B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !

+3
Juventude
inderbaby
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be  Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !  Empty B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:09 pm

We continue to look for the bomber to 20-plus goal seasons and there are so many names that are associated incredible figures and overpriced. Today, however, we move back a few meters going to talk of reinforcements for the midfield. Our median is definitely one of the strongest available and Mr. Conte has decided to reinforce it only with players of equal level.

The choice seems to have fallen on Hernanes midfielder under the Lazio of Lotito . Class '85, "O Prophet" , like a lot for its flexibility: it can play all the roles in the midfield, if necessary, could replace Pirlo as the top down and, above all, as your first game, but can also play as a midfielder and military offensive as a means in the left-midfield three. A median of absolute quality, with great technique and tenacity. The problem is his card, valued at 30 million euros, an outlay considered very high from the top of Corso Galileo Ferraris.

Nevertheless, Juventus have already studied how to convince Lotito to deprive himself of his jewel: Marotta is ready to put on the plate four compensatory techniques that much like the DS Igli Tare . These are: Reto Ziegler , Milos Krasic , Fabio Quagliarella and Michele Pazienza . The first was already close to wear the white and blue jersey last season; Krasic was already expressly required by Lotito , Quagliarella is now the fifth Earl of choice and would be the right shoulder to Miroslav Klose and finally Patience could really fill a role as a first order in the Lazio midfield.

Obviously there will be many problems to be solved also with regard to these players: Krasic wants to England but did not receive bids; Patience wants the same engagement that gave Juve (about 1.2 million euros); Quagliarella not want to leave Turin if not for a team of equal level and also for his lack of bids, Ziegler has already refused the transfer to Lazio badly for Juve. In short, very complicated to enter into negotiations with the hard Lotito , but with the right offer, this option could actually turn into action. For sure is that Hernanes can define a player from Juventus!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be  Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !

Post by inderbaby Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Quality player but where does he fit into Conte's system scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be  Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Conte : ' Hernenes will be Juventus player. " We are studying the transfer !

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Bare in mind that this is report Smile lol I dunno if he said it if true than I see him as vice pirlo he can do that or vice marchisio ? or maybe conte will go

------------------Pirlo---------
-----------Vidal-------Marchisio----
-----------------Hernanes------
------------Higuain-------Vucinic--

4-1-2-1-2 ?

Who knows
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Juventus are keeping tabs on Lazio midfielder Hernanes, Goal.com Italy can reveal.

The Bianconeri are already planning for the next season, and while the signing of a world-class striker is believed to be their priority, the Turin-based club are also interested in adding to their midfield options.

Hernanes has been a key player at Lazio since he arrived at the Stadio Olimpico in 2010 in an €11.1 million deal, with 37 competitive appearances and 11 goals to his name in 2011-12.

His performances have not gone unnoticed at the continent and have caught the eye of Juventus, with whom Lazio have a good rapport after Stephan Lichtsteiner joined the Bianconeri last summer.

It is understood that the Aquile have set a steep price-tag of €30 million on their star midfielder. Juventus, however, are willing to include at least one player in the deal as makeweight as they seek to lower the Lazio's demands.

Reto Ziegler, Milos Krasic, Fabio Quagliarella and Michele Pazienza all potential candidates to be included in a prospective offer.

Juventus are currently locked in heated battle for the Serie A title with AC Milan as they sit second with 59 points, four behind the Rossoneri.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm

I can't think of a formation that I think would be productive offensively and would allow Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal to still start with Hernanes. The formation you proposed, Devi, does work, but I worry that it doesn't have a lot of width and it wouldn't allow us to utilize the wings. CMs aren't really a problem for Juve, besides needing a vice for Pirlo. What we really need are strikers, wings, and a couple more defenders for depth.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Juventude wrote:I can't think of a formation that I think would be productive offensively and would allow Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal to still start with Hernanes. The formation you proposed, Devi, does work, but I worry that it doesn't have a lot of width and it wouldn't allow us to utilize the wings. CMs aren't really a problem for Juve, besides needing a vice for Pirlo. What we really need are strikers, wings, and a couple more defenders for depth.

Maybe Conte settled for 4-3-3 without wings but instead with wide attackers that formation I posted with good passers can do wonders but this might be dissinformation or maybe conte will use Hernanes as SS ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Gooood player ..HE can be rotated with the mid in 4-3-3 coz we gonna play (hopefully) CL next year so we need fresh Pirlo for big games
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I agree, Devi. Any formation would need to resemble a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 that would allow for some type of wing play, whether that comes from the midfield or a trident attack. Hernanes is a great player though. I'm sure that we could find a way to use him. However, if he is too expensive, I'm sure that Marotta can come up with better ways to spend that money.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Very quality player...
I always thought Milan would make the first move for him but seeing they have an agreement with Montolivo...I say get him!
Get passer, vision,freekicks & can play as AM or DM
Players like Vidal & Marchisio WILL get suspended in CL & Serie A plus fatigue...It's good to have him & Padoin as back up!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 am

30mil??? what a bloody joke

Hes a very good player. But not 30m.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Bare in mind that this is report Smile lol I dunno if he said it if true than I see him as vice pirlo he can do that or vice marchisio ? or maybe conte will go

4-1-2-1-2 ?

Who knows

the only problem about this formation is pirlo loses the ball quite easily so using him as the last man in midfield would be dangerous
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm

MMM wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Bare in mind that this is report Smile lol I dunno if he said it if true than I see him as vice pirlo he can do that or vice marchisio ? or maybe conte will go

4-1-2-1-2 ?

Who knows

the only problem about this formation is pirlo loses the ball quite easily so using him as the last man in midfield would be dangerous

Pirlo plays the same role now in Juve in 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 the position is called Deep lying midfielder
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down