Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

+19
Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Die Borussen
braylann
Onyx
the xcx
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Luca
Baraa
Albiceleste
guest7
LeVersacci
Swanhends
The Messiah
Potential
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Potential Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm

All they do is pound Madrid and La Liga teams, when they meet a remarkable team in the UCL all they do is struggle and they need to be playing with an extra man or the referee assisting them...

Milan 2006, Arsenal 2006, Cheslea 2007 (twice), Liverpool 2007, Manchester United 2008, Chelsea 2008, Inter 2009 (twice), Arsenal 2010 (twice), Milan 2011 (four times)

They either struggle to win and do so with conversationally or they lose.

Discuss.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Right now they are no longer considered as the best team in the world. wait until 19th of May so we can all decide....if they will be 3th or 4th..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Barca can still using the patented "Wiggles" method:

You are still the greatest team in the world until next years club world cup

GET INNNNNNNN
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Right now they are no longer considered as the best team in the world. wait until 19th of May so we can all decide....if they will be 3th or 4th..
:facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by guest7 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 pm

it's funny how the barca era ended after a torres goal
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Se7en wrote:it's funny how the barca era ended after a torres goal
How do you know the era is over?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Potential wrote:All they do is pound Madrid and La Liga teams, when they meet a remarkable team in the UCL all they do is struggle and they need to be playing with an extra man or the referee assisting them...

Milan 2006, Arsenal 2006, Cheslea 2007 (twice), Liverpool 2007, Manchester United 2008, Chelsea 2008, Inter 2009 (twice), Arsenal 2010 (twice), Milan 2011 (four times), madrid 2011

They either struggle to win and do so with conversationally or they lose.

Discuss.

Not anymore
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 647
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

So, in your opinion. Which team(s) are better and for what reasons?
Just curious as to where this thread is going, if Barcelona is not the best I'm sure you have a few ideas of which team is

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Bellabong Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Highest UEFA co-efficient :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Because we've made the CL semi-finals 5 years in a row, something not done since the Real Madrid of Di Stefano. Because we've won every title there is to win. Because the squad that went out in the CL was not our best eleven, and the core players are still the best than a year ago, arguably one of the best teams of all time. Because there's no obvious better team. Because we have the best player in the world and nearly every player in the first eleven is top 3-5 in his position.

Do I need to continue?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28040
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because we've made the CL semi-finals 5 years in a row, something not done since the Real Madrid of Di Stefano. Because we've won every title there is to win. Because the squad that went out in the CL was not our best eleven, and the core players are still the best than a year ago, arguably one of the best teams of all time. Because there's no obvious better team. Because we have the best player in the world and nearly every player in the first eleven is top 3-5 in his position.

Do I need to continue?

but you only 'barely' beat teams

'it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile..." (fast and the furious speech, so fitting)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by che Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

brave thread for someone with a 25% warning level...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Phritz wrote:Highest UEFA co-efficient :coffee:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method3/tcoef2004.html

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Lex Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

This thread is painful
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by the xcx Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 pm

We arent living in a past, Mole.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Never heard of someone trying to discredit a team for 'barely' winning, obvious troll thread is obvious. Smile

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Nameless wrote:We arent living in a past, Mole.

I was making the point that the Uefa co-efficients means very little lol..... mere fact we were 3rd one year and 5th one year and never got close says it all Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Living in the past? lol


Last edited by Albiceleste on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Because they win all the big trophies?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by braylann Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 pm

barca struck fear into the hearts of opponents, and even played better games (regardless if they lost) than their opponents. ALL of them. And this year they did so with 18 year olds and off form injury prone players. They did so playing people out of position.

That is why they are considered the best. Chelsea tries to play another game they end up 8th in the EPL and getting knocked out by Napoli.

With ideal conditions, Barca IS the best team, without a doubt. Anyone who says different needs to watch more games

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante
Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Die Borussen Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 pm

the tiki taka / possession dominance plays a major role

even if they dont win shit next year too they r still the best for me
cause the opponent will be lucky to eliminate them if so,
for example chelsea... i admire what they did i respect them but still barca was better in every aspect

who you want them to face? milan? arsenal? chelsea? bayern? even madrid that they face each other each year...
in each one of these games barca will have the upper hand

until this stops and a team actually plays them face to face for a long term i will stick to this opinion
madrid is getting close, they have the advantage of facing them a lot of times during a season so they can learn them..

maybe bayern too

but still atm barca is the best.. if we count it in the way of who wins the cl is also the best then i disagree.. if chelsea wins it they r definetly not the best right? Wink

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

The Barca era is over.. If Bayern doesn't win the UCL this year, Madrid will be the clear #1 team in the world
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:15 pm

#1 team in the world is a myth.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Die Borussen Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Le Samourai wrote:#1 team in the world is a myth.

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Adamandjamie

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by windkick Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Potential wrote:All they do is pound Madrid and La Liga teams, when they meet a remarkable team in the UCL all they do is struggle and they need to be playing with an extra man or the referee assisting them...

Milan 2006, Arsenal 2006, Cheslea 2007 (twice), Liverpool 2007, Manchester United 2008, Chelsea 2008, Inter 2009 (twice), Arsenal 2010 (twice), Milan 2011 (four times)

They either struggle to win and do so with conversationally or they lose.

Discuss.

Check how many trophies can be possibly won in the last 3.5 seasons and how many of them were won by Barca. That should answer your question.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world? Empty Re: Why is Barcelona considered the best team in the world?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum