goonbrain
Lord Hades
dostoevsky
Lex
guest7
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:27

Sushi Master wrote:The constant wank over an all Spanish final also make me sick.

it gets to me as well, especially the lack of respect for other teams. such as Chelsea, Milan and Bayern. This teams deserves to be respected and anyone of them can win the competition, especially since they have all gotten to the final in recent years, unlike Real Madrid.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:31

You forgot Benfica, OM and APOEL :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:34

Well i
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:The constant wank over an all Spanish final also make me sick.

it gets to me as well, especially the lack of respect for other teams. such as Chelsea, Milan and Bayern. This teams deserves to be respected and anyone of them can win the competition, especially since they have all gotten to the final in recent years, unlike Real Madrid.

Time for Real to go to the final and earn some that respect, at least, then.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:35

Zealous wrote:You forgot Benfica, OM and APOEL :vagi:

it's ok not to show so much respect to them(but still deserves some sort of respect), since they haven't done so much in recent years.

Madrid doesn't deserve all the hype, since all they have done in recent years is one semi final.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:36

to be honest the jokes were :facepalm: as well
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:36

free_cat wrote:The last one is so much likely than Apoel beating Real Madrid that already has happened like 4 of every 5 times Barça has played a knock out round. Exactly 15 weeks ago, it happened again vs. Bayern Leverkusen. Pathetic journalism.

+1

Correct me if im wrong, but since Guardiola became the coach hasnt there only been 2(real mandril, inter) out of 20 knockout games games that barca has had a opponent sent off? If so I dont understand how its unlikely that barca will face 11 players...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:38

That only happens when they under a real threat of losing ^^^
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:38

Lord Hispano wrote:Well i
Idrisozet wrote:

Time for Real to got to the final and earn some that respect, at least, then.

easier said than done.

I still remember what Sergio Ramos said before the Lyon match and how disrespectful he was, until of course we showed Lyon some respect and then dumped them out home and away.

You must earn your respect, not media hyping.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:41

Well what better way to earn respect than dumping the mighty APOEL (and Bayern I guess if they beat OM) on their way to the final :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:45

Zealous wrote:That only happens when they under a real threat of losing ^^^

Are you talking to me?

If you are then how come abidal got sent off against chelsea when we were losing? in my opinion getting a player sent off when you are losing is worse than getting a player when you are drawing..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:45

Idrisozet wrote:
easier said than done.

I still remember what Sergio Ramos said before the Lyon match and how disrespectful he was, until of course we showed Lyon some respect and then dumped them out home and away.

So we should respect Inter "now" or at least "more than" Real for beating Barca in the CL Final 2 years ago? Or even respect Bayern for losing to Inter in that final the same Bayern who cannot defeat Dortmund for 2 years now?

I think Real have earned their current respect for two reasons.

1. Playing the final of CL in the Semi's of last years CL.

2. Currently beating Barca in the league.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:50; edited 2 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:46

Zealous wrote:Well what better way to earn respect than dumping the mighty APOEL (and Bayern I guess if they beat OM) on their way to the final :bow:

Yeah.

and then we can talk, although one of us will maybe talk more after the semi's.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:54

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
easier said than done.

So we should respect Inter "now" or at least "more than" Real for beating Barca in the CL Final 2 years ago?

I think Real have earned their current respect for two reasons.

1. Playing the final of CL in the Semi's of last years CL.

2. Currently beating Barca in the league.

This season is not yet over, Madrid could draw two matches and lost to Barca and all the self glorification will be over.

and that is very possible and an objective observation.

Also Madrid have only gotten to the semi finals in cpl in the last 7 years or so, although they have won la-Liga within those years. So to me winning the La-Liga not to talk of just being ontop of La-Liga doesn't earn you respect or whatsoever in cpl, ask United, City and Dortmund about that.

and yeah if Inter or United were still in the competition, they deserves some respect just like Chelsea, Milan and Bayern.

Instead of the media over hyping all Spanish final, that's not an objective observation.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:54

Who knows maybe even after the quarters.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:04

Pretty poor humor as none of those jokes were funny.

APOEL have earned their place in this comp and have fought hard for respect. It's disappointing to see that respect isn't reciprocated honestly.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:07

Disrespect and Madrid goes hand in hand, just as much as play-acting and Barca goes hand in hand.

All Spanish final my ass

I mean who really wants to watch Barca kicking some asses, I'm tired of this fixture. 1 winner all the time.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:14

Idrisozet wrote:

This season is not yet over, Madrid could draw two matches and lost to Barca and all the self glorification will be over.

