Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

+85
Fuchsteufelswild
iftikhar
Juveman17
Raptorgunner
Motogp69
Nishankly
Art Morte
Kick
Adrian0911
RealGunner
sportsczy
Adit
Berbatov
Pedram
izzy
Twoism
OLpower
FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
StrugaRock
TheRedStag
Kamikaze692
M99
Casciavit
Blue Barrett
Harmonica
ELO
Mack10
Blue
Dr. Percival Faust
billy_gr
Kaladin
Forza
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
julias
CBarca
BarcaLearning
timzink
FalcaoPunch
juvealbanian
Milan31
Donuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
Highburied
jibers
Brady2Moss
Collblanc
Albiceleste
Red Alert
danyjr
juventus101
urbaNRoots
Helmer
VendettaRed07
nasir6371
rwo power
Toffer Harley
LeBéninois
la bestia negra
Onyx
Kingofeverythingclassy
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
Vibe
Doc
Zealous
Lord Awesome
AnJl
S
stunt
EL Patron
Bellabong
Sushi Master
Rebaño Sagrado
McAgger
Mr Nick09
lenear1030
Be/\/ceCALI
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
white_star
The Messiah
89 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 10 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

What wages is Gomez on and would Dortmund match them, that's the question.

In my opinion Dortmund are better off signing players who see Dortmund as a step up in their careers anyway.
Gomez is on wages way above Dortmund average.

Although they could easily afford him.

I'm not sure I would like this signing. Lewa's great, but this means Gomez would leave and Gomez is a proven goalscorer anywhere.

Not that Mandzukic is bad... but it's Godmez, man.

Guardiola Sad

It stinks of a Guardiola signing to me, Lewa to Bayern - which really seems certain now that even his agent has come out and said it - that's what I thought right away. Lewa is good at distributing the ball from the striker position and Pep will like that. Bearing in mind Bayern management's now-a-bit-ridiculous-looking comments that they are not intending to sign the best players from Germany any longer, you can't help but thinking it's been Guardiola who has insisted on buying Lewandowski. Though I could be wrong, obviously.
From Lewa's playing style, yeah, it does have a Guardiola vibe to it. But then again, it's not like it's a huge step up from Mandzukic. The only logical reason I see for Lewa to come would be that Gomez does not want a bench role, Pizarro is leaving and thus we'd be left with only 1 striker. Then it would make complete sence. There's also the bonus of weakening a direct rival, plus he speaks German.

There's also the option of turning Müller into Müller. I don't see this happening under Guardiola, but I hope he's a little more flexible considering the vast array of talent and versatility at his disposal.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 10 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Tue May 28, 2013 4:56 am

Motogp69 wrote:Still hoping Lewandowski leaves Germany, because I really don't want him at Bayern.

Goetze is Bavarian, so I'm okay with him leaving Dortmund because he's coming to his rightful home, but Lewandowski is the enemy. So, not sure who will be the eventual starter between him and Mandzukic, because they are both clinical finishers with good link up play.

Oh well, enjoy Gomez Chelsea :coffee:

Mandzukic is anything but a clinical finisher. Mandzukic isn't even better Gomez. He just didn't get back in after his injury and Mandzukic fits a little better into the playstyle. Lewandowski is a class above Mandzukic and would be a sure starter.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Tue May 28, 2013 4:59 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Gomez is on wages way above Dortmund average.

Although they could easily afford him.

I'm not sure I would like this signing. Lewa's great, but this means Gomez would leave and Gomez is a proven goalscorer anywhere.

Not that Mandzukic is bad... but it's Godmez, man.

Guardiola Sad

It stinks of a Guardiola signing to me, Lewa to Bayern - which really seems certain now that even his agent has come out and said it - that's what I thought right away. Lewa is good at distributing the ball from the striker position and Pep will like that. Bearing in mind Bayern management's now-a-bit-ridiculous-looking comments that they are not intending to sign the best players from Germany any longer, you can't help but thinking it's been Guardiola who has insisted on buying Lewandowski. Though I could be wrong, obviously.
From Lewa's playing style, yeah, it does have a Guardiola vibe to it. But then again, it's not like it's a huge step up from Mandzukic. The only logical reason I see for Lewa to come would be that Gomez does not want a bench role, Pizarro is leaving and thus we'd be left with only 1 striker. Then it would make complete sence. There's also the bonus of weakening a direct rival, plus he speaks German.

