sportsczy
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go Empty Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Psg-t-silva-apres-lavezzi/288667

L'Equipe sources too. Holy shat.

Barca and PSG are on him. Depends whether he goes for the money or the trophies. PSG is offering 25% on transfer fee and 20% more wages than Barca.

L'Equipe is going to publish a story on PSG's pursuit of Damiao once Nilmar is signed by Internacional too...

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 pm

he has said it many times, read it on a swedish website ages ago

Both him and Ibra could go because Milan are cash strapped
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Vibestradamus predicted this 2 years ago Laughing Only I said Real or Barca,didn't see QSG coming....Milan fans calling me an idiot,where are you :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 pm

PSG are offering 70 mil for both SIlva and Pato, which is much more attractive to Milan. With that money, they get to keep Ibra and buy 3 top players at least.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Hopefully Barca doesn't get Silva Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:he has said it many times, read it on a swedish website ages ago

Ibra as well? Credible sources?

Juventus domination next season? scratch
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm

7amood11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:he has said it many times, read it on a swedish website ages ago

Ibra as well? Credible sources?

The PSG deal of 70 mil for Pato-Silva allows them to keep Ibra and buy 2-3 top players.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Sports, i think they are using old quotes, at this point i think it was made clear that Thiago would not move.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm

L'Equipe used to have a good reputation, but now they just write the same slanderous and unreliable crap that the likes of lol.com publish... and of course they're linking him to PSG. Also, 70 mil would barely be enough for Silva, let alone Pato. The debate is over, Berlusconi and Galliani have both said that Silva, Pato and Ibra will not be leaving.

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Not old quotes. They are quoting from his vacation. L'Equipe doesn't stick its neck out like this unless they have solid info. Doesn't mean it will happen... but it does mean that the story has a lot of bite.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:L'Equipe used to have a good reputation, but now they just write the same slanderous and unreliable crap that the likes of lol.com publish... and of course they're linking him to PSG. Also, 70 mil would barely be enough for Silva, let alone Pato. The debate is over, Berlusconi and Galliani have both said that Silva, Pato and Ibra will not be leaving.

lol. L'equipe has called every major transfer in France this summer and have never been wrong. They even break the details of the transfers. Nice try though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:Not old quotes. They are quoting from his vacation. L'Equipe doesn't stick its neck out like this unless they have solid info. Doesn't mean it will happen... but it does mean that the story has a lot of bite.
I remember back when L'Equipe accused Ian Thorpe (the Australian swimmer) of taking drugs to make his feet bigger. They got sued for defamation and lost. I haven't trusted them since then.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Not old quotes. They are quoting from his vacation. L'Equipe doesn't stick its neck out like this unless they have solid info. Doesn't mean it will happen... but it does mean that the story has a lot of bite.
I remember back when L'Equipe accused Ian Thorpe (the Australian swimmer) of taking drugs to make his feet bigger. They got sued for defamation and lost. I haven't trusted them since then.

They're a footy magazine/media first. They concentrate a vast majority of their resources there. Rugby is second. I don't follow them for anything else. All i know that they are rarely if ever wrong about their footy stories when they use their internal sources.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:17 pm

who cares about Ian Thorpe, this is a football related story, and they are story.

The story is simply that PSG is readying a huge offer for Thiago Silva, is there anything wrong with that?

They are not even stating that Silva will leave this summer, calm down lol, seeing Silva linked to a huge and trustworthy paper seems to upset lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 pm

He could go

And he could not go also
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:who cares about Ian Thorpe, this is a football related story, and they are story.

The story is simply that PSG is readying a huge offer for Thiago Silva, is there anything wrong with that?

They are not even stating that Silva will leave this summer, calm down lol, seeing Silva linked to a huge and trustworthy paper seems to upset lol

I laugh whenever someone says 'calm down' in discussions like this on GL. I'm just having a conversation here and happen to disagree- it doesn't mean I'm upset, it means I have a different point of view.

Sure, this is football-related, but how can you assume that one part of their magazine is reliable when another part is not? There was clearly relevance in what I said. L'Equipe may have broken every major transfer in French football, but I'm sure they still got many rumours wrong.

