Is Galliani the best negotiator right now?

+24
DeviAngel
Milantildeath
Babun
S
Superpeppe
IzzyC08
Brigate Rossonere
guest7
pUsHa
M99
The BoyWonder
uzonero
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
Interista809
Internal
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
BeautifulGame
Kick
dostoevsky
Mr Nick09
Giancarlo
zizzle
cositomilan
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Galliani the best negotiator right now? Empty Is Galliani the best negotiator right now?

Post by cositomilan Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 am

Galliani have put up some impressive deals lately.Bringing french international Mexes,one of the best Nigerian internationals In taiwo also bad boy cassano and he did all this for free without mentioning Ibracadabra for only a fraction of the cost Indeed Galliani is a monster of deals he is really a top top negotiator..... :king:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is Galliani the best negotiator right now? Empty Re: Is Galliani the best negotiator right now?

Post by zizzle Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:17 am

sadly he is
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is Galliani the best negotiator right now? Empty Re: Is Galliani the best negotiator right now?

Post by cositomilan Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 am

and now el shaarwy sorry for the interistas Sad
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 am

Yes, but I do not approve of the overpriced transfer of El Shaarawy. I'm sure we will find out more information on that. But other than that, he's been the best since last summer.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 am

I dont think he is the best negotiator, more like the most opportunistic.

Got Mexes on a free, no magic involved; same with cassano. Got players on the last year of contract etc...

he didnt pull out any miracle signing imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I dont think he is the best negotiator, more like the most opportunistic.

Got Mexes on a free, no magic involved; same with cassano. Got players on the last year of contract etc...

Ibrahimovic for 24 million was very impressive and we'll see what happens if Ganso comes to Milan, though otherwise I agree with you. Emanuelson and Vila were cheap deals though they still need to prove their worth, whilst Van Bommel was a fantastic swoop but deals such as Yepes, Cassano and Van Bommel have been effectively opportunistic, though they're still a credit to his work in the past year.

Galliani's had a few bumpy years, however he has been doing an excellent job of late.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 am

Better than Roman, TBH.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 am

Smalling and Hernandez have been great deals for United recently however I'm not sure how much was paid for the former. Such a pity that Bebe drags down the transfer achievements of last season.

Depending on who they bring in for their midfield they could challenge Milan for their recent transfer activity.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 am

dostoevsky wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I dont think he is the best negotiator, more like the most opportunistic.

Ibrahimovic for 24 million was very impressive and we'll see what happens if Ganso comes to Milan, though otherwise I agree with you. Emanuelson and Vila were cheap deals though they still need to prove their worth, whilst Van Bommel was a fantastic swoop but deals such as Yepes, Cassano and Van Bommel have been effectively opportunistic, though they're still a credit to his work in the past year.

Galliani's had a few bumpy years, however he has been doing an excellent job of late.

yh we cant speculate about Ganso.

Ibra was a quality signing, getting barcelona to accept a 3y payment plan is ridiculous tho, kudos there, just speaks of how much they wanted him out.

"lucky" business overall, kind of annoying in a way, lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 am

Mourinho IMO.
E'to + money for Ibra , Sneijder and Lucio at Inter
Sahin , Ozil and Khadera are all absolute bargains.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 am

I've been impressed.

That's all I'll say Very Happy
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Mourinho IMO.

You're not giving any credit to branca, he deserves credit for the transfers of the 09-10 season

And you're forgetting milito, thiago motta, pandev and most recently, pazzini & nagatomo
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 am

Internal wrote:

You're not giving any credit to branca, he deserves credit for the transfers of the 09-10 season

Is he still at Inter?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Internal wrote:

Is he still at Inter?

Branca?

No, he's in Portugal right now....
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 am

Yes he is.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 am

Interista809 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Internal wrote:

Is he still at Inter?

Branca?

No, he's in Portugal right now....

Yup, doin work! But he's still
Employed with internazionale
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 am

I know..... he's on Mission Impossible sponsored by Massimo Moratti.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

Branca is the absolute best,and by some distance too...Galliani impressive for getting a 29 year old Ibra for 24?Branca made the same deal for a 5 years younger Ibra.Galliani bought Robinho for 18,Branca bought Sneijder for 15.Mexes free?Branca took Lucio free...Galiani buys El Sharaawy for 20...Branca bought Coutinho for 3.

Galliani did make great deals recently,but Branca is out of this world.Eto'o deal was the best piece of business I've ever seen,and we got Milito and Motta for peanuts.Galliani has attention now because's Inter's been quiet for 2 years now on the market...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

VibeTribe wrote:Branca is the absolute best,and by some distance too...Galliani impressive for getting a 29 year old Ibra for 24?Branca made the same deal for a 5 years younger Ibra.Galliani bought Robinho for 18,Branca bought Sneijder for 15.Mexes free?Branca took Lucio free...Galiani buys El Sharaawy for 20...Branca bought Coutinho for 3.

Galliani did make great deals recently,but Branca is out of this world.Eto'o deal was the best piece of business I've ever seen,and we got Milito and Motta for peanuts.Galliani has attention now because's Inter's been quiet for 2 years now on the market...

typical....
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 am

Branca is good but i think galliani is the best out there.

P.S: Mourinho isn't a negotiator, he only outlines his needs while the club directors work on it. So, i don't think mourinho deserves a mention here
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 am

Whether its Branco or Mourinho or whoever else who did the E'to & Ibra swap has to be the best.I have never seen any club accepting a deal stupid like Barca did.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am

Barca are pretty poor at negotiating and always get conned by almost every other team
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

Mourihon signings were Quaresma and Mancini....

Branca signings were Eto'o, Sneijder, Lucio, Milito, etc.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

Galliani is like a fox. We saved so much by getting tons of players for free and not mediocre players. Amazing how can he can pull this off repeatedly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 am

VibeTribe wrote:Branca is the absolute best,and by some distance too...Galliani impressive for getting a 29 year old Ibra for 24?Branca made the same deal for a 5 years younger Ibra.Galliani bought Robinho for 18,Branca bought Sneijder for 15.Mexes free?Branca took Lucio free...Galiani buys El Sharaawy for 20...Branca bought Coutinho for 3.

Rubbish.

YOu need to look at all the other transfers that have turned out big. What can I say about Inter? You can talk about Eto'o all you want... until the sky turns green. But let me tell you something... what about the other parts of the team? Branca... nothing special.

Coutinho? Bleh. Overrated so badly by Inter fans almost disgusting. I laughed. Branca doesn't even compare to what Uncle Fester has done for Milan since 1986. Doesn't even come close. You want me to go to through the history for you? Yes, Galliani had a few bumpy years (2007-2009 more or less), but look at the overall picture please. Look at everything since the man has been in charge.

Then you'll know for a fact that Galliani blows everyone out of the water, including Branca and Moggi. Branca never did anything special., And Sneijder really only had one great season with Inter... this past season has been... bleh. And I think Van Bommel really got the best of him. A free transfer like Van Bommel is worth its weight in gold. See you don't mention Taiwo, Van Bommel, or Boateng... of course not.

And you don't mention all the crap buys Inter has done the last 5 years. Come on now.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next