Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..."

4 posters

Go down

Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..." Empty Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..."

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

ROME MARKET CONFIRMS BALDINI LUIS ENRIQUE / ROME - Every time he loses Rome is also Franco Baldini to put your face in front of microphones 'Rai Sport'. The dg defends the work of technical and insists that you go along with him: "We can confirm absolutely Luis Enrique : We believe in quality and his team, expressed today, especially in the second half. We have identified the problems, but the project has failed: I repeat that it is many years. This claim is legitimate because the fans have had a lot of patience. Perhaps for the moment there is a small failure, but the leadership takes full responsibility . "

STILL WEIGHING THE DEFEAT OF TURIN - According to Baldini, in statements reported by 'Roma Channel', there were still vestiges of the lost race against Juve: "The team is back in the field sorely tried, and the scoring after two minutes has accentuated our suffering. In the first half were not there, but in the second half we gave everything . Some doubt about how things are going there, we found some cause and now we are working on solutions. "

FUTURE UNCERTAIN - things do not go well and the future seems to be rosy. Baldini and protects the technician is prepared, if necessary, to go with him: " At the beginning of the season we wanted to be in the running for these objectives , it sure does hurt not to have exploited the opportunities to do more, but we want to grow up learning from our mistakes. L 'goal still remains to support our project. I think the team is still following the coach, are other problems. In any case the management has to hand in my contract and decide what to do on my behalf, but I'll stay as long as the leadership of this team, Luis Enrique will not move from here. "

:facepalm: Bye CL , for 5 years , Bye bye good days , I hope we wont get to serie B :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..." Empty Re: Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..."

Post by JAY-Z Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

You're being too harsh Very Happy.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..." Empty Re: Market Rome, Baldini: "Luis Enrique confirmed, if I stay too ..."

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Laughing Sorano is even more of a pessimist than me. Shocked
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 pm

I hope the "Sack LE" brigade is ready to lose one of the best facilitators in Italian football just because they are butthurt over some poor results.

Fickleness has its consequences. Baldini's departure would be far more damaging than LE's.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote: Laughing Sorano is even more of a pessimist than me. Shocked

It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”Paulo Coelho

That was the case against Juve , i'm afraid
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down