TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 23 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Yeah, Monty was great again, didn't mention that before.

WTF was Allegri thinking dropping De Jong, De Sciglio, Bojan, Emanuelson!?!!?!

Even frigging out-of-form Boateng is better than Flamini and Constant!!!

allegri is probably thinking im gonna get fired anyway so i got nothing to loose kind of attitude there...

el sharawwy is having a form of his life... amazing stuff. kid has justified expectation we all had on him... nearly 20 million of value on him... worth every penny...

considering we paid 7 million plus cassano for pazzini... ..

but what amazes me lately with el sharawwy is montolivo's style of play and form... did i see that in fiorentina and italy.. no... montolivo is playing great for the first time lol in my eyes atleast...

i know... i actually thought de jong was out because of suspension and emanuelson to be rested...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 am

seeing how miccoli is playing i wished galliani went for him instead of pazzini.. he was available for free!!!

i still have hopes for pazzini because with right service i think he can do better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:17 am

De Jong is as important to the team as Montolivo in my eyes. He's the anti-Montolivo. Like Gattuso was to Pirlo. One provides creativity, the other breaks it down.

Why are you doing this Allegri? Why? What's more is that De Jong has been dropped for 2 games - and in the last game he played, he got on the score sheet too! I just can't understand the rationale for that. What is going on?!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:De Jong is as important to the team as Montolivo in my eyes. He's the anti-Montolivo. Like Gattuso was to Pirlo. One provides creativity, the other breaks it down.

Why are you doing this Allegri? Why? What's more is that De Jong has been dropped for 2 games - and in the last game he played, he got on the score sheet too! I just can't understand the rationale for that. What is going on?!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this is what i feel too. we can give some sympathy for allegri because yeah galliani and berlusconi deprived him of best players and destroyed campaign.... but... when there are opportunities where allegri is supposed to make best of.... instead he f.. k up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:27 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Abate has lost it completely. Evil or Very Mad

Bonera, Yepes, Flamini, Amelia, Constant, Pazzini = scrubs. :brickwall:

Nocerino had a bad game too. Mad

Mexes was better in the 2nd half.

Emanuelson and Bojan were good. :bow:

Pato was meh, but not his fault. Neutral

SES scores another goal. Thumbs up

Can't comment on the formation this game. Look at the players we fielded. Utter garbage. No formation would work with these squad choices.

Although i totaly get it , i am not sure if the 3-4-3 makes it any easier for them. Seems such a risk and i really see no huge difference at the back . With open counter attacks which is our biggest problem , it's almost the same case.

I've already talked about defending with numbers, this ain't the case to adopt a 3-4-3 , Milan knows no other way of defending , it's always been like that.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:27 am

thanks to milanello@twitter.. just remembered... ambrosini saying... 10 goals in half a season i will pay el sharawwy from my own pocket to trip at carribbean islands...

el sharawwy is so .. going to that vacation lol... well i hope i dont jinx it... cmon stephan.. make ambrosini pay!!! that would be fun!!!

but joke aside, kid has matured so much he has actually taken so much responsibility than anyone else... montolivo aside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 am

Dante wrote:

Can't comment on the formation this game. Look at the players we fielded. Utter garbage. No formation would work with these squad choices.

Although i totaly get it , i am not sure if the 3-4-3 makes it any easier for them. Seems such a risk and i really see no huge difference at the back . With open counter attacks which is our biggest problem , it's almost the same case.

I've already talked about defending with numbers, this ain't the case to adopt a 3-4-3 , Milan knows no other way of defending , it's always been like that.

on one note, well our defense is s..t anyway, and secondly, allegri keeps on changing it... why not mexes zapata is not played i dont know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 am

JespSwe wrote:
Dante wrote:

on one note, well our defense is s..t anyway, and secondly, allegri keeps on changing it... why not mexes zapata is not played i dont know...

I am confused too Jesp , like you i don't know really.. Forza well said that some stuff Max does are not rational choices .

Our defence is bad ; though that shouldn't be an excuse , Max must find another way to improve us somehow. Scoring two goals against Lazio and Palermo away and not taking back the 3 points , is something done seriously wrong.

Having 3 defenders of which one of them is Bonera and the other is a 36 year old Yepes , with Constant and Abate being wing backs , is a big unnecessary risk as it is proving to be so far. We can benefit , but to what cost ..

