Thimmy
Jeps33178
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
SuperMAG
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. Empty Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by SuperMAG Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 pm

We finally mastered the perfect 4-2-3-1 vs barca tactical plan, everyone positioned themself brillently tonight.

We nullified all the usuall attacking schemes which started with brillent display from benz and ozil defensive positioning and pressure which made out midfeild more of 4-6-0, gave us more players to defend on wide areas.

Our fullbacks masterfully positioned themself for the usuall overallping runs of their wingers and fullbacks, with the defensive midfeilders helping out the fullbacks so their wingers cant cut inside.

Our cb's did brillently to support the midfield and stop messi most of the times. it was just refreshing how the DM's helped both the central and the sides, took incridible stamina from alonso and khedira with benz and ozil helping them out from the top.

The next step against downfalling barca is to improve on this performance and get more possesion and attacking plays next time. although we will need different players in the wing to do that. but hopefully we will prevail.

I want to congraduate in advance all the madrid players, the coach, the staff and all the fans around the world going nuts over this archivement, without losing concentration on the remaining la liga games, we bring la liga back home where it always belongs. cheers and good night. Embarassed ☀ :dance:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you friends. Smile

Guys, cut the false humility, we arent Pep. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NOW. A deserved championship win, a historic one. HALA MADRID!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Part of the reason we were successful tonight was because they didn't really pose a threat from the wings. Tello was inexperienced and on the right they only had Alves. Had they of played a 4-3-3, I think it may of been more difficult.

Nevertheless we defended well, Ramos made good tackles and we stopped Messi.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Coentrao MotM GOAT
Ramos GOAT
Epep GOAT
Xabi GOAT
Khedira GOAT
Ozil GOAT
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

mtfootball wrote:Part of the reason we were successful tonight was because they didn't really pose a threat from the wings. Tello was inexperienced and on the right they only had Alves. Had they of played a 4-3-3, I think it may of been more difficult.

The same can be said about Benzema and Di Maria. They both worked hard and contributed to our build-up play, but other than that, they didn't pose much of an attacking threat. I don't like "but if's.." and "only because's..". Barca and Madrid supporters seem to use those excuses more often than supporters of other clubs. In football, it's the result that counts. In fact, it wasn't long ago that we had the majority of chances on goal against Barca, yet they won in the end.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 am

Thimmy wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Part of the reason we were successful tonight was because they didn't really pose a threat from the wings. Tello was inexperienced and on the right they only had Alves. Had they of played a 4-3-3, I think it may of been more difficult.

The same can be said about Benzema and Di Maria. They both worked hard and contributed to our build-up play, but other than that, they didn't pose much of an attacking threat. I don't like "but if's.." and "only because's..". Barca and Madrid supporters seem to use those excuses more often than supporters of other clubs. In football, it's the result that counts. In fact, it wasn't long ago that we had the majority of chances on goal against Barca, yet they won in the end.

Both teams play a different style. Against Barca, since they press well, it's hard for players to dribble/create chances/attack.

We played on the counter-attack and we didn't rely much on build up play as Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 am

i think benz played quite well, he held the ball well and passed nicely. his decision making was a bit off though, but not a bad performance agaisnt barca by any means.

only dimaria was the bad one, he distroyed all the attacks and lost the ball all the time.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 am

SuperMAG wrote:i think benz played quite well, he held the ball well and passed nicely. his decision making was a bit off though, but not a bad performance agaisnt barca by any means.

only dimaria was the bad one, he distroyed all the attacks and lost the ball all the time.

at least di maria contributed in both goals

he took the corner kick in the 1st goal and he delivered the ball from the defence to the assister king ozil in the 2nd goal

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 am

lol really, and you call that assist. even ronaldo scored a goal but he played shit as well. maria was horrific.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 am

what about the wondeful shot from benzema when we were 4v2???

gtfo, dimaria despite his horrible passes was instrumental in both goals and did his job defensively

when higuain came on we started troubling barcas backline with high pressuring and we couldve got our third if ronaldo didnt steer it over the bar(donno how he did that)

hope higuain starts against bayern
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 am

I definetly think we are forgetting Graneros impact once he came on. Di Maria was just losing the ball every time.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 am

Granero was tremendous when he came on, he along with Ozil and Benz are the only ones that can hold the ball under pressure, which is why i want him to start

i admit DiMaria lost the ball but when he did get it right, he set up Benz on the wings and then the goal which he started

He had a horrid game i agree, but he did something useful while he was on the pitch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am

Great match, congrats. But I do wonder - how do you guys feel when you give Barca about 70% posession withouth pressing? Is it a wise thing to do? This time that tactics was a succes, but in the future it can backfire ... Not trolling, a serious question. I would be scared as *bleep* when I see Barca attacking for a full 30 minutes.

