B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia

+3
Cotes
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia Empty B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Brescia sporting director Andrea Iaconi has confirmed that his club will sell Nicola Leali to Juventus at the end of the season.

The goalkeeper has been heavily linked with the Old Lady this term and a transfer is seemingly imminent.

“Leali is practically a Juventus player,” Iaconi told Reggione Pallone when questioned on the 19-year-old’s future.

“At the end of the current campaign we will make his transfer to the Bianconeri official.”

Leali, an Italian under-19 international, was handed some games in Serie B this term before Alessandro Calori came in as boss.

Once the latter arrived at the Stadio Rigamonti in December, the young custodian saw the gloves transferred to the more experienced Michele Arcari.

Leali is seen by some as a natural replacement for Gigi Buffon, currently 34, when he eventually ends his career in Turin.

The teenager has also been linked with Napoli, Sporting Lisbon, Manchester City and Barcelona in the past.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia Empty Re: B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm

i don't believe that we will ever see someone like BUFFON;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia Empty Re: B.NEWS : LEALI IS JUVENTUS PLAYER ! say Brescia

Post by Cotes Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:i don't believe that we will ever see someone like BUFFON;

We never believe we would see someone like Zoff...but Buffon has proved us wrong & is still proving us wrong even now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Pescara goalkeeping Coach dies

Italian football is in mourning after the sudden death of former Foggia, Lazio, Napoli and Bari goalkeeper Francesco Mancini, aged 43.

The former top-flight shot-stopper, who spent a decade between the sticks at Foggia, making 235 appearances for the club, passed away this afternoon after falling ill at his home.

Mancini, who retired in 2008 after a playing career that spanned 23 years and 11 clubs, had recently made the move into coaching. Last season he took up the role of goalkeeper Coach at Zdenek Zemen’s Foggia, before following the tactician in the summer to Pescara.

Reports indicate that Mancini directed regular exercise and training routines this morning at Pescara’s training ground, before returning home in the afternoon. Emergency services were called to his house after he reportedly fell ill, but it is believed that he died before even reaching the hospital.

Pescara are currently sat second in the Serie B table and are in with a real chance of gaining promotion to Serie A.
============

Hope its not something because of leali :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Cotes wrote:

We never believe we would see someone like Zoff...but Buffon has proved us wrong & is still proving us wrong even now...

then why do the top clubs like BARCELONA have goalkeeper who is not 20% close to BUFFON ?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 pm

makes no sense, I don't believe this for a second, either his skill is being exaggerated, or he's not going to juventus.

Explain to me why the "future best goalkeeper of all time" would go to a club to be a substitute for the captain/#1 choice goalkeeper for over a decade. So he can rock the bench until he's 24? we're talking about a freaking man who made his serie a debut at the age of 17, and a regular starter at the age of 18, and an ITALIAN NATIONAL TEAM debut at the age of 19 (and we actually had amazing keepers at the time).

Leali is 19 and has yet to even debut for Serie A, if he wants to make a name of himself, and if he's actually that good , he wouldn't join Juventus, nor would he join Inter, he would join a team like Napoli and Milan which actually have amazing keepers as well but at the age and skill level where the "future best goalkeeper of all time" could manage to snatch a starting position, OR more likely: join a small serie a club or a mid table team.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 am

I think Leali would be good buy.

OR - the more likely scenario - Buy Leali and loan him out for 1-2 seasons to get regular Serie A experience before bringing him back towards the end of Buffons career.

Not a bad move IMO
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:56 am

It's a good buy. I think you're taking things too seriously, Zarola. He's a prospect like our other goalie prospects. He probably won't be another Buffon, but you only see a GK like Buffon come along every ten years or so. He might be good or he might be a bust. We will see in due time...
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 am

I just find it *bleep* pathetic and insulting when people compare this kid to a world champion, a national hero, arguably the best ever when already at this age Buffon had accomplished so much more than Leali.

if juve actually did purchase him now they'd have to loan him for a good 4-5 years until he actually gets to start, and if a player is supposed to be as good as ppl are hyping him, then he wouldn't want to sit the bench.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am

zarola wrote:

Explain to me why the "future best goalkeeper of all time" would go to a club to be a substitute for the captain/#1 choice goalkeeper for over a decade. So he can rock the bench until he's 24?

i could think of a reason.

the same reason Branescu chose Juve over Man Utd and Aston Villa (link).

To learn from, arguably, the best goalkeeper there is now.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 pm

zarola wrote:I just find it *bleep* pathetic and insulting when people compare this kid to a world champion, a national hero, arguably the best ever when already at this age Buffon had accomplished so much more than Leali.

if juve actually did purchase him now they'd have to loan him for a good 4-5 years until he actually gets to start, and if a player is supposed to be as good as ppl are hyping him, then he wouldn't want to sit the bench.

I've learned to just accept that the press and fans are always going to compare some young talent to the next [fill in the name of legendary player here]. There was a time that Mourad Meghni was called the next Zidane and we all know how that turned out. Giovinco was going to be the heir to Del Piero. The list goes on an on. If this really angers you that much, then you should avoid reading any football rumors in the press.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 pm

zarola wrote:I just find it *bleep* pathetic and insulting when people compare this kid to a world champion, a national hero, arguably the best ever when already at this age Buffon had accomplished so much more than Leali.

i did not compare this kid with BUFFON; because that would be ridiculous

I said we will never find someone like BUFFON;

someone like CEZAR we already have its STORARI; but someone like BUFFON is impossible

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down