There's also the option of turning Müller into Müller. I don't see this happening under Guardiola, but I hope he's a little more flexible considering the vast array of talent and versatility at his disposal.

It's a big step up from Mandzukic actually. He's good but looking at the overall quality of the first team he's the odd one out. Lewandowski is a class above him IMO.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Tue May 28, 2013 5:30 am

iftikhar wrote:€37 million for Gotze, €30 million for Lewa! €50 million from CL. That's a lot of money Dortmund got. If they spend this money like they have done in past or go after the players they are rumored to (bar Dzenko), Bayern is in for a shock.

I don't think Lewa is 30M I think they will let him go for like 26M. How much did Bayern get for winning CL?

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 am

Motogp69 wrote:Still hoping Lewandowski leaves Germany, because I really don't want him at Bayern.

Goetze is Bavarian, so I'm okay with him leaving Dortmund because he's coming to his rightful home, but Lewandowski is the enemy. So, not sure who will be the eventual starter between him and Mandzukic, because they are both clinical finishers with good link up play.

Oh well, enjoy Gomez Chelsea :coffee:
You might not want to see the news below even though it wasn't confirmed yet.
Robert Lewandowski set to join Bayern Munich, claims agent

3lite wrote:How much did Bayern get for winning CL?
Based on WIKI
"For the 2010–11 season, Manchester United, who lost the final, earned nearly €53.2 million in total of which €27.3 million was prize money, compared with the €51.0 million earned by Barcelona, who won the tournament and was awarded with €30.7 million of prize money."
and
Chelsea earn £47m prize money from Champions League 2011/12 success

So i think Bayern will earn around £50m prize money.
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 11:09 am

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:Mandzukic is anything but a clinical finisher. Mandzukic isn't even better Gomez. He just didn't get back in after his injury and Mandzukic fits a little better into the playstyle. Lewandowski is a class above Mandzukic and would be a sure starter.

Meh, Lewandowski and Mandzukic are both equally shit finishers. Lewandowski just happens to have a neater technique and better first touch, but from a poacher's perspective, they both suck at finishing. Not that they're particularly bad, but if you want to see proper finishing, look at Gomez, the Hunter, Kießling etc. - those guys need way less chances to score.
That freak accident in the Dortmund-Real match aside. That was a perfect game.

So really, I can imagine Bayern showing Gomez the door if they really think they don't want/need a poacher anymore. But Lewandowski and Mandzukic are close enough IMHO.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 28, 2013 10:47 pm

The agent for Borussia Dortmund striker, Roberto Lewandowski, Cezary Kucharski has revealed that the Polish international will join Bayern Munich over Real Madrid and Manchester United this summer.

In an interview with Polish television station, TVN24, Kucharski revealed the striker’s summer plans to leave the club and move to arch-rivals, Bayern Munich, joining former Borussia Dortmund midfielder, Mario Goetz, who already agreed to a move a month ago.

“Yes. Robert will join Bayern this summer.

“There is no point in pretending that he will not move to Bayern. Robert wants to leave and that is what will happen.

“It is a matter of time. It could be a done deal within a week or within two to three weeks. We are waiting for a signal from the club. We are working on this deal.

“Robert needs a new challenge. He needs other people around him, a new coach and new motivation. For us it is clear, but we have not signed anything.”

Bayern Munich manager, Jupp Heynckes hinted at the move for Lewandowski in his post-match press conference following their Champions League title win, while other clubs who were once optimistic about their chances, will now look to other options.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 29, 2013 12:22 am

Dortmund fans Sad

Watching the only team above them in the league use their own weapons against them Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 12:46 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Dortmund fans Sad

Watching the only team above them in the league use their own weapons against them Sad

While giving them 70m to do it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 am

Yeah but you can't put a price on two of your best players smacking you about twice a year.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 am

Who says they are going to smack them about hmm

History tells us about players going back and looking rather stupid in the process.

I mean look at how many big stars Madrid have sold who have won the CL more than them in last decade lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed May 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:The agent for Borussia Dortmund striker, Roberto Lewandowski, Cezary Kucharski has revealed that the Polish international will join Bayern Munich over Real Madrid and Manchester United this summer.

