Milantildeath
Grande_Milano
Dante
arabprince
TonyDaBeast
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

if this were to be sent to Galliani - Page 3 Empty Re: if this were to be sent to Galliani

Post by Milan31 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Let's drop this convo Milanista's, just because Dante disagreed with your post that does not mean he was disrespecting you Tony, you took it personal and that's where this all started. Let's keep it peaceful boys and respect each others opinions. We are Milanista's Smile

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

if this were to be sent to Galliani - Page 3 Empty Re: if this were to be sent to Galliani

Post by Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:i didnt mean to upset or try and stir up sh*t with my other fellow milanistas, for that im sorry, i was in the moment and i took it a bit too far sure. but i will not be made the scapegoat for wtv reason because i am the quiet poster while the other one got the respect from other people because hes been here since 2007 or because he does very long posts Razz too me its irrelevant and i couldnt care less to tell you. how can someone have a stature on an internet forum cmon Razz n e ways like milanfan said, we are all a big family and hes right and i will stay true to those values. sorry to all my milanistas. i will save my arguing and bad temper and all my little know-hows for the enemy Twisted Evil

Razz

His long posts are a mark of the sheer quality of his footballing mind and how he intends to express it. Detailed posts certainly are better to read than the usual lazy posts that most Milanisti post here ( this is not directed towards you).

As irrelevant this is to you, the forum and especially this section of the forum intends to follow the principle of giving each other a mutual exchange of respect regardless of the fact that its on the internet. Which also means this section has a designated respect for you and this is not only because you are a Milan fan.

Further respect, is based purely on merit which Dante has earned.

We just hope you can abide by that, even if you don't agree with it.

thanks mate . i do appreciate what you said.

Though , long posts of sheer quality are kind your thing , :bow:

mine just bring a "peacefull" side out of people Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 am

If this were to be sent to Galliani, he's be :facepalm: ing

Let's get on with the serious business of writing our hypothetical letter to him. Razz

Back on topic, is Andreas Granqvist of Genoa any good? We are being linked to him, but I have no idea who he is...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 am

Yeah, we should leave the long post thing to Arq and Iras.

Masters of it.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:If this were to be sent to Galliani, he's be :facepalm: ing

Let's get on with the serious business of writing our hypothetical letter to him. Razz

Back on topic, is Andreas Granqvist of Genoa any good? We are being linked to him, but I have no idea who he is...

Yeah I asked the same thing in the Transfer Activity thread.

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Yeah, we should leave the long post thing to Arq and Iras.

Masters of it.

Arq and Iras :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 am

And Dos
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2011/09/08/ac-milan-20112012-player-salaries-chart/

seeing this article...

seedorf, ambrosini, gattuso zambrotta... they all earn more than NEsta!!! and it is likely that ambrosini gattuso contract is going to be renewed.

Nesta professionalism on and off the pitch is unquestionable... even if he were to earn 5 million.. he deserves it...

other veterans.. they should be leaving ... as far as im concerned... the whole idea of respecting longest serving players, by offering contract is a bad bad idea..

i am very sorry to say this but gattuso ambrosini seedorf zambrotta dont deserve to say in milan, they simply shouldnt be staying.. in expensive of costing milan dear in terms of season performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Flamini 4.5 Million :facepalm:
Gattuso 4 Million :facepalm:
Zambrotta 3.5 Million :facepalm:

If we can clear up this deadweight in the summer, we can GET NEW PLAYERS!!!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Add in Dorf and Ambro for 3 million a piece in salary this year. :facepalm: And this was after they supposedly reduced their salaries.

I mean sure they have their games where they look great but we need players who do this consistently game after game.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

wow thats 18M right there with those five :O
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 am

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7850531/espn-magazine-sportingintelligence-global-salary-survey-espn-magazine

thanks to contributor from general section from bringing this.

wow.... our avg. salary spending is 6 million, and total salary for players.... 150 million ... 10 million more than inter.

:facepalm:

i am surprised looking at those figures, that we pay more on salary than ManUTD Arsenal Liverpool Juventus????

that is just terrible... our management has declared that squad will be resized to 25 players, and i voice again that we shouldnt be paying so hefty to veterans who have nothing much to give ... performance wise....

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 am

i guess berlu was right about axing half the sequad.......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 am

I dont know wh yMilan is paying over 3 mils to players like Seedorf ,Gattuso and Ambro.Freakin wheelchair zambrotta is getting 3.5 mils ,I could play better than him.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 03, 2012 1:45 am

I'd tell him sign Verratti right now!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3