Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
Cassius
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Krasic Juve exit a certainty  Empty Krasic Juve exit a certainty

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

There is no chance of a tactical reconciliation between Juventus and the dropped Milos Krasic, his agent has underlined.

The Serbian international was signed at a cost of €15.5m in the summer of 2010 from Russian giants CSKA Moscow.

Despite starting his Italian adventure well, the player’s form dipped in the second half of 2010-11 and he isn’t in the plans of new boss Antonio Conte.

“Krasic will certainly leave at the end of the season,” Vlado Borozan told TMW.

The winger is liked by clubs in Russia, Germany and England, but the representative insisted his next destination was still open for discussion.

“We’re talking too much about Krasic at this moment in time,” he added. “Let’s just wait until the end of the season.”

Krasic, now 27, has scored once in nine games across all competitions for the Bianconeri this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic Juve exit a certainty  Empty Re: Krasic Juve exit a certainty

Post by Cassius Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

Well maybe he should learn to cross, run effectively and finish and if he couldn't do any of that he should of put a hardworking shift in Everytime he played...

But he didn't.

Good riddance you lazy prick.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 pm

1 in 9. Rich man's Borriello as a CF.

Yeah he is not suited for serie A and definitely not Conte's system.

I thought Krasic would be a future star but it didn't work out. Good luck to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Well maybe he should learn to cross, run effectively and finish and if he couldn't do any of that he should of put a hardworking shift in Everytime he played...

But he didn't.

Kinda hard on Milos right there don't u think?
I guess everyone here is short of memory if u actually believe this...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Well maybe he should learn to cross, run effectively and finish and if he couldn't do any of that he should of put a hardworking shift in Everytime he played...

But he didn't.

Telling that to the man that saved our last season Sad

I LOVE MILOS !

MILOS MILOS KRASIC KRASIC !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm

I thought this player will manage to play for JUVENTUS about three seasons but I guess I was wrong;;

we should never change the coach again because it changes all the style of game and many players are not suiting on the new systems;;

Krasic was a king under DEL NERI

we need to keep CONTE like MAN UNITED did with FERGUSON

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
we need to keep CONTE like MAN UNITED did with FERGUSON

true. i dont think a lot of coaches would do as good as conte did with the same players.

his coaching style and player preference seems to eliminate about half of our transfer options. that could be a bad thing if conte starts to disappoint, but right now we have to put our trust in him since he seems to be getting it right.

i wish krasic wouldve gotten a few more chances here and there thought/
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Goodbye Milos...thanks for some great memories :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 pm

thanks Milos for everything. really sorry things didn't worked out.

but i think it's partially his fault...if he can't learn to defend.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Krasic is a very poorly scouted player he has hardly ever been seen in action by any scouts or managers (I really hope) and or anyway expectations was blown completely out of proportions for this lad not only by supporters who thought they knew something about him and that he was very good at running and finishing but also by marrota who made him to be the icing on the cake.

Then "the new Nedved" had that splendid start to the season wich in some ways obviously could almost only come back to hunt him for the rest of his Juve career, and it did.

I feel sorry for him cause he seemed to have a Juventini heart and does few things very good but i just dont see him cutting it at higher level.

Good luck Krasic and u will need it to find the right league and club for ur kind of play.

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 pm

i think he a did a goog job last year, 7 goals and 8 assist, thats ok.

he scores some good goals aswell(brescia,roma)

i have seen some of his games for CSKA in champions league and he was allways their number one in running, thats 13+ km

he does not cross worse than pepe.

But ok Conte does not want to use him, then its out.

But i think he is not worse than Pepe(5 goals,2 ass.) or the Fiat 500(1 goal, 1 ass.) Krasic has played one game in 90 minuts and he scored in that one. it saved us from losing against catania and gave us one point.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 am

Nope, I stand by what I say.

Krasic was awful. I couldn't care what he did last season although I respect it obviously.

It doesn't change the fact that he can't cross, at all. ANYONE can swing a ball into the box and someone get on the end of it for it to be called an assist but besides that he always tried to look for too much space when a good crosser can get a decent ball in from tight positions. Most of his crosses (when he finally beats his man, which for such a fast player is shameful for the lack of times he actually did manage this feet or he knocks the ball out of touch...) the crosses were all sharp direct lowish passes. I want more variability for him to be called a decent crosser. Someone said Pepe was worse at crossing but IMO he's better than Krasic even if it isn't much of a consolation.

He can't shoot, 3 or so of his goals that season were unbelievably lucky, and I'm not being biased because I wanted him to succeed till I noticed how many flaws were in his game. That open goal after he made that amazing run.. He hit the post ffs! And he's missed many a chances that even the likes of Pepe would have buried that could have won us matches.

And last but not least, I really couldn't care if he had a bad day of crossing/shooting/dribbling everyone has them but he was consistently poor with little tiny glimmers of what could be but what made me totally lose all hope for him is even during a poor performance he wouldn't run his back out for the team, he looked slow, lazy and just as if he was a little kid playing with the big boys afraid to shout for the ball and his tracking back was awful too.

This is why I don't like him, and it's a bloody good enough reason imo too.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Superrrr Pepeee <3 nice run, nice controll and nice finish!

Something Krasic has never shown me.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 am

That's a horrible assessment of Krasic. Krasic was virtually our entire attack on the right side during a campaign when we had no left side attack, which meant the defense cheated to his side and he still managed to be the key to Juventus' attack last season. He just doesn't work under Conte's system. He's too attack oriented and relies heavily on his speed. Not the type of RW that Conte would use, in fact Conte hardly plays any natural winger, unless you count Pepe.

Krasic could do well with an EPL team with his style of play. I wish him well. Last season could very well have been a tenth place finish without him.

There have been far worse players that contributed much less and cost way more money than Krasic in the past five to six years (for example, Melo, Diego, Amauri,). Those players hurt Juve's development. The same cannot be said of Krasic. If Krasic was so horrible to Juve, then you must believe that Elia severely hurt our team. At least, Krasic was able to contribute for a season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down