Last edited by Dante on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:49 am

Our midfield is down right awful,we had 3x the amount of wrong passes compared to Palermo based on statistics.I honestly don't know where we would be without monti.Looking at the team ATM...I think it will take at least 5 years to make a winning squad,simply too many players needed.Unless the Qatar takeover actually happens
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:08 am

Ganso wrote:Our midfield is down right awful,we had 3x the amount of wrong passes compared to Palermo based on statistics.I honestly don't know where we would be without monti.Looking at the team ATM...I think it will take at least 5 years to make a winning squad,simply too many players needed.Unless the Qatar takeover actually happens

i agree , it will need a lot of time . While it's obvious that our situation is scary and some players are playing unbelievably bad currently , we do have players that we can count on .

The question is , are we doing it right ? It's obvious we don't . I am not sure what needs to happen right now , but this is way worse than it should be.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:55 am

Was a good move by Allegri to put on Bojan for the lazy Brazilian, it must be said. Also Emanuelson for Flamini was successful, even if Ema is quite frustrating to watch. He's got potential but makes bad decisions most of the time. Takes shots when he should be crossing and vice versa, wastes a lot of good opportunities and ends up scoring and assisting very few goals.
The most frustrating thing about Emanuelson is that he only uses his right foot to stand on which makes him more predictable than Pato's upcoming injury.Abate this season looks like the clueless Abate of a few years ago. Even seems like he's become worse at crossing. Flamini should not start a match ever again. Considering the fact that this fixture has always been tough for us, I would take it as a positive result. Great Comeback. Forza Milan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Abate : " We don't have quality in the middle "

I think he talks about himself and Constant occupying the wings of the 3-4-3 .. yeah , must be it , right. right..?

Because ,oh that's funny, talking about lack of quality and not mentioning our defence first and foremost , produces nuclear levels of irony in the atmosphere .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Dante wrote:Abate : " We don't have quality in the middle "

I think he talks about himself and Constant occupying the wings of the 3-4-3 .. yeah , must be it , right. right..?

Because ,oh that's funny, talking about lack of quality and not mentioning our defence first and foremost , produces nuclear levels of irony in the atmosphere .

I read that too... I was thinking it is probably a mistransalation... No way Abate says that. Maybe he was saying they lacked quality in the middle of the game, or maybe they lost the midfield battle or something... there's no he says the midfield lacks quality because montolivo and dejong are 100x better than any player we have on defence

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 pm

KR10 wrote:

I read that too... I was thinking it is probably a mistransalation... No way Abate says that. Maybe he was saying they lacked quality in the middle of the game, or maybe they lost the midfield battle or something... there's no he says the midfield lacks quality because montolivo and dejong are 100x better than any player we have on defence

Well , that's a posibility also . But he is clear i think : "we must play with intensity , as we don't have quality in the middle" .

How much mistranslation can fit in there ?

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Dante wrote:
KR10 wrote:

Well , that's a posibility also . But he is clear i think : "we must play with intensity , as we don't have quality in the middle" .

How much mistranslation can fit in there ?

His interview is on acmilan.com with this translation and I don't think they, of all people, would translate it like this if he meant something else!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm

He said we lack penetration in the middle, not quality; I agree with him.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 am

I thought I'd quickly summarise my thoughts on the Palermo game, concerning the flaws and positives behind our formation changes.

Beginning with our 3-5-2, the lack of a natural wingback on the left robbed us of penetration down the left that is key to the success of such a formation. It should be noted that with De Sciglio, Mesbah, Antonini and Didac all injured and Emanuelson in need of rest as an alternative, it was unfortunate that we were reduced to playing Constant in this position. A player who may well provide effort and decent possession in the middle, Constant lacks the raw acceleration to provide width down the left hand side, isolating El Shaarawy whose best support came from Nocerino's vertical movement.

Should we persist with the 3-5-2, we require the return of a natural wingback with the ability to patrol from one end of the pitch to another for the entire 90 minutes, whilst our midfield is one player short of having the requisite technical and tactical quality to provide meaningful possession higher up the pitch, use space and break down a banked and narrow defence. Flamini, who was fortunate to remain on the pitch, was poor in possession, ineffective in recovering the ball and was never to be found in the right spaces to facilitate an assault. If El Shaarawy was isolated on the left, it said nothing of Pato's lack of support down the right.

Emanuelson's introduction at half time shifted us to a 3-4-3, where some may have hoped for Constant to move inside, with Urby on the left continuing the 3-5-2. Emanuelson is ill suited to playing the position of RW in the 3-4-3, a formation that I am not opposed to, however which I consider to be of benefit only with the presence of Robinho. The 3-4-3 requires of us two intelligent and strong central midfielders, a partnership that we have with Montolivo and De Jong, whilst placing El Shaarawy in his preferred position and fashioning space for Robinho, who I still consider our most important forward if he is capable of bearing the responsiblity of a leader.

