+3
The Nature Boy
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Krasic agent cools exit talk  Empty Krasic agent cools exit talk

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 pm

The agent of Milos Krasic is refusing to respond to speculation that his client’s career at Juventus is coming to an end.

Krasic’s future is in some doubt as a result of his faltering form at the start of the 2011-12 campaign under boss Antonio Conte.

Dropped from the starting XI against Genoa on Saturday, he wasn’t even on the bench in last night’s 2-1 win over Fiorentina.

“I would prefer to not comment on the transfer market rumours,” agent Vlado Borozan told TMW on Wednesday morning.

“Every week there is talk about what Milos will or will not do and the boy just needs to be left in peace.

“Conte made a technical decision last night and we’ll just have to wait and see how the situation now evolves.”

Krasic, signed for €15.5m in 2010 from CSKA Moscow, is being linked with Chelsea, the two Manchester clubs and Borussia Dortmund.
The agent of Milos Krasic is refusing to respond to speculation that his client’s career at Juventus is coming to an end.

Krasic’s future is in some doubt as a result of his faltering form at the start of the 2011-12 campaign under boss Antonio Conte.

Dropped from the starting XI against Genoa on Saturday, he wasn’t even on the bench in last night’s 2-1 win over Fiorentina.

“I would prefer to not comment on the transfer market rumours,” agent Vlado Borozan told TMW on Wednesday morning.

“Every week there is talk about what Milos will or will not do and the boy just needs to be left in peace.

“Conte made a technical decision last night and we’ll just have to wait and see how the situation now evolves.”

Krasic, signed for €15.5m in 2010 from CSKA Moscow, is being linked with Chelsea, the two Manchester clubs and Borussia Dortmund.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic agent cools exit talk  Empty Re: Krasic agent cools exit talk

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Average player, very one dimensional and therefore limited. Sell him in January and no don't buy a 10million shit winger that your not even gonna use (Elia) Sign a quality winger, like Di Maria.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Alvin89er wrote:Average player, very one dimensional and therefore limited. Sell him in January and no don't buy a 10million shit winger that your not even gonna use (Elia) Sign a quality winger, like Di Maria.

right... because Di Maria will leave Real Madrid to join us... and as if we had the money for Di Maria.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 pm

You didn't hear? Money doesn't matter, of course Juventus can compete financially with Real Madrid and Manchester City! Not to mention the club has the attractive prospect of champions league football! Just like those other clubs do, not to mention Serie A is at the highest it has ever been, these players are lining up to join Juventus

-reality-

No.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:54 pm

can't believe this if it wasn't for KRasic first half of last season we wouldn't even finish 7th Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:can't believe this if it wasn't for KRasic first half of last season we wouldn't even finish 7th Sad

Quagliarella too
Look how the mighty have fallen Sad
I have Quagliarella and Krasic's shirts rofl! I still believe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Were not selling him. Illadmit im wrong when it happens.

Look what Conte has done with Bonucci and Storari. Conte made them EARN a place in the team. Maybe it was because he didnt see them at the right technical/physical/fitness/form levels, or bc he just didnt trust them, but he is playing them regularly now bc they deserve to play.

Maybe he is doing the same with Quagliarella, Krasic, and Elia. Maybe. Im not sure. Although what I do know is that I have 100% faith that Quags and Krasic will play a prominent role in the team. I dont think Conte is stupid. I think he is being coy and careful with the team bc every *bleep* season we do well in the beginning... then injuries, bad form, and lack of grinta sets in... we start not showing up tog ames and get owned by the palermos and the catanias and all of the sudden we are fighting for 5th place... I think he is trying to avoid an injury chrisis, make players work hard in training, and keep players fresh so when they come in to play their part, we have good players that are fresh and ready to take over for the rest of the season.

Its a long season, injuries are bound to rear their ugly head. Until Krasic, Quagliarella, and Elia come out and say they are unhappy, I think Conte is doing the right thing.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Average player, very one dimensional and therefore limited. Sell him in January and no don't buy a 10million shit winger that your not even gonna use (Elia) Sign a quality winger, like Di Maria.

right... because Di Maria will leave Real Madrid to join us... and as if we had the money for Di Maria.

