Thimmy
Jeps33178
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
SuperMAG
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 pm

brilliant tactical display? the only reason we won was because barca did not finish their chances+our players individual performances were good. it is a retarded tactic to defend against barca because unless you get lucky they miss, they will score on you. mourinho was outclassed by pepe again. we HAVE the offensive ability to match barca and we clearly showed it at the beginning of the game before our goal. considering that this was a must win game for barca... if we kept attacking we could have turned this into a 6-2. but no.. mourinho is always a coward.

raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Thing is Mourinho was hired for instant success. Which means results > how we play. After he leaves hopefully we get a coach who focuses on the way we play as well as results.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm

mtfootball wrote:Thing is Mourinho was hired for instant success. Which means results > how we play. After he leaves hopefully we get a coach who focuses on the way we play as well as results.

he was the first madrid coach that had unconditional backing of perez. so he got all the players he wanted. which other coach on earth has that luxury? his team broke the ALL time la liga goals scored, goal differential, and perhaps points and most matches won. all this with negative tactics. just goes to show how AMAZING our overall squad is.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:21 pm

lol at people defending maria with excuses, he was the same headless chicken v2 even before injury, he would have a shit game distroying God knows how many attacks, but end with a assist or a brillent goal.

People just dont realise how much attacks he distroys is just criminal, i would rather have an unflashy player then a attack distroyer against teams we barly have possesion against like barca, i dont really agree with huntman views over everything thing including kaka, but kaka would have been way way better then maria.

Hopefully we get a replacement for maria in summer and sell kaka for tons of money.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Di Maria's work rate is essential in our system.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Also SuperMaG.

It's brilliant not brillient.

Not clowning on your english or anyhthing, it's difficult to spell in foreign languages.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Collblanc wrote:Great match, congrats. But I do wonder - how do you guys feel when you give Barca about 70% posession withouth pressing? Is it a wise thing to do? This time that tactics was a succes, but in the future it can backfire ... Not trolling, a serious question. I would be scared as *bleep* when I see Barca attacking for a full 30 minutes.

Also, do you guys care that Mourinho parked the bus or is it valid because it worked? Not really a display of 'good futbol', but it worked. Again, not trolling. Laughing
Why are you still on this forum? Why? Go away man, for real. When we give 70% of the posession to Barca and still win I'm happy because I can call their tiki-taka bullsh!t - that's what I thought in the first place.

Heh, again this guy with his Cruyff avatar saying he knows what 'good "soccer"' is. Seriously you creature, why do you insist in this mazochism? I have a name for creatures like you thinking football is a sacred art patented by your club, but I won't use it because it's not nice. Maybe if... you would just go away and stop posting?
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm

When a Barca fan brags about posession it's like.

Brillent Tactical display by the team. - Page 3 Funny-celebrity-pictures-so-hardcore
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Crimsons posession pic :bow:

5 % extra Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 am

Another of maria usuall excuses, his work rate is essential, my ass.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

win lose or draw , madrid fans here keep criticizing one player or the another.. one day ronaldo deserves to be sold, the next pepe, now its di maria lol

one game doesnt make anyone a bad player ,di maria isnt the best at decision making but he has still been very good for us , one bad game doesnt change that.. add to the fact that he is coming back after an injury.. till december he was amaZing , can reach that level again hopefully
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3