In an interview with Polish television station, TVN24, Kucharski revealed the striker’s summer plans to leave the club and move to arch-rivals, Bayern Munich, joining former Borussia Dortmund midfielder, Mario Goetz, who already agreed to a move a month ago.

“Yes. Robert will join Bayern this summer.

“There is no point in pretending that he will not move to Bayern. Robert wants to leave and that is what will happen.

“It is a matter of time. It could be a done deal within a week or within two to three weeks. We are waiting for a signal from the club. We are working on this deal.

“Robert needs a new challenge. He needs other people around him, a new coach and new motivation. For us it is clear, but we have not signed anything.”

Bayern Munich manager, Jupp Heynckes hinted at the move for Lewandowski in his post-match press conference following their Champions League title win, while other clubs who were once optimistic about their chances, will now look to other options.
Hmmm but Klopp claims no Bayern offer for Lewandowski yet. Suspect
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm

I would shut my mouth if I was that agent. He's forgetting BVB still need to approve a movw, or Lewa is staying another season.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

So when it happens to Dortmund its sad, when it happens to Arsenal they are a selling club Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 29, 2013 4:17 pm

EL Patron wrote:So when it happens to Dortmund its sad, when it happens to Arsenal they are a selling club Laughing

Those aren't mutually exclusive. It's sad that Arsenal are a selling club.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 29, 2013 4:20 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
EL Patron wrote:So when it happens to Dortmund its sad, when it happens to Arsenal they are a selling club Laughing

Those aren't mutually exclusive. It's sad that Arsenal are a selling club.

And the difference between the two?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

There is none. It's sad on both parts. Dortmund just have better scouts, and a hungrier manager, but compared to the likes of Bayern or Real they're both selling clubs. Which is sad.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:There is none. It's sad on both parts. Dortmund just have better scouts, and a hungrier manager, but compared to the likes of Bayern or Real they're both selling clubs. Which is sad.

But it wouldn't be accurate to call them selling clubs, Viva.

Selling clubs are ones that sell players out of personal choice for financial gain/stability such as Porto and Milan nowadays.

Arsenal and Dortmund are victim of overzealous individuals who choose bigger clubs for monetary reasons, easier routes to trophies etc.

Not by the choice of the club, hence why managers like Wenger and Kloppo are so vehement in their vested interests to keep their players, as they do have a substantial influence on the departure of a player.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed May 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:There is none. It's sad on both parts. Dortmund just have better scouts, and a hungrier manager, but compared to the likes of Bayern or Real they're both selling clubs. Which is sad.

But it wouldn't be accurate to call them selling clubs, Viva.

Selling clubs are ones that sell players out of personal choice for financial gain/stability such as Porto and Milan nowadays.

Arsenal and Dortmund are victim of overzealous individuals who choose bigger clubs for monetary reasons, easier routes to trophies etc.

Not by the choice of the club, hence why managers like Wenger and Kloppo are so vehement in their vested interests to keep their players, as they do have a substantial influence on the departure of a player.

Well said
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 4:48 pm

There is a slight difference tbf.... Dortmund will use the money to strengthen the team.

Arsenal use their money to pay off the stadium.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Well in that narrow definition they aren't and you're right.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There is a slight difference tbf.... Dortmund will use the money to strengthen the team.

I am pretty sure, Dortmund have their debt to manage as well
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 29, 2013 5:20 pm

BVB are not getting 30 million for Lewandowski lol. When was the last time a player who is on his last year of contract went for 30 million?

Even RVP went for 24 mill and RVP is miles ahead of Lewa. Not to mention Bayern are in no hurry to get a new forward as their forward line is just fine.
They will be lucky to sell him for 20 mill euros.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 pm

oh he will go for well over 20, be sure about that...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed May 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:oh he will go for well over 20, be sure about that...

your gif rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 5:35 pm

EL Patron wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There is a slight difference tbf.... Dortmund will use the money to strengthen the team.

I am pretty sure, Dortmund have their debt to manage as well

Pretty much all of it is paid now as far as i'm aware, not not mention how much money they have made of tv revenue and everything else this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next