TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 17 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 10:37:12

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 17 638045794

pique, now abate got decieved.... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 10:41:05

Eivindo wrote:
nichabr wrote:SES needs to be more unpredictable....i hope he turns it on for the season.

So far his name is getting more fame than his skills. Passing game is not good enough atm.

i totally agree, el sharawwy is atm in great time to show his talent to both allegri and prandelli but in preseason he lacked conviction and decisiveness, also in national team. so hopefully he improves that.

he is a good kid and puts lot of hardwork so i guess he has plenty of room to improve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 10:43:27

shamr9pato wrote:not going great for the milanese italians.. abate though bolted the right flank..

on first goal, it wasnt just abate fault because the whole midfield was caught in counterattack but yes abate should have stopped it. the another goal was also unfortunate..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 13:19:09

Pato came on for 15 minutes against Sweden. Scored an opportunistic header and converted a penalty as well. Looks confident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug - 13:58:07

hoping that we loose this trophy match so it gives us little hope in market Razz

it baffles me that milan limit themselves to one big primary target like kaka for example and when they couldnt get anyone, would settle for none or utterly mediocre players....

its like if we dont get bargain for superstar, its the end of the world...

this is plain stupid, galliani aside, i just wonder what the ..... is sporting directors and scouts doing besides collecting paycheck...

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun 19 Aug - 22:57:27

Montolivo is the only proper player we have atm . :facepalm: We have no creativity up front and we wanna sell Cassano.BTW as long as we have Robinho we wont win sh*t
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 19 Aug - 23:12:40

Robinho was our best player today Rolling Eyes

Prince is CRAP
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun 19 Aug - 23:19:02

Well we aren't Arsenal so we are definetily going to suck after loosing our two best players Laughing

I'm used to it tho , going up against the likes of Chievo as the under-dogs is going to be interesting :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun 19 Aug - 23:21:04

Ganso wrote:Robinho was our best player today Rolling Eyes

Prince is CRAP
Yes ,Prince is utter crap, but Robinhos lack of strength ruins all his technique. And Monti for me was the best player today.BTW Pato should stop playing Cf ,he sux there ,he needs to play on the wing like the leonardo days.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug - 23:27:32

im impressed with montolivo and robinho for his effort, but no one else... this is too depressing to watch.

traore, he cant play football, lot of players we have they dont know how to play basic football. been saying this for a long time but braida SUUUUUUUUUCKS!!! he has guts to pass and ignore players like witsel and eriksen, and he loves players like borriello taiwo traore...

ever since leonardo left and he took that sole responsibility of bringing new players, our club has been terrible...

and our midfielders were terrible, and defenders fullbacks too, pressing awfully high enough to get caught in counterattack ALLL THE TIME!!!

allegri aint a coach milan deserves, but current set of players are just plain awful... we be lucky to finish 3rd in the league....

not even kaka or diarra can save this team...

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun 19 Aug - 23:28:25

We have one of the biggest combinations of retarded players and coaches lol ... Pato was a beast on the wing , but he wants to be a CF and Allegri gives it to him . Boateng would be a better player if he was a b2b , but i guess he also wants to be an AM , and Allegri has no problem with that .

The point is that a good coach will be able to change the position of a player and put him there where he is better . He fails to do that with Pato , Boateng and he fked up with Pirlo .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun 19 Aug - 23:30:35

red&blacklegion wrote:
Ganso wrote:Robinho was our best player today Rolling Eyes

Prince is CRAP
Yes ,Prince is utter crap, but Robinhos lack of strength ruins all his technique. And Monti for me was the best player today.BTW Pato should stop playing Cf ,he sux there ,he needs to play on the wing like the leonardo days.

Something drastic must be done with the Pato situation. With this team he wont be getting any support, and something must be done so that he can be used properly or else we might as well sell him to Arsenal and buy Crouch and Heskey for our new headless chicken style.

Ey redandblacklegion, u might want to get a new gif, soon Cassano will do that to Milan and not Binter Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 19 Aug - 23:31:14

not sure if you know,but pato happens to be the only CF we have
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 19 Aug - 23:31:31

Couldn't see the match, how was Zapata today?
and who was top/flop?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug - 23:32:24

pUsHa wrote:We have one of the biggest combinations of retarded players and coaches lol ... Pato was a beast on the wing , but he wants to be a CF and Allegri gives it to him . Boateng would be a better player if he was a b2b , but i guess he also wants to be an AM , and Allegri has no problem with that .

