goonbrain
Lord Hades
dostoevsky
Lex
guest7
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: 10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid

Post by adnyana179 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 am

Even if it is a mismatch, a terrible team would not have topped their group and held their own in progressing against Lyon.

They earned the right to face us at such a level.

adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: 10 things that are more likely to occur than APOEL beating Real Madrid

Post by matpol Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

I don't rate APOEL and I'm not impressed with their 'achievement'. Roding luck to the quarters but beating Lyon on penalties (I don't rate Lyon either but they outplayed APOEL and should have won it in ET) is not achievement for me and I didn't buy 'APOEL deserve credit' stories. Not even ONE shot? In a home game? I know that they are minor team, don't have money etc but to play in QF of UCL on home soil and didn't manage even one shot on goal tells everything. Even Segunda teams in Copa del Rey 1/32 shot at Madrid goal for once.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t18809-you-know-competition-is-in-decline-when good thread
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 am

So you are naturally that dense. Thank you for answering me indirectly. You may now go back to wearing your helmet
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 am

free_cat wrote:Yesterday's was a low moment in CL history.

No the lowest point was the Leverkusen game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

Zealous wrote:

Yes, off course, Apoel is better than Leverkusen. :facepalm:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 am

Lex wrote:So you are naturally that dense. Thank you for answering me indirectly. You may now go back to wearing your helmet

I don't like underdogs and average teams and won't hide it. You may now go back to wanking over wonderful APOEL, goodbye.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:13 am

matpol wrote:
Lex wrote:So you are naturally that dense. Thank you for answering me indirectly. You may now go back to wearing your helmet

I don't like underdogs and average teams and won't hide it. You may now go back to wanking over wonderful APOEL, goodbye.
At least he's truthful, gotta give him props for that lol
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Yes, off course, Apoel is better than Leverkusen. :facepalm:

At least APOEL tried, they have heart. Actually I'm pretty sure they would have beat Leverkusen.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

matpol wrote:

Will you support Poland at Euro's?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 am

matpol wrote:I don't like underdogs
How do you feel about cancer patients? Or your average joe fighting in court against a big money corporation who have done him wrong?

Or does this faux badass attitude apply only to football?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 am

Lex wrote:
matpol wrote:I don't like underdogs
How do you feel about cancer patients? Or your average joe fighting in court against a big money corporation who have done him wrong?

Or does this faux badass attitude apply only to football?

+1
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 am

confused : So a team (any team big or small) plays their heart and sould out....and it's the low point in CL History.

APOEL fans signing at 0-3 down was the high point in CL history for me, it evinced what CL is all about. The CL isn't always about winning, it's about what it means to the fans, without the fans no club exist and if APOEL's fans were proud of their display yesterday, nothing you can say about them being a small club or getting dominated matters.

You know what's a disgrace....you guys calling a team that had to pass through every single qualifying stage to get to the CL, a team that topped their group despite no one expecting them to, a team that got to the quater finals with the lowest budget in the competition (possibly in the history of the knockout stages)...a disgrace.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am

Le Samourai wrote: confused : So a team (any team big or small) plays their heart and sould out....and it's the low point in CL History.

APOEL fans signing at 0-3 down was the high point in CL history for me, it evinced what CL is all about. The CL isn't always about winning, it's about what it means to the fans, without the fans no club exist and if APOEL's fans were proud of their display yesterday, nothing you can say about them being a small club or getting dominated matters.

You know what's a disgrace....you guys calling a team that had to pass through every single qualifying stage to get to the CL, a team that topped their group despite no one expecting them to, a team that got to the quater finals with the lowest budget in the competition (possibly in the history of the knockout stages)...a disgrace.

The concept of hard work and achieving difficult tasks is wasted on some people.

It's easier to belittle someone else's effort than actually do something yourself 🐰
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

Le Samourai wrote: confused : So a team (any team big or small) plays their heart and sould out....and it's the low point in CL History.

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Zealous wrote:
matpol wrote:

Will you support Poland at Euro's?

lmao

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 pm

matpol wrote:I don't rate APOEL and I'm not impressed with their 'achievement'. Roding luck to the quarters but beating Lyon on penalties (I don't rate Lyon either but they outplayed APOEL and should have won it in ET) is not achievement for me and I didn't buy 'APOEL deserve credit' stories. Not even ONE shot? In a home game? I know that they are minor team, don't have money etc but to play in QF of UCL on home soil and didn't manage even one shot on goal tells everything. Even Segunda teams in Copa del Rey 1/32 shot at Madrid goal for once.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t18809-you-know-competition-is-in-decline-when good thread

Extremely dense people right here.

You two are a joke. Sort yourselves out.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4