Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

+85
Fuchsteufelswild
iftikhar
Juveman17
Raptorgunner
Motogp69
Nishankly
Art Morte
Kick
Adrian0911
RealGunner
sportsczy
Adit
Berbatov
Pedram
izzy
Twoism
OLpower
FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
StrugaRock
TheRedStag
Kamikaze692
M99
Casciavit
Blue Barrett
Harmonica
ELO
Mack10
Blue
Dr. Percival Faust
billy_gr
Kaladin
Forza
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
julias
CBarca
BarcaLearning
timzink
FalcaoPunch
juvealbanian
Milan31
Donuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
Highburied
jibers
Brady2Moss
Collblanc
Albiceleste
Red Alert
danyjr
juventus101
urbaNRoots
Helmer
VendettaRed07
nasir6371
rwo power
Toffer Harley
LeBéninois
la bestia negra
Onyx
Kingofeverythingclassy
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
Vibe
Doc
Zealous
Lord Awesome
AnJl
S
stunt
EL Patron
Bellabong
Sushi Master
Rebaño Sagrado
McAgger
Mr Nick09
lenear1030
Be/\/ceCALI
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
white_star
The Messiah
89 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 9 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Pep told Arsene that Bayern got him.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 9 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Most likely Bayern. Not sure why they need him though with Mandzukic having an impressive season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Pep doesn't like the Mandzukic type
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sun May 26, 2013 1:58 pm

If there is one team i think that would fit Lewa perfectly, i feel it would be Arsenal. But it would be a major step down for him from Dortmund to London.
BTW, if Lewa is going to Buyern, shouldn't every half decent team be spamming the number of Mario Gomez's agent?? Proven goal scorer both in the league and Europe, he could be a steal at the right price.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

he reminds me of Trezeguet a lot...i'd love him to make a couple with Jovetic at Juve...would be like Del Piero-Trezeguet partnership Proud

but he is Bayern bound..end of story Neutral
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:If there is one team i think that would fit Lewa perfectly, i feel it would be Arsenal. But it would be a major step down for him from Dortmund to London.
BTW, if Lewa is going to Buyern, shouldn't every half decent team be spamming the number of Mario Gomez's agent?? Proven goal scorer both in the league and Europe, he could be a steal at the right price.

Chelsea have been heavily linked with Gomez and I feel, should Lewandowski move to Bayern, Chelsea will buy Gomez.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Lewand is so good can understand why Bayern want him too, but u cant help but feel disrespect to the current strikers who have done so well for Bayern....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 am

So, it looks a done deal, Lewa to Bayern this summer.

Wow, the number one club buying the number two's top players so ruthlessly... Hopefully Dortmund manage to invest the fees wisely.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 am

Bayern Evil or Very Mad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 11:57 am

Lewadowski is being very disrespectful here. Dortmund don't want to sell him to Bayern and it's their right... it would be like a Madrid player forcing to be sold to Barca. I wouldn't concede if i were Dortmund and it doesn't look like they will...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 27, 2013 12:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lewadowski is being very disrespectful here. Dortmund don't want to sell him to Bayern and it's their right... it would be like a Madrid player forcing to be sold to Barca. I wouldn't concede if i were Dortmund and it doesn't look like they will...

Except there is no rivalry between BVB and Bayern like Real and Barca..

Plus every bundesliga clubs have accepted that the league is Bayern and the rest lol..they dont have much say when a player want to move to Bayern.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 12:01 pm

There is a massive rivalry between Dortmund and Bayern...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 27, 2013 12:04 pm

They have all the say. Just look at Dzeko and Vidal, they didn't get their Bayern-move, and they both were very much wanted by Bayern, and wanted to go there. They publicly said so. They both were sold abroad with a slight discount. If Lewandowski doesn't shut up, Dortmund will keep him another year and let him leave for free, or offer him a couple of foreign clubs he might be allowed to move to.

Or they make Bayern pay big. TBH Lewandowski is easier to replace than Götze IMHO.

Also HUGE, really, HUUUUGE disrespect to Gomez and Mandzukic, both of whom have basically never disappointed in a Bayern shirt (and when they did, the entire team played shit, they never individually failed at Bayern) - bringing another striker in, when they have 3 strikers that have always performed. Idiots.

But whatever, it's their money. I'd be calling Gomez' and Mandzukics agents non-stop now.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:There is a massive rivalry between Dortmund and Bayern...

To be fair not so long ago Bayern paid millions to prevent BVB going bankrupt...obviously BVB will be grateful to that..