The point is that a good coach will be able to change the position of a player and put him there where he is better . He fails to do that with Pato , Boateng and he fked up with Pirlo .

yeah!! absolutely....

thats absolutely what i think pusha... coach should better know seeing their attributes and putting in position they are best at, not because players want to play in that position.

allegri incompetence is already a problem but the current squad in general is a bigger mess that braida and galliani fails to acknowledge.

about 80% of players, they dont deserve to even set a foot in milanello....

and guys like valotti de sciglio, they are overhyped youngsters, lets be honest i want guy like strasser merkel verdi in squad who have actually won something in primavera to be a squad player than them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun 19 Aug - 23:35:36

JespSwe wrote:
pUsHa wrote:We have one of the biggest combinations of retarded players and coaches lol ... Pato was a beast on the wing , but he wants to be a CF and Allegri gives it to him . Boateng would be a better player if he was a b2b , but i guess he also wants to be an AM , and Allegri has no problem with that .

yeah!! absolutely....

thats absolutely what i think pusha... coach should better know seeing their attributes and putting in position they are best at, not because players want to play in that position.

allegri incompetence is already a problem but the current squad in general is a bigger mess that braida and galliani fails to acknowledge.

and guys like valotti de sciglio, they are overhyped youngsters, lets be honest i want guy like strasser merkel verdi in squad who have actually won something in primavera to be a squad player than them.

Ye. I dont see how Flamini, Traore, Constant, Muntari are any better than Strasser and Merkel, such stupid transfers in midfield.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun 19 Aug - 23:38:28

El Shaarawy wrote:Couldn't see the match, how was Zapata today?
and who was top/flop?

Zapata was good considering the circumstances, and made some surprisingly well timed tackles high on the pitch. Very physical defender indeed. I didn't get to see much of the first 20 minutes, so cant say much there though.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon 20 Aug - 0:08:43

yes Eivindo. I have to change my GIF. I dont know why he would go to inter? theyre not even in CL. I love the mans ability on the pitch but he is a total psycho.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon 20 Aug - 0:11:02

Only and i mean only good part of this game was Zapata. We need new coach and 7-8 good new players. This was terrible. No ideas, none. There was so many chances for counter attacks and when they get to the ball they just stoped. Every single time. With this kind of play we're gonna lose every single game. Something needs to be changed and that had to be done NOW.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon 20 Aug - 0:15:31

Woah, woah, woah, did Milan play today?

Who did we play?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 20 Aug - 0:39:10

We played against Juventus for the Luigi Berlusconi trophy...sadly we lost.....but they say good things always happen after bad things cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug - 3:00:19

Eivindo wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

yeah!! absolutely....

Ye. I dont see how Flamini, Traore, Constant, Muntari are any better than Strasser and Merkel, such stupid transfers in midfield.

ye man not even top 5-6 serie club has this awful midfield. and we have managed to stockpile bunch of DM... mediocre DM i should say, and want more!!!

strasser and merkel should have sufficed, absolutely unnecessary to get muntari, constant traore, maybe constant only. ambrosini should have been released.

... and galliani still complains about wage bill, while paying dead weights...

management is the problem, big one, firstly braida nuts should be kicked out of the club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug - 3:00:50

celikmilan wrote:Only and i mean only good part of this game was Zapata. We need new coach and 7-8 good new players. This was terrible. No ideas, none. There was so many chances for counter attacks and when they get to the ball they just stoped. Every single time. With this kind of play we're gonna lose every single game. Something needs to be changed and that had to be done NOW.

we are about 2-3 weeks late already....

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Mon 20 Aug - 5:01:55

Ouch guys. I have always had a soft spot for Milan and I'm really Feeling for you guys. More than the squad prOblems is coaching problems I think. The entire squad looked directionless today. I'm not sure Allegri has a clue and had rode Ibra to success so far. I really feel a more better coach could get more out of this squad.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug - 5:20:08

DiRocco wrote:Ouch guys. I have always had a soft spot for Milan and I'm really Feeling for you guys. More than the squad prOblems is coaching problems I think. The entire squad looked directionless today. I'm not sure Allegri has a clue and had rode Ibra to success so far. I really feel a more better coach could get more out of this squad.

thanks man for your kind concern...

i havent seen the squad this messy ever since i first started supporting milan, no plans no preparation, no analysis, no checklists before buying players, there is nothing at all.

i see milan playing atm, and honestly, a bunch of kids playing football in parking lot is joy to watch and play much better sensible football than our current players does.....

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 20 Aug - 7:05:45

I have no idea why Allegri is being criticised for playing Pato as a centre forward as if he has some other option. Who is he meant to play there, Bonera?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next