Also Madrid have only gotten to the semi finals in cpl in the last 7 years or so, although they have won la-Liga within those years. So to me winning the La-Liga not to talk of just being ontop of La-Liga doesn't earn you respect or whatsoever in cpl, ask United, City and Dortmund about that.

and yeah if Inter or United were still in the competition, they deserves some respect just like Chelsea, Milan and Bayern.

Instead of the media over hyping all Spanish final, that's not an objective observation.

It seems the very idea of an all Spanish final raises your jelly meter to maximum. Laughing Well, I give respect to those whom have earn it.

Barca haven't lost their and Madrid have gotten their's. They are both the 2 strongest teams ATM and the world more or less knows it. It's not just media hype.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:15

I don't mind another all Spanish final. Unless you're a liberated feline then it would just be one Spanish side in the final
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:17

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

It seems the very idea of an all Spanish final raises your jelly meter to maximum. Laughing Well, I give respect to those whom have earn it.

Barca haven't lost their and Madrid have gotten their's. They are both the 2 strongest teams ATM and the world more or less knows it. It's not just media hype.

lol...La Ligol fan boy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:22

Idrisozet wrote:

lol...La Ligol fan boy

What's the matter? Did I get under your skin? Laughing Well, I'm sorry if I did. It wasn't my intention.

Come on, man, seriously come clean what makes you think Bayern have done anything to deserve more praise than Real? The CL final you lost to Inter 2 years ago?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:32

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

lol...La Ligol fan boy

What's the matter? Did I get under your skin? Laughing Well, I'm sorry if I did. It wasn't my intention.

Come on, man, seriously come clean what makes you think Bayern have done anything to deserve more praise than Real? The CL final you lost to Inter 2 years ago?

I'm not saying that or am I.? Back in the days, when quarter final used to look like this.

Liverpool vs Juventus
Bayern vs Chelsea
PSV vs Lyon
Inter vs Milan

Football had more dignity and respect then, now Madrid just managed a semi last year and all we hear is all Spanish final. Rename "semi final" final before final, I've never seen a club or an establishment that is as disrespectful or arrogant as Madrid

OT: you got to agree PSV vs Milan was a classic match.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:40

Idrisozet wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

lol...La Ligol fan boy

I'm not saying that or am I.? Back in the days, when quarter final used to look like this.

Liverpool vs Juventus
Bayern vs Chelsea
PSV vs Lyon
Inter vs Milan

Football had more dignity and respect then, now Madrid just managed a semi last year and all we hear is all Spanish final. Rename "semi final" final before final, I've never seen a club or an establishment that is as disrespectful or arrogant as Madrid

Well, the Final last year was less competitive then the Semi'S between those two. Man U couldn't handle it simply put wheras Real managed to make the game controversial even.

Back then clubs wheren't centered around 2 teams. I agree. If you notice almost every big club at the present is either in turmoil or just recovering from their turmoil.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:41

Man I really hope we win the CL this year. Hearing "Hala Madrid" blasting through the Allianz speakers would be awesome :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:46

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

lol...La Ligol fan boy

Liverpool vs Juventus
Bayern vs Chelsea
PSV vs Lyon
Inter vs Milan

Well, the Final last year was less competitive then the Semi'S between those two. Man U couldn't handle it simply put wheras Real managed to make the game controversial even.

Back then clubs wheren't centered around 2 teams. I agree. If you notice almost every big club at the present is either in turmoil or just recovering from their turmoil.

I don't understand you.

Madrid couldn't even managed a win in any of the matches not even in their home match, they scored 1 goal in 180 minute probably more minute with extra time.

and you think that was more competitive than United vs Barca that ended 3:1 thesame aggregate score line with Madrid vs Barca.

I don't understand Madrid fans.

el classico hype is getting to you, I can agree it was probably more competitive because of the fighting and kicking from Madrid fans, coach and players

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:49; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:49

Idrisozet wrote:Disrespect and Madrid goes hand in hand, just as much as play-acting and Barca goes hand in hand.

Dude, you kinda had a point before, but this just shows that youre just jealous of the real European masters here. You want respect, go win 9 European Cups dude.
10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid - Page 2 Tumblr_lp7jtd2Q901qilhar

We'll see whose lining up in the Allianz on 19 May, shall we?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:50

There's a big chance we would have beaten United last year in a final.

Also your argument is actually one in favour of Madrid. Barca beat United 3-1 in one game. They needed 2 games to get a similar scoreline against Madrid (Madrid had a goal harshly disallowed as well), not to mention in a "final" situation Madrid beat Barcelona.

It's not silly to think that Madrid have a shot at winning the CL this year despite your best efforts.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:52; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next