urbaNRoots
The Verminator
Die Borussen
stunt
pUsHa
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?!

Post by The Verminator Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Hell no.

Thats what happens when you take the easier path over the more challenging yet rewarding path.
I actually felt a bit sorry for Ibra tbh. Left Inter when Barce won CL. Went to Barce and Inter won the CL. You can't make this stuff up Laughing

The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm

i dont feel sorry for cesc at all. while he was celebrating good times in barcelona his former team without him had to endure such a difficult start, and yet they have picked themselves up so well, and van persie have brought arsenal very much alive.

i hope van persie stays and arsenal signs good players to make cesc regret his decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Barcelona took the wrong player from Arsenal, Cesc has no Barcelona DNA.

Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Article-2133540-12B82D69000005DC-280_634x738
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

JespSwe wrote:i dont feel sorry for cesc at all. while he was celebrating good times in barcelona his former team without him had to endure such a difficult start, and yet they have picked themselves up so well, and van persie have brought arsenal very much alive.

i hope van persie stays and arsenal signs good players to make cesc regret his decision

Very well said, we have already start to bring in players, I am sure RVP will stay he is having best time of his life.Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 ArRVIBaCIAAsHvt
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Barcelona took the wrong player from Arsenal, Cesc has no Barcelona DNA.

Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Article-2133540-12B82D69000005DC-280_634x738

haha absolutely spot on, he is meant for EPL... looking at him he is just playing roles that he is not suited at all.

that pic :bow:

could have been cesc moments like that too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

nope, think he actually deserves it.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i dont feel sorry for cesc at all. while he was celebrating good times in barcelona his former team without him had to endure such a difficult start, and yet they have picked themselves up so well, and van persie have brought arsenal very much alive.

Very well said, we have already start to bring in players, I am sure RVP will stay he is having best time of his life.Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 ArRVIBaCIAAsHvt

lol.... van persie arteta santos and ronaldo having a much better party tonight then cesc... by the look at that pic.... hahaha. awesome!

yes i hope arsenal do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

The Verminator wrote:I actually felt a bit sorry for Ibra tbh. Left Inter when Barce won CL. Went to Barce and Inter won the CL. You can't make this stuff up Laughing

Agreed. I don't feel bad for buttCesc at all.

Raptor, that pic with R9 is :bow:
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Dd0399c2454e4852392f856c9551d59bDo you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 FabregasES0204_468x545Do you feel sorry for Fabregas ?! - Page 2 Cesc-fabregas-the-gunners-arsenal-vector-wallpaper
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Feel sorry for him? He accomplished his mission.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Karma's bitch Smile

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Karama?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm

The Verminator wrote:Karama?

hahahha I meant Karma :d
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

He can repay us but forcing a trade and taking a pay cut. eco smile

We could still use him. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm

:lol!: No he already won trophies with Barca. Arsenal are still trophyless.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Barca celebrating the ego trophies they have won would only make it worse imo :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 am

I have get some sleep I just read the title as : ' Do you feel sold for fabregas' while checking for new posts OMFG Crying or Very sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 am

Magricos wrote: :lol!: No he already won trophies with Barca. Arsenal are still trophyless.

What he win?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Magricos wrote: :lol!: No he already won trophies with Barca. Arsenal are still trophyless.

What he win?
A few trophies nobody cares about, which are about equitable to winning the Emirates Cup.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 am

Spanish Supercup and Club World Cup aren't exactly equivalent to the Emirates Cup >.> But they're cups that Fabregas will not be satisfied with as they're season reward ending type cups and he wasn't part of that seasons run >.>
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 am

I can only wish him barren spells of trophyless seasons to come at Barfa. In fact, to better the chances of that happening, i'm going to sacrifice a small goat to Aram Drogba, the king of voodoo and shaman elites tomorrow, while wearing a loin cloth and dancing around a fire in my back yard

Aram Drogba>>>>>>>Pep and his band of thieves and con artists
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 am

Lex wrote:I can only wish him barren spells of trophyless seasons to come at Barfa. In fact, to better the chances of that happening, i'm going to sacrifice a small goat to Aram Drogba, the king of voodoo and shaman elites tomorrow, while wearing a loin cloth and dancing around a fire in my back yard

Aram Drogba>>>>>>>Pep and his band of thieves and con artists

Lex you legend. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 am

Fabregas is a jinx...
He & Nasri sold out arsenal & still won't win a league...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 am

Why would I? It was a stupid move.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 am

Dat first option buyback clause banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 am

He's won more trophies in Barca's downfall season than he has at Arsenal... and he's playing in Spain again.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next