Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres

+2
The_ItalianFool
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres Empty Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres

Post by Cotes Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 am

The Bianconeri are keen to add some fresh blood to their attack this summer, and are looking into the possibilities of luring the out of form Spanish striker to Turin

Serie A giants Juventus are hopeful of luring Chelsea striker Fernando Torres to Turin in the summer transfer window, Goal.com can reveal.

Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres Fernando-Torres-Chelsea

The Bianconeri are looking to add a high-profile name to their attack ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and have previously been linked with Real Madrid forward Gonzalo Higuain. However, the 28-year-old Torres is Juve's primary target.

Sporting director Fabio Paratici has already contacted Margarita Garay, the player's former agent and still a member of his entourage, to discuss a potential summer move.

Torres joined Chelsea from Liverpool in January 2011 for a fee of £50 million, but the striker has never really been able to live up to the high expectations at Stamford Bridge.

Therefore, the Premier League side could opt to offload the former Atletico Madrid star this summer if he fails to find top form in the remainder of the 2011-12 campaign, and Juventus are keen to lure him to Serie A.

General director Giuseppe Marotta wants to see whether Torres has what it takes to succeed in the Italian top flight before signing him on a permanent basis though, and therefore wants to sign the attacker on a one-year loan deal, with an option to make the move permanent at the end of his initial spell.

The Spain international ended a 25-hour goalscoring drought at the weekend in Chelsea's 5-2 FA Cup win over Leicester City, and the Blues are unlikely to sell Torres this summer if he returns to top form in the remaining two months of the season.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres Empty Re: Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 am

Loan I am ok with. If we buy him as our "new top class CF," I would be pretty upset.

And this is coming from me, someone who believe torres can get back to scoring ways (not his best of old, but still a great striker).
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres Empty Re: Juventus make move to sign Chelsea's Fernando Torres

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY HE IS DOING AMAZING IN THE BUILD UP HIS PASSES AND ASSISTS ARE AMAZING WE CAN ALWAYS PLAY HIM AS SS ....

I think that Chelsea play system doesn't suit him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 am

We just can't afford to have another striker who misses glorious chances but it's a good idea to loan him with an option to buy to see whether he adopts with italian football...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY HE IS DOING AMAZING IN THE BUILD UP HIS PASSES AND ASSISTS ARE AMAZING WE CAN ALWAYS PLAY HIM AS SS ....

buy?
because of assists?
WE WANT GOALS DEVI!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Well if we loaned him with an option to buy I would be happy.

Because he wouldn't be our major signing this summer as we would pay little or nothing up front. He would count as next years major signing if we bought him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY HE IS DOING AMAZING IN THE BUILD UP HIS PASSES AND ASSISTS ARE AMAZING WE CAN ALWAYS PLAY HIM AS SS ....

buy?
because of assists?
WE WANT GOALS DEVI!

he can take whole defense on his own come on its obvious chelsea tactics were the problem for him and still are ( I hope because if not he will not be bought).

Even if he doesn't score he can take whole defense on his own and make space for Matri hell even Borriello can score 20 with Torres as SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

I'd loan him first. If he fixes his mental issues then buy him. Devi, money doesn't grow on trees eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:I'd loan him first. If he fixes his mental issues then buy him. Devi, money doesn't grow on trees eco smile

I always dreamed of having him in our jersey bro Sad and he looks the same as my little cousin
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down