Also, do you guys care that Mourinho parked the bus or is it valid because it worked? Not really a display of 'good futbol', but it worked. Again, not trolling. Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 am

i do think half of our minds were on the CL return leg, never seen this much walking by our players in a long time

parking the bus or whatever it was, looked like 6 players working the rest walking and we got out with a win, if we didnt care dont know what Barca did lol

in the first half 72% posession and no shots on target, wouldnt call that dominating

In recent clasicos it has been us totally dominating but Barca coming our with a win, we won fair and square today, pressured the midfielders to lose the ball, nobody really attacking us lol

Anyways i am sure it was due to fatigue, and no i wasnt really scared towards the end, there was no urgency from the Barca players, only Puyol cared
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

It wasn't parking the bus, we were playing pretty high, but since you decided to pass in backwards instead of forward we sat back and let you do it since you were the ones who needed the goals, not us.

Just to prove my point, I think we caught you offside 6 times or so. You can hardly say we sat down deep and defended, we went up when we had the ball.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am

halamadrid2 wrote:what about the wondeful shot from benzema when we were 4v2???

gtfo, dimaria despite his horrible passes was instrumental in both goals and did his job defensively

when higuain came on we started troubling barcas backline with high pressuring and we couldve got our third if ronaldo didnt steer it over the bar(donno how he did that)

hope higuain starts against bayern

First, benz shot was in time when we were 2-1 and i have seen ronaldo/maria distroy these type of chances sooo many times that i can remember, no one was in a position where he could just tap in the ball.

Higuain came on 85th minute i think, afcource he will pressure their backline, benz has worked his ass off yesterday, he was playing as a midfielder, a winger and a forward, he ran all over the place. So dont you tell me to gtfo, everytime there is benz post, sorry excuse of fans like you come out and bash him just so you like higuain more, well i am sick and tired of this bulshit.

Collblanc wrote:Great match, congrats. But I do wonder - how do you guys feel when you give Barca about 70% posession withouth pressing? Is it a wise thing to do? This time that tactics was a succes, but in the future it can backfire ... Not trolling, a serious question. I would be scared as *bleep* when I see Barca attacking for a full 30 minutes.

Also, do you guys care that Mourinho parked the bus or is it valid because it worked? Not really a display of 'good futbol', but it worked. Again, not trolling. Laughing

Actaully we didnt park the bus, we played our usuall formation which with some incriidlbe positioning we stopped all the barca usual attacks.

As i mentioned in my first post, we need to improve on this, we didnt had much possesion thus we only had few attacks. i want us to have more attacks, like we had in that match which ozil lunched a screamer, i dont remember which match was it since there are like dozen recent classicos.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

Di MAria was a disaster, if we lost and we should have, i would have blamed it all on his head (losing La Liga) because madrid lost 4 points because of him.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am

Benzema decided to shoot when he had Ronaldo next to him to the left and Cacktraw and Ozil to the right, a simple pass to Ronaldo to square the ball wouldve seen us score, but no he decided to go for glory

Benz didnt work his socks off lol, him and Ronaldo were just walking out there, straight away when Higuain came in, they forced March for a mistake and we could've scored
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

huntsman wrote:Di MAria was a disaster, if we lost and we should have, i would have blamed it all on his head (losing La Liga) because madrid lost 4 points because of him.

Kaka hasnt played in the last two games, you mad???

You tried with Lass, he isnt even picked anymore, your trying with Kaka and he will get sold
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

please stop the blame game
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

Collblanc wrote:Great match, congrats. But I do wonder - how do you guys feel when you give Barca about 70% posession withouth pressing? Is it a wise thing to do? This time that tactics was a succes, but in the future it can backfire ... Not trolling, a serious question. I would be scared as *bleep* when I see Barca attacking for a full 30 minutes.

Call it a parking the bus or whatever but its same as passing side ways in your own box...
Mou tactically outsmarted cules yesterday.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Brillent Tactical display by the team. Possie10

72% v 28% possession and yet the ball was only played in our half 5% more than yours. Ergo not worried at all about letting you have wasted possession.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
huntsman wrote:Di MAria was a disaster, if we lost and we should have, i would have blamed it all on his head (losing La Liga) because madrid lost 4 points because of him.

You tried with Lass, he isnt even picked anymore, your trying with Kaka and he will get sold

Everytime Di Maria starts, madrid lines are broken. We almost lost La Liga because of him.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

huntsman wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Everytime Di Maria starts, madrid lines are broken. We almost lost La Liga because of him.

scratch

Yeah..........................no.

Di Maria was one the main reasons why we assembled such a lead at the top. You can keep trying to push for Kaka to play over him, but we all know who offers more and who Mou prefers. Laughing [/quote]
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Benzema decided to shoot when he had Ronaldo next to him to the left and Cacktraw and Ozil to the right, a simple pass to Ronaldo to square the ball wouldve seen us score, but no he decided to go for glory

Benz didnt work his socks off lol, him and Ronaldo were just walking out there, straight away when Higuain came in, they forced March for a mistake and we could've scored

ronaldo was way further on the left, ozil was marked as far as i remember. even if had passed, it was still no clear cut chance.

As for benz work, i wont waste my time discussing anything with you, i have eyes, i saw how much he defended.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next