Neymar will join R.Madrid, probably Hazard aswell. We could get Di maria for 20million. We spent 18million on Vucunic who is not even world class or consistent and Elia, who *bleep* knows where he is, so please don't use the "we don't have any money" excuse when we spent 90million on rubbish for the past season. Very Happy
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Luca wrote:You didn't hear? Money doesn't matter, of course Juventus can compete financially with Real Madrid and Manchester City! Not to mention the club has the attractive prospect of champions league football! Just like those other clubs do, not to mention Serie A is at the highest it has ever been, these players are lining up to join Juventus

-reality-

No.

No you prefer shit players. And Quag is better than Tevez, ain't he? lol you dope :lol!:
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 pm

and you think Juventus will sign 4 high profile players in January.... whats your point?
my way is at least realistic
you need to unplug the xbox and live in the real world rofl
you name all these high profile players who are OBVIOUSLY better than what Juventus has and you get mad that they haven't been signed- did you ever stop and think they can't be signed?

What does Juventus have to offer them that their current club can't? Money, nope, champions league football,nope, trophies, nope.

wake up man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
Luca wrote:You didn't hear? Money doesn't matter, of course Juventus can compete financially with Real Madrid and Manchester City! Not to mention the club has the attractive prospect of champions league football! Just like those other clubs do, not to mention Serie A is at the highest it has ever been, these players are lining up to join Juventus

-reality-

No.

No you prefer shit players. And Quag is better than Tevez, ain't he? lol you dope :lol!:

Tell me what 'quality' players we can sign common
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Were not selling him. Illadmit im wrong when it happens.

Look what Conte has done with Bonucci and Storari. Conte made them EARN a place in the team. Maybe it was because he didnt see them at the right technical/physical/fitness/form levels, or bc he just didnt trust them, but he is playing them regularly now bc they deserve to play.

Maybe he is doing the same with Quagliarella, Krasic, and Elia. Maybe. Im not sure. Although what I do know is that I have 100% faith that Quags and Krasic will play a prominent role in the team. I dont think Conte is stupid. I think he is being coy and careful with the team bc every *bleep* season we do well in the beginning... then injuries, bad form, and lack of grinta sets in... we start not showing up tog ames and get owned by the palermos and the catanias and all of the sudden we are fighting for 5th place... I think he is trying to avoid an injury chrisis, make players work hard in training, and keep players fresh so when they come in to play their part, we have good players that are fresh and ready to take over for the rest of the season.

Its a long season, injuries are bound to rear their ugly head. Until Krasic, Quagliarella, and Elia come out and say they are unhappy, I think Conte is doing the right thing.

Conte is always making me confused with these kind of things

he keeps players on pressure to earn their place

I thought Coach should protect players from whatever kind of pressure

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Luca wrote:and you think Juventus will sign 4 high profile players in January.... whats your point?
you name all these high profile players who are OBVIOUSLY better than what Juventus has and you get mad that they haven't been signed- did you ever stop and think they can't be signed?

What does Juventus have to offer them that their current club can't? Money, nope, champions league football,nope, trophies, nope.

wake up man

We spent 90 million on Pepe, Elia, Krasic, Motta, Quag, Matri, Bonucci, etc who are all ordinary/average players, i.e. are nothing special/ have potenial to become world class players.

Cissokho - January

Summer market
M'villa
Jovetic
Hummels

Am pretty sure we could afford those players and they'd make better signings/invest than any of the players we've signed for the past 5 years...............
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
Luca wrote:and you think Juventus will sign 4 high profile players in January.... whats your point?

wake up man

We spent 90 million on Pepe, Elia, Krasic, Motta, Quag, Matri, Bonucci, etc who are all ordinary/average players, i.e. are nothing special/ have potenial to become world class players.

Cissokho - January

Summer market
M'villa
Jovetic
Hummels

Am pretty sure we could afford those players and they'd make better signings/invest than any of the players we've signed for the past 5 years...............