That Emanuelson took up such an advanced position would make more sense with the quick introduction of Bojan and Pazzini to create a 4-2-3-1. Constant during this time rarely, if ever, advanced, holding his position so as not to expose his flank, which robbed us of support and penetration down the left, but which ensured that Palermo would not be able to target him as the obvious weakness that he was. Emanuelson, for his potential use in this game, was needed on the right, even if it wasn't his best position, to ensure that Bojan and Montolivo could assume their favoured positions. It is my preference to see Boateng or Robinho considered for this position when we pursue this option in future, however it was the option of the day.

Bojan's introduction changed the game, with his ability to retain the ball and run at players in tight spaces key to taking control of the centre of the park higher up and giving our wingers an opportunity to invade more advanced spaces. Palermo's impotence in attack during this period of time, due in part to their choice of substitutions and their willingness to sit back and absorb pressure, should be noted, however even so the performance of Montolivo and Nocerino in the pivot was encouraging. Nocerino requires the test of a team attacking with greater talent and urgency to prove himself as a strong alternative to De Jong in the pivot, however he managed his responsiblities in this position well, whilst Montolivo clearly benefited from the introduction of team mates capable of holding onto the ball and allowing him the time to support attacks from the deep. Whether Pazzini is a suitable centre-forward without the introduction of an alternative to Urby on the right remains to be seen, however the need to slowly introduce Pato made the decision to withdraw him after an hour the correct one. Pato's performance in a 4-2-3-1 with Bojan and El Shaarawy will be intriguing to see develop, and perhaps holds the greatest promise for the future. It must be said that I have criticised Bojan heavily for his decision making in the past, so asking him to assume a position of great tactical responsibility may seem unusual, however despite the fact that I believe he continued to demonstrate an inferior vision in the position to that which we deserve, his other qualities as well as his competition leave him as our best option for now, though I believe Robinho also deserves a shot behind the strikers.

Also, one last note of praise I reserve for Mexes for his performance after we switched to a four man backline. Whilst he may have inexplicably failed to pressure Brienza for Palermo's second goal, he was in control of our defence for the last half an hour, showing aggression and class. He's much maligned at times, however if given the game time he needs to find continuity, he can help the likes of Acerbi by providing an experienced, strong personality to organise the defence.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Bojan needs to be full time Trequartista, I think it's also safe to say Urby has stolen KPB's position in the team. We have looked great in this first half against Chievo. My sub would be De Jong for Ambrosini. Anyone else notice that Constant has actually played well at Left Back? Ciao Antonini.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:56 pm

3-1 at the end of first half. Brilliant. I love how we keep shooting outside the box , we should practise that way more often . El Sharaawy and Bojan must start each game , their synergy has big potential . Montolivo , i am so happy for him , he's really our man in the midfield. Hope to see Pato soon into the 2nd half.

Keep calm and forza 4-2-3-1 banana
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

After watching this game, we should play like this until at least January in my opinion

---------------------------Abbiati
Abate----------Zapata----------Mexes------------Constant

-----------------Montolivo------De Jong

-----Urby------------------Bojan-------------------SES

-----------------------------Pato
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Bojan needs to be full time Trequartista, I think it's also safe to say Urby has stolen KPB's position in the team. We have looked great in this first half against Chievo. My sub would be De Jong for Ambrosini. Anyone else notice that Constant has actually played well at Left Back? Ciao Antonini.

Well said , but i have to disagree on Constant there. Sure he had a good first half , but it's only a first half against Chievo in San Siro. And he's not been that involved in any key moment so far.

I think it's safe to say , it's soon to make conclusions .

Let's see how he will do with time. He's been doing good generaly , i won't deny it , but so far , this shouldn't guarantee him anything. I like his speed and his touch on the ball though , nice to watch.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

i missed first half, but im happy constant had a good showing so far, but this would be his first one if thats the case.

also can i add how lovely it is to see ses tracking back so much every game, whether we are winning or losing, and bojan to a degree too.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm

goollllllllllllllllllllll ses!!!! great cross from abate!!!!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

annnd ses got pazzini on the sheet! great game before the malaga game!!! i know chievo is not the greatest opponent, but we definitely needed an offensive game like this!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Dante wrote:
Well said , but i have to disagree on Constant there. Sure he had a good first half , but it's only a first half against Chievo in San Siro. And he's not been that involved in any key moment so far.

I think it's safe to say , it's soon to make conclusions .

Let's see how he will do with time. He's been doing good generaly , i won't deny it , but so far , this shouldn't guarantee him anything. I like his speed and his touch on the ball though , nice to watch.

Constant had an even better second half. From what I see he is MILES better than Antonini out there
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Bojan MOTM imo
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next