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Adit wrote:
sportsczy wrote:There is a massive rivalry between Dortmund and Bayern...

To be fair not so long ago Bayern paid millions to prevent BVB going bankrupt...obviously BVB will be grateful to that..

Madrid has helped almost every club in La Liga over the years because Madrid and Barca rob the league blind lol. It doesn't mean that any of them particularly like us or owe us anything... we've been abusing the system for years. It was/is very similar in Bundi: Bayern basically ran the league and robbed the other clubs of all their best players to maintain their supremacy. Their apparent signs of generosity was anything but. If the league collapses, it doesn't benefit the top clubs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Tbh if the Bild report is right and Dortmund are buying De Bruyne, Bernard and Eriksen for basically the Gotze money i don't think it will be much of a problem.

Lewa will probably go for around 30m if he leaves this summer and they could easily get a top quality replacement with cash to spare for depth in other areas.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Still tipping Dzeko to Dortmund.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon May 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Still hoping Lewandowski leaves Germany, because I really don't want him at Bayern.

Goetze is Bavarian, so I'm okay with him leaving Dortmund because he's coming to his rightful home, but Lewandowski is the enemy. So, not sure who will be the eventual starter between him and Mandzukic, because they are both clinical finishers with good link up play.

Oh well, enjoy Gomez Chelsea :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:If there is one team i think that would fit Lewa perfectly, i feel it would be Arsenal. But it would be a major step down for him from Dortmund to London.
Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 9 Alain_delon_gif
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Wow absolutely zero respect from Lewa and Gotze to just jump ship shame really
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Oh well, enjoy Gomez Chelsea :coffee:

I would keep that mofo. So many worlds ahead of Lewa and Mandzukic in terms of finishing, it's ridiculous. Just because his first touch sucks everyone hates on him? He was even pressing decently in the first leg against Barca. Give Gomez a chance, FFS. Pep will probably ruin him though.

How about a Gomez-Lewa swap? Both clubs win.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

I would keep that mofo. So many worlds ahead of Lewa and Mandzukic in terms of finishing, it's ridiculous. Just because his first touch sucks everyone hates on him? He was even pressing decently in the first leg against Barca. Give Gomez a chance, FFS. Pep will probably ruin him though.

What wages is Gomez on and would Dortmund match them, that's the question.

In my opinion Dortmund are better off signing players who see Dortmund as a step up in their careers anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

In my opinion Dortmund are better off signing players who see Dortmund as a step up in their careers anyway.
Gomez is on wages way above Dortmund average.

Although they could easily afford him.

I'm not sure I would like this signing. Lewa's great, but this means Gomez would leave and Gomez is a proven goalscorer anywhere.

Not that Mandzukic is bad... but it's Godmez, man.

Guardiola Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

I'm not sure I would like this signing. Lewa's great, but this means Gomez would leave and Gomez is a proven goalscorer anywhere.

Guardiola Sad

It stinks of a Guardiola signing to me, Lewa to Bayern - which really seems certain now that even his agent has come out and said it - that's what I thought right away. Lewa is good at distributing the ball from the striker position and Pep will like that. Bearing in mind Bayern management's now-a-bit-ridiculous-looking comments that they are not intending to sign the best players from Germany any longer, you can't help but thinking it's been Guardiola who has insisted on buying Lewandowski. Though I could be wrong, obviously.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

€37 million for Gotze, €30 million for Lewa! €50 million from CL. That's a lot of money Dortmund got. If they spend this money like they have done in past or go after the players they are rumored to (bar Dzenko), Bayern is in for a shock.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Guardiola Sad

It stinks of a Guardiola signing to me, Lewa to Bayern - which really seems certain now that even his agent has come out and said it - that's what I thought right away. Lewa is good at distributing the ball from the striker position and Pep will like that. Bearing in mind Bayern management's now-a-bit-ridiculous-looking comments that they are not intending to sign the best players from Germany any longer, you can't help but thinking it's been Guardiola who has insisted on buying Lewandowski. Though I could be wrong, obviously.
From Lewa's playing style, yeah, it does have a Guardiola vibe to it. But then again, it's not like it's a huge step up from Mandzukic. The only logical reason I see for Lewa to come would be that Gomez does not want a bench role, Pizarro is leaving and thus we'd be left with only 1 striker. Then it would make complete sence. There's also the bonus of weakening a direct rival, plus he speaks German.

There's also the option of turning Müller into Müller. I don't see this happening under Guardiola, but I hope he's a little more flexible considering the vast array of talent and versatility at his disposal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next