Just as L'Equipe has a right to publish their rumour, I have a right to provide evidence to refute it. If anyone here looks in the Milan section, you will find this quote from yesterday:

"I have promised [Ibrahimovic] the No.10 jersey, although I have not talked to Seedorf yet [about his future]. Thiago Silva is priceless," Galliani told reporters at the start of a juniors camp.

Not to mention that Silva said this 6 days ago:

"I have been told that for Milan I am a fundamental part of the team and non-transferable," Thiago Silva told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"If I am tempted to play in the Premier League or La Liga? Absolutely not. I am happy at Milan and I want to stay.

"I spoke with [Milan CEO] Adriano Galliani before I left for Hamburg, and he told me: 'You can stay calm because you are not leaving this club'."

Earlier in the week, Zlatan Ibrahimovic stated that the team needed some fine-tuning in the summer, and Thiago Silva has called on the Rossoneri chiefs to make a big investment in new signings.

"Ibrahimovic and I think the same way: we came to this club to win and we are staying for that same reason," the defender added.

"Milan are already a competitive side, but this season showed that in order to go further, we need more quality players."
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Difference is that this story is today from a reputable source and your story is weeks old...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

7amood11 wrote:Ibra as well? Credible sources?

yh, its pretty credible down in Sweden
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Silva and galliani said he will stay,there is no chance this deal will happen with the Qatar teams
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

A rumor is not an absolute truth, they are reporting about PSG's interest, not Milan willingness to sell, it's quite clear, although they do use a quote Galliani made a couple of weeks ago. So what are you refuting?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Difference is that this story is today from a reputable source and your story is weeks old..
:facepalm: read it again.
My stories are also from a reputable source (La Gazzetta dello Sport) and as I wrote, one is from yesterday and the other is from 6 days ago.

Mr Nick09 wrote:A rumor is not an absolute truth, they are reporting about PSG's interest, not Milan willingness to sell, it's quite clear, although they do use a quote Galliani made a couple of weeks ago. So what are you refuting?
I am saying that it is unprofessional and unethical to include an old quote to make their story about PSG preparing their bid now seem like it has more substance and a greater chance to succeed. I don't know how a statement from Galliani saying that "Silva could go" could possibly be interpreted in any other way apart from being about Milan's willingness to sell.

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Silva said he wants to stay in Milan until he returns to fluminense.galliani said ibra and TS are inegotiable.unless a outrages bid comes,I don't see it happening.when I say outrages I mean 50M+
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:41 pm

The problem is that you think in absolutes... as in players, presidents and managers always speaking the truth. They will say whatever is to their PR advantage in the open. Behind back doors... completely different.

You say your sources are good. I say mine are better. But i don't bring up some ridiculous Ian Thorpe story from years ago to make my case. I just offer an opinion.

Btw, Armstrong has never used steroids either. True story. I have some designer water i need to sell you... you seem like the perfect candidate lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:The problem is that you think in absolutes... as in players, presidents and managers always speaking the truth. They will say whatever is to their PR advantage in the open. Behind back doors... completely different.

You say your sources are good. I say mine are better. But i don't bring up some ridiculous Ian Thorpe story from years ago make my case.

Btw, Armstrong has never used steroids either. True story. I have some designer water i need to sell you... you seem like the perfect candidate lol.
Of course people don't tell the truth in public all the time, but we can only go on what they actually say. Getting Messi to tell you he's staying at Barca and then writing a story about him going to PSG on the assumption that he could be lying doesn't make for a good story now, does it?

Magazines have a reputation to uphold that is built up over many years. If they get sued for defamation and lose, it means they were lying.

I compare a story about swimming to football and get criticised, but you are now talking about Lance Armstrong and cycling. That's rich.

I don't know what you're going on about in the last part. Have you run out of ideas?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Hang on...

Is sportczy telling us to ignore what Galliani ACTUALLY SAID (and has been repeated many times) and take everything the papers say as gospel?

:facepalm: