is bad at link up play? lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:55 pm

gnrfan wrote:I like barca as much as anyone and I've gotta say, some of you guys gotta take of the blaugrana glasses. Ronaldo would tear it up. Hear a lot of nonsense about how Ronaldo can't beat his man, cant play in tight space, cant pick a pass. Maybe not as well as Messi who's a freak, but we're not talking about fvcking peter crouch. Ronaldo's all-round game is very good and we've seen him give wc defenders a torrid time. tHe'd do a hell of a lot better than alexis and pedro who sometimes turn the ball over like it's going out of style. Barca fans are lucky messi is clutch enough to carry these clowns(and paper over the bs they like to spew)

Exactly.

Ronaldo is not at messis level my fellow madrid fans.

HE WILL NEVER BE at his level. Messi's talent was developed at an early age, the way he plays is IMPOSSIBLE for defenders to defend against. Only pepe got remotely close, and he still got his ass flipped quite a bit.

So when you say he can't dribble, he is gomez on the wing blah blah blah. I can show you countless videos on all his touches against one team. Look, I've said this countless times, iniesta for example is a better link up player obviously and a much better passer. There are better passers then him. But that does not mean he is poor at passing and overall play
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7534
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca? Empty Re: How would Ronaldo and Neymar do at Barca?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum