Kick
LeBéninois
izzy
Lex
leemhuis
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which is the team you would like to win the CL.

Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 23 ]
Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 14 ]
Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 61

Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team you want to win the CL.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Don't know which one is worse.

Seeing Torres scores the winner in last minute against us at FA Cup final...or seeing John Terry lift the CL with Torres, Meireles, Lampard, Bosingwa, Cole running mad with Roman smiling, and their fans waving their plastic flags at Alianz Arena.

F*Ck it....Come on Barca. I feel ill thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team you want to win the CL.

Post by Jack Russell Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Bénin wrote:Barca or Bayern .

Real deserves it too, so they do congrats to them . but i've been a die-hard barca fan since 10 years now, since my childhood.
And i just feel that This FCB needs this 3rd title, it would really reflect our domination,

Suspect

izzy wrote:
Hmmmm. *looks at Arsenal Badge*

eco smile
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Zoidberg wrote:Italianfool hates the EPL? You jellin' bro?

How can neutrals not be cheering for chelsea? The butt hurt will be of epic proportions...

Second... maybe madrid? Again, for the lulz

Because they are a plastic club from London (one of the biggest shitholes in Europe) that give us fake plastic flags in order to get their fans to fill a stadium in CL semi ? Or fans who boo the dead ?

or their owner involved in drug trafficing in order to make money, something that results in many other lives being ruined ?

Or John Terry, as good of a footballer he is, lifting it. The great Terry family with her mom and dad being shoplifters, his brother causing a footballer to commit suicide after banging his wife, and less said about John better?

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Anyone other than Barselona ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Now I want to see Chelsea win so I can sit back and watch Sepi Rage at everything.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Obviously Madrid is the obvious 1st choice, but if that doesn't happen and since both Barca and Bayern are obviously threatening to catch up to Liverpool 's obvious 5 trophies, then I guess I'm obviously left with Chelsea.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Obviously Madrid but if not us I hope Bayern win.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Schweini wrote:
Zoidberg wrote:Italianfool hates the EPL? You jellin' bro?

How can neutrals not be cheering for chelsea? The butt hurt will be of epic proportions...

Second... maybe madrid? Again, for the lulz

Because they are a plastic club from London (one of the biggest shitholes in Europe) that give us fake plastic flags in order to get their fans to fill a stadium in CL semi ? Or fans who boo the dead ?

or their owner involved in drug trafficing in order to make money, something that results in many other lives being ruined ?

Or John Terry, as good of a footballer he is, lifting it. The great Terry family with her mom and dad being shoplifters, his brother causing a footballer to commit suicide after banging his wife, and less said about John better?

London is a fantastic city if you can afford to treat yourself.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Chelsea are a plastic club without any soul, so not them.
Barca won last year, and are annoying divas, so not them.
Madrid are getting more likable each season, I could live with them winning.
Bayern earn their own money, represent the Bundesliga, so they're my obvious choice. Would be fine with Real Madrid winning as well, I just really don't want to see a Clasico finale.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 pm

For football's sake Barca should not reach the final imo

:lucas :
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 pm

bayern...

madrid absolutely not, fanboys are unbearable already and the thought of di maria lifting the trophy makes me vomit

barcelona preferably not, marginally less annoying fanboys, it gets boring, plus you know that there would be another bajillion conspiracy threads if they got the smallest 50-50 decision for them

chelsea winning would be just laughable

also i agree with sepi, london sucks donkey dick
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Gotta love Che picking on what would annoy him less instead of what he'd like to see lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

aside from valencia getting the closest to a win as possible, team preference-wise i literally couldn't care less who wins what...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Bayern if we get knocked out.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

I love hearing this plastic talk on the internet from "season ticket holders", oh the hate :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

^^^ Oh here we go.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I would like a Bayern - Chelsea final for the lulz.

And then obviously a Bayern win.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

izzy wrote:^^^ Oh here we go.

You don't hear me ever call anyone plastic despite obvious attributes, am just bowing at the hate this all :dance:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm

I honestly don't see why that comment was needed though.

Everybody has their own preferences, don't see what the problem is.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm

There's no need bringing family and shizzle into it either hell I could post this which is just as off topic related.

Which team you want to win the CL.   - Page 2 Crfa1
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Abramovich wrote:I love hearing this plastic talk on the internet from "season ticket holders", oh the hate :bow:

What? I dislike clubs with foreign money injected for no good reason. It doesn't go against their fans, I'm pretty sure tons of United-haters were supporting City way before they went plastic, and I certainly hope that not all Chelsea fans are bandwagoners - either way, I don't know how people come to support a team, so I'm not calling Chelsea supporters plastic.

But Chelsea is. The current squad is paid for with money the club did not technically earn. And them playing football makes me have to be aware of John Terrys existence, which erodes my very soul.

That being said, I'll still be rooting for Chelsea tonight. Weird, huh? :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah ,Chelsea bashing has been way over the top in this thread lol.

I bet those Liverpool,Inter meelan,violencia fans will gladly take Roman over a blood sucking dracula owner lol.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Abramovich wrote:I love hearing this plastic talk on the internet from "season ticket holders", oh the hate :bow:

What? I dislike clubs with foreign money injected for no good reason. It doesn't go against their fans, I'm pretty sure tons of United-haters were supporting City way before they went plastic, and I certainly hope that not all Chelsea fans are bandwagoners - either way, I don't know how people come to support a team, so I'm not calling Chelsea supporters plastic.

But Chelsea is. The current squad is paid for with money the club did not technically earn. And them playing football makes me have to be aware of John Terrys existence, which erodes my very soul.

That being said, I'll still be rooting for Chelsea tonight. Weird, huh? :coffee:

Don't worry I wasn't on about you.

Adit wrote:Yeah ,Chelsea bashing has been way over the top in this thread lol.

I bet those Liverpool,Inter meelan,violencia fans will gladly take Roman over a blood sucking dracula owner lol.

Heart

Last edited by Abramovich on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Sure, Abramovich at least doesn't screw his own club over, though maybe it's just Karma if the devil you signed your soul over to eventually takes you to the cleaners.

Saying if you took 3488243032948028 milion $ off some Sheikh/Oligarch, you probably can't complain if you get f*cked, because deals like that don't happen without a catch...

...How obvious is the uber bitterness of someone supporting a club that couldn't afford a one-million $ signing? :flower:

Still laughing at rich clubs getting screwed by owners, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Sure, Abramovich at least doesn't screw his own club over, though maybe it's just Karma if the devil you signed your soul over to eventually takes you to the cleaners.
I mean Liverpool fans were utterly pissed with Hicks and Gillet for not spending/screwing their team.

At least roman isnt sucking money outa football,he is investing to our game weather you like it or not.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

The rich are misunderstood. They are investing in the sport which can only be a good thing imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next