So if Elia the wonderboy from Twente and star from WC10 and Krasic the monster from CSKA and 1st half season aren't good enough but M'vilia is proven and WC Quality ?lol? Humm who ?? Vidal FTW !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

-reality-

No.

I know we don't have a hope in hell's chance of signing the Neymar's, Hazard's etc But we could sign Jovetic for e.g. to replace ADP, Cissokho for a quality LB, Hummels or Subotic for CB.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

-reality-

No.

I know we don't have a hope in hell's chance of signing the Neymar's, Hazard's etc But we could sign Jovetic for e.g. to replace ADP, Cissokho for a quality LB, Hummels or Subotic for CB.

so Neymar ? He was shit in Coppa and yet he is over price and lets not forget RM and their 40 mils for him. he is not World Class he is another talent like Elia in small club.

HAzard ?? Arsenal got 35 mil refused in the last day of the summer plus chelsea,psg,rm,barcelona all are after him all clubs that can offer UCL and money ...we can't ./..
Jovetic ? Fiorentina made it loud and clear that they won't sell players aka star and won't buy ones ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

wake up man

Cissokho - January

Summer market
M'villa
Jovetic
Hummels

So if Elia the wonderboy from Twente and star from WC10 and Krasic the monster from CSKA and 1st half season aren't good enough but M'vilia is proven and WC Quality ?lol? Humm who ?? Vidal FTW !

:facepalm: No

Elia was a bench player for hamburg when we signed him, and he was no "wonder" kid, lol. Serbia didn't even get past the group stages, so i don't see how he was a "star" at the WC, lol. M'villa has the ablity to be world class and is in the french first team. Vidal, is ok and hasn't proven shit this season.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

-reality-

No.

so Neymar ? He was shit in Coppa and yet he is over price and lets not forget RM and their 40 mils for him. he is not World Class he is another talent like Elia in small club.

HAzard ?? Arsenal got 35 mil refused in the last day of the summer plus chelsea,psg,rm,barcelona all are after him all clubs that can offer UCL and money ...we can't ./..
Jovetic ? Fiorentina made it loud and clear that they won't sell players aka star and won't buy ones ...

Lol We brought Melo off them, when he was there best player, and they didn't wanna sell. Money talks......., plus we have to replace ADP, so we have to sign a world class 10# type player.
Comparing Neymar to Elia, now i know your a stupid *bleep*, you think Neymar would be on the bench for a Pepe? lol you stupid cockhead.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

wake up man

Cissokho - January

Summer market
M'villa
Jovetic
Hummels

:facepalm: No

Elia was a bench player for hamburg when we signed him, and he was no "wonder" kid, lol. Serbia didn't even get past the group stages, so i don't see how he was a "star" at the WC, lol. M'villa has the ablity to be world class and is in the french first team. Vidal, is ok and hasn't proven shit this season.

Read good I said TWENTE TALENT. I am sure u don't even now know was Elia in the WC10. you just want to troll and not make sense. You do know that Elia made a hell of a show in 2010 and all eu was after him.

Vidal had more touches than Sahin last yr in Bundes league. None of the players u talk about are WC ...sorry and u yell for them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

-reality-

No.

Lol We brought Melo off them, when he was there best player, and they didn't wanna sell. Money talks......., plus we have to replace ADP, so we have to sign a world class 10# type player.
Comparing Neymar to Elia, now i know your a stupid *bleep*, you think Neymar would be on the bench for a Pepe? lol you stupid cockhead.

the thing I waited Smile) banned take a break 15 days and lets see what u'll speak when you return
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

my hero

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:

-reality-

No.

the thing I waited Smile) banned take a break 15 days and lets see what u'll speak when you return

on second thought I will put you 25 % and last chance after this permaban comes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

yes dude that guy is crazy. talking about buying mvilla. what about vidal?

Jovetic would be ok, but whats gonna happen with quag vuci and matri? it isnt that simple.

real life is not FIFA.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

FIFA is real life. Infact, FIFA is the essence of life itself. smoking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister