OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ?

+7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
Rebaño Sagrado
Cotes
JuvenelCuore
11 posters

Go down

OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ? Empty OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 am

OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ? 2mzf9kg

NB: it is rather large [that is what she said Wink] so it is cut off. To view it full size, I invite you to [on Windows] right-click the photo, and click something like "view image" or "view image in new window." For Mac users, just drag it to the top of the address bar, or alternatively right-click and just press "view image in new window."

NB II: I did this rather quickly, and thus did not have time to find a way to squeeze in Manuel Neuer and Yohan Cabaye, so please be advised they are not in here, but will be eventually; I still have a few days to submit my finalized version.

NB III: also, I have to tweak some stuff, namely the fact that some hands are cut-off or are showing awkwardly, and I want to fix some positioning just a bit as to make sure it looks as fluid as possible.

Any criticisms are welcome. Tell me what you like, do not like, what I should change, or even what player renders you feel do not look good in comparison to the rest.

Cheers. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ? Empty Re: OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ?

Post by Cotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:23 am

No one should be in-front of Del Piero!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ? Empty Re: OT: What do you lot think of my Goal Legacy Banner ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:26 am

Cotes wrote:No one should be in-front of Del Piero!!!

That was my first priority...finding a way to get him as the focal point of the banner. I will do my best. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 am

Looks good I just don't like how "Goal Legacy" looks
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:29 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:Looks good I just don't like how "Goal Legacy" looks

Font-wise or within the banner ? I agree, after I made it, I realized it was a bit too strong. I am going to lighten it up a little and probably add some effect to it to make it more integrated.

Cheers though brother. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:29 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:Looks good I just don't like how "Goal Legacy" looks

Font-wise or within the banner ? I agree, after I made it, I realized it was a bit too strong. I am going to lighten it up a little and probably add some effect to it to make it more integrated.

Cheers though brother. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:53 am

Looks a little cramped and I am not a big fan of the text you used

but very good work nonetheless

its always going to look cramped due to so many players I suppose

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 am

It's missing Balotelli Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 am

Luca wrote:Looks a little cramped and I am not a big fan of the text you used

but very good work nonetheless

its always going to look cramped due to so many players I suppose

Thanks Luca, appreciate it. I agree it is a bit cramped and if it were up to me, I would use about one-third the players to make it more spaced out. The text was a quick fix and it seems that everyone I ask targets that as the flaw of the banner, so I will have to address that. :coffee:

@Sciacca: I wish...unfortunately, they chose David Silva. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:26 am

Banner has potential

The font doesnt look good though, David Silva is tooo large, T.silva looks like he is going to eat Silva... lol

Can be a great one imo

btw if u are having problems with too many players then PM me and i will sort that out
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 am

RealGunner wrote:Banner has potential

The font doesnt look good though, David Silva is tooo large, T.silva looks like he is going to eat Silva... lol

Can be a great one imo

btw if u are having problems with too many players then PM me and i will sort that out

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

The font criticism comes out again...definitely need to work on that aspect then. To be fair, I just used whatever one I had because I had to rush out for a second. Now that I look at it, it does look a little odd with David Silva and T. Silva. Razz

I will PM you, in that case. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

I still think Balotelli should be there intead of Silva it represents the forum alot more Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I still think Balotelli should be there intead of Silva it represents the forum alot more Very Happy

I second this. In fact, I think I should illuminate Balotelli using lighting effects and make him three times the size as every player. :bow:

The background will be the ten commandments of Mario Balotelli, which will be adopted as the forum rules. Cool

Only if RG allows. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:01 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I still think Balotelli should be there intead of Silva it represents the forum alot more Very Happy

Yes!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 am

Put Podolski in a Germany jersey in there instead of RVP and Mario Gotze instead of Neymar or Banega, and youre good.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 am

juventus101 wrote:Put Podolski in a Germany jersey in there instead of RVP and Mario Gotze instead of Neymar or Banega, and youre good.

I did not make the list, unfortunately. It was dictated by means of consensus as RG posted a thread in each section, and they voted. The result was each section picked their player, and I am assuming the General Section picked some obscurities that are not a part of any forum section like Neymar, Banega, etc.

But glad to see you like it. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 pm

nice one just one point, ADP should'nt be there, I believe tis will be a permanent banner, and ADP will be leaving soon, I see no pint in having there representing Juventus.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:05 pm

I though we are making improvment from current one? Current one seems a lot better then this attempt.

And nice to see Zanetti being so well represented on ur banner JNC.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:23 pm

what i dont like about the actual one, and something this has..is the contrast...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:40 pm

CroInter wrote:I though we are making improvment from current one? Current one seems a lot better then this attempt.

And nice to see Zanetti being so well represented on ur banner JNC.

@Baresi: once again, I did not make the player list. It was voted upon by the forum and thus, I just follow their rules. If it were up to me, I would perhaps do things differently, but it is not, so I put who is wanted. Also, it is in honor of Del Piero. The Manchester United section did the same in selecting Giggs.

@Cro: like I said, this was a very rough draft I did while I was on a study break. I am going to iron out the kinks and play with it a bit. Zantti looks fine in my opinion; I did not intentionally make him discreet as you can see Thiago Silva is quite prominent. :coffee:

Thanks for the negative vote to whomever...glad to see even when I try it is not good enough. Haters gonna